Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 19:39

Ooc so I went ahead and put this up since you couldn't get to it)

Gentlepaw padded through her clan's territory quietly just going for a walk boredom took over her and she has decided she was going to gun but the thought left her mind as she caught a scent mixed in with different mingling scents. She flicked her tail and followed it Quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 19:29

Bump)

Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 19:47

I made one earlier but we can just use yours, I've been so busy I forgot to link it to you)

Pepper stood in the flourishing moor, her white and black coat rustling in the wind. The scent of the happy rickety barn was tinged with fear, blood, and the twolegplace now due to Bear. Still, she couldn't help but appreciate his determination, he had the means to take them far, just not the right attitude to do so peacefully. She carried some catchweed with her, her favorite for binding herbs to pelts, much better than the webs, too many risks.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 20:01

Ooc oh ok sorry didn't know that lol

Ic: She has spotted the black and white she cat with what looked like herbs in her mouth. The apprentice had no idea who she was and what the herbs she carried was but she was curious. She came over quietly in a non threatening way. She was curious"excuse me"she mewed.

Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 12:48

Bump)

Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 12:46

Pepper's​ear flattened for a moment and she looked towards the source of the noise. Spotting the apprentice, she flicked an ear. "Hi there?" She placed down her find and looked over Gentlepaw, both slight caution and curiosity showing in her features.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 12:55

Gentlepaw blinked looking at the herbs she had"I'm...Gentlepaw is that herbs?"she asked her head tilting to the side."do you know how to heal and stuff?"she asked curious as she sat down.

Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 14:27

"Pepper," she purred, smiling. "Yes, I know how to use them," the she-cat answered. "Why do you ask?" The older she-cat asked, Gentlepaw calmly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 14:37

Gentlepaw was quiet for a moment as she had asked her last question."well...is like to learn how to heal and stuff too...."she trailed off before she mewed"could you teach me?"she asked eagerly hope shining in her eyes.She shifted her back twisted paw quietly.

Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 14:56

A soft chuckle left her, "Sure, I'd love to." The cat mewed, "What do you want to know?" Her green eyes scanned the moor for a moment.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 15:27

"Awesome and I'm anything you can teach me I want to learn as much as I can"She mewed looking at her.

Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 11:42

Pepper chuckled, "Well, I just grabbed some catchweed, it hold poultices. Cobwebs can hold them too but, infections are more likely to occur if you use them. I don't have anything ​else with me but, I live at the edge of your territory, there's more herbs there."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 18:01

Gentlepaw blinked and nodded listening intently"ok cool can I come with you and you show me some more?"she asked curiously.

Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 0:14

"Yes yes, of course. Mind my slow pace, we aren't too far." She meowed, lifting herself a bit, her hind legs still lay crippled as they had been after Grey died and Gold left her without a word. They were twisted and lumpy but she had no one to heal them then, she could never set her own bone in place, Gold could have if she had not joined the clans. Pepper began dragging herself up the moor, the line of trees that marked rogue territory showing near.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 9:40

Gentlepaw noticed and felt bad for the she's crippled legs. She followed at her slow pace not minding it. She glanced around quietly for a moment.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)   Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a Stranger(closed to Daddy Derrik)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next