Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter

Go down 
+5
Kent Mansley
rainydays
Cays
Not
Drippy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter Empty
PostSubject: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 13:49

Mother's Name: Sharptooth
Clan: Thunderclan
Origins: Pure Thunderclan

Father's Name: Firetalon
Clan: Thunderclan
Origins: Pure TC

Adopted Kits?: Nope

Kits:

Wildkit - Jughead
Wisteriakit - Harlem
Flickerkit - Jadewings93
Dappledkit - Titanium
Featherkit - Caysuna
Dewkit

Please keep the bloodline pure!

Requirements:
The kits must carry ONE of Sharptooth's traits, physical or mental.

The kits will never know who their real father is!

This litter won't happen until Shrewheart dies

Click here for Sharptooth's Creation

Photos

Sharptooth
Spoiler:

Firetalon
Spoiler:

Last edited by 3 Dancing Drippies on Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 14:00; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 14:18

Let me muddy your pure blood with my SkC/SC/Rogue

i m p u r e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 14:23

>:c
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 15:52

Is Firetalon an NPC?

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 18:03

Yep! Even though Sharptooth has two boyfriends and a husband, Firetalon is 100% pure not real.

Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 21:59

I could make a kit for this, would you mind linking Sharptooth's profile or description?

Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 17:46

I added their photos and Sharp's creation link on my original post~

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 18:41

If you'd like, I could make a kit. About when do you plan to have Sharptooth's litter?
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 20:27

Heeeeeyyyhhhh.... I just made Wildkit. Shell have thick fluffy fur once she grows. She has some black markings but is primarily ginger. She also has green eyes and wants to be hokage of ThunderClan someday.

Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 20:54

Sure thing, my dude. I'll add her to the list and shoot you a PM when the litter happens.

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 6:04

Wolfkit will move to Windclan later, so I guess I can get Sharpkit(Sharpfire) in there. Sharpfire is my female main OC, and she is mainly ginger with a white chest/belly. All paws but front right are white, and her Front/Right paw is blue-black. Her stripes are dark ginger, then very dark brown alternating. Her eyes are green, and her tail fades from white at the base to black at the tip, but it fades white/yellow/ginger/brown/black, not grey. She's lean and fast with short fur.

"Sharp" prefix is taken by her mother, stupid me. Now I don't know what to name her. T-T I guess Sharptooth can name her at birth, like queens usually do, then I can start roleplaying her??? I don't know if that's allowed, though. I'll PM someone to check.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 7:38

I don't think that'll work. What's her personality like? Remember, she has to have at least one of Sharptooth's traits~

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 8:01

I could make a kit if you like. Checked out the creation link and I'm planning to have this kit inherit the Gigantism thingy. I checked out a website with the info since I don't know much about this disease, but now I think I know a bit more on it. Do you want me to make a kit or nah ?

[EDIT] Here's the website I found.
https://www.cat-world.com.au/acromegaly-in-cats.html

It goes on to talk about how some of the symptoms are heart and breathing difficulties. Maybe my cat could get something like that? I don't know tbh. I need someone else's opinion on this.
(Gigantism has other names. Acromegaly is one of these c:)

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~

Last edited by Titanium on Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 8:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 8:21

Her personality is sort of wild, whereas she likes fairness but if something isn't, she'll try to obliterate it in any way possible. In this way, she will act with a higher authority than she has. She will get plenty of punishment for disrespect. She finds the greediness of others disgusting but she herself is quite arrogant. She has good intentions but while "purging" the Clan, she'll often hurt other cats, physically or mentally. She gets her work-hard attitude from her mother.  She will give her life for the clan, and believes everyone is worthy unless proven otherwise. However, she tries to identify this as soon as possible. She'll quickly and mentally divide the whole clan into three groups- friends, enemies, and respect. Her respect group is always few cats- the medicine cats, the elders(but only if they are elders because of age, NOT disabilities), the deputy, and the leader above all. She is one of those racist blood-purity Nazi cats. She looks down upon half-clanners, even if they're a higher rank. For instance, if the deputy is half-clan, she may deliberately disobey him/her just because she's "pure" and the deputy isn't.

Oh, and I think I'll name her Flickerkit.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 13:38

i can make a kit for this! it'll be a she-kit, and this (click) will be what she looks like. the ginger and white will match her father.

i checked sharptooth's creation, and she'll have her mother's eyes.

she'll be named daisykit.

Last edited by Harlem on Wed 29 Nov 2017 - 18:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter   Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharptooth and Coyotefang/Shrewheart/Reedheart's Litter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next