Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

devastation (open plot)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

devastation (open plot) Empty
PostSubject: devastation (open plot)   devastation (open plot) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:22 pm

Since the disappearance of her mate Dawnsong, Aspentail is sinking further and further into a depression. Dawnsong was everything to her, the one that inspired her to be a better person - and now that she's gone, her world is falling apart. Feeling like she has nobody to confide in or talk to, she becomes her old self once more - bitter, cold, grumpy and sarcastic, far from likeable. She's on the edge, feeling as though life isn't worth living - until someone asks her what's wrong.  A she-cat who was bothered to take time out and talk to the sullen warrior makes Aspentail wonder whether she does have value for who she is, through all her self doubt. It's solidified by another cat who tries to talk to her, then another, and this little trio truly comes to care for each other - and now, Aspen has a small group of friends, something she never had. It's through this newfound purpose that she finds that she realises her feelings for the first she-cat - reminded of Dawnsong but in the right state of mind to move on. After racking up the courage to confess her feelings, the two become mates, with the third cat remaining a best friend of them both. Aspentail is in a much happier place now, free from her self-loathing with the discovery of others who care, and most of all, learned to love again.

So, for this little plot, I'm going to need two others: the she-cat who is the first to talk and becomes her mates, as well as another cat who becomes her best friend. RiverClan is preferred but not necessary at all, and for the first one, if your cat has a similar past to Aspen, that would be neat.

1. Splashpaw
2. Cheetah
3. Hidden
4. Morning
5. Cinder

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

devastation (open plot) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Sombra on Mon May 15, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: devastation (open plot)   devastation (open plot) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:29 pm

I have hiddenpaw She can be a best friend of sorts I already have a mate planned out for her. But she can become Aspentail's best friend perhaps?

Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: devastation (open plot)   devastation (open plot) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Sure thing! That would be great.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: devastation (open plot)   devastation (open plot) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:33 pm

SIGN UP CINDER FOR THIS!! *cough* sorry Cinder would be perfect for the best friend position since she does not have any friends of her own (Except some kits) but she will be a shy little one so yeah. I would sign her up for mate but she has two flings then finally becomes full mate to another tom.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: devastation (open plot)   devastation (open plot) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:38 pm

You can sign up Splashpaw to be her mate?? I've been needing some good ol healing angst ;w;

devastation (open plot) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: devastation (open plot)   devastation (open plot) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:43 pm

Morningfog could be a friend, she's grieving the loss of Dawnsong as well as she was her daughter.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: devastation (open plot)   devastation (open plot) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 3:05 pm

All of you - coolio~
I'll make a topic for Splashpaw, then Cheetah, Hidden, Morning and Cinder in a second topic down the line.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: devastation (open plot)   devastation (open plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

devastation (open plot)
Page 1 of 1