Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reedheart x Sharptooth babies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

Reedheart x Sharptooth babies Empty
PostSubject: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 10:53 am

Mother's Name: Sharptooth
Clan: Thunderclan
Origins: Specklefang x NPC
Reedheart x Sharptooth babies 0qI71RT

Father's Name: Reedheart
Clan: Thunderclan
Origins: Leoparclaw x Lichenfang
Reedheart x Sharptooth babies Vanavara

Adopted Kits?: No
Special Requests: Have physical traits of their parents or grandparents.

Reedheart is going to die and Drippy gave me the idea of giving him a last legacy. If you join, you’ll be related to the deputy.

1.-) Petalkit
2.-)
3.-)

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99

Last edited by Lux on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 11:05 am

Hmmmm I may join in on this

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 11:12 am

I'll might be one of your kits! I have to fill out a cat form first and get it approoved tho.
ima be ginger

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:53 pm

Go ahead and join Wink

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 4:43 pm

I'll join lol she'll look like Reed but she'll be big like speckled since that's sharptooth's mother if I remember right. Hmm I'm thinking her name might be Tigerlight(or something related to light.) I'm gonna off Blizzard though for it

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Wait, i cant make another form. i can use my forestkit, but she's a tortoiseshell.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 5:33 pm

My kit has been approved her name is Petalkit(sun)

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 11:09 am

Forestkit is okay for if she hasn’t been roleplayed

I added you Ember!! I love her!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 11:54 am

MAMA DIDN'T RAISE SHARPTOOTH TO BE A LIL HOSE

-Smacks Sharp- FOUR MEN REALLY??
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 3:09 pm

Lol wow and I'm glad you like her Lux I'm going to reply to our topic for reed and Lichen now

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 7:46 pm

sry i've already roleplayed forestkit
*_*

And she's becoming an apprentice tomorrow.

Last edited by pepperfrost on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 11:32 pm

Hey guys! Hurry and join the litter while you can, it's being born tomorrow.

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:57 am

I can't wait :D

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:25 pm

PostSubject: Re: Reedheart x Sharptooth babies   Reedheart x Sharptooth babies Empty

Back to top Go down

Reedheart x Sharptooth babies
Page 1 of 1