Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friendly Stranger (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Friendly Stranger (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Stranger (Closed)   Friendly Stranger (Closed) EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 19:05

It had been several days since Ash's melancholy encounter with Raisha, but he hadn't allowed the disappointment to dissuade him from his goals; however, something else now stood in his way.  What was going to be his strategy for returning to RiverClan, what was he even going to say?  Would they want him back at all, or would all his hopes and dreams be thrown to the wind?  It was a lot to swallow, so the young tom decided to take a couple of days to settle in and think, and he had found the perfect place to do that.  It was a small ring of stones on the edge of WindClan's border, close to both prey and water, and after building himself a makeshift nest a few nights ago he was finally comfortable for the first time in moons.

Ash was sprawled in the sun, long gray pelt groomed free of its tangles and mats, with a plump mouse between his paws.  He had found it among the cornstalks nearby, along with its friend that had basically run into his claws.  He was grateful to find a prey-rich spot that wasn't also owned by a clan, he didn't want to make the same mistake that he had in his youth.  Looking back on that 'mistake' though, stealing prey is what had gotten him adopted by RiverClan in the first place, so should he really call it that?  Deep in his thoughts, Ash took mindless bites out of his meal, not noticing the sound of approaching pawsteps until they had nearly reached the clearing.  Ears instantly perked, the short but muscular tom got to his paws and kept a cautious position; not threatening, but also not submissive.  He was not going to be caught unawares.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Stranger (Closed)   Friendly Stranger (Closed) EmptySun 15 Aug 2021 - 10:11

"Relax.. I'm not going to do anything to you." Tornshadow told the other as soon as she appeared into the hidden spot. She had caught the scent of a cat and fresh prey, curious she wandered close until she came upon this little spot that she hadn't known about.

"I wasn't expecting anyone to be near me, but it seems I was wrong." The she-cat said, azure eyes taking in the area around her. She had never been here before but it seemed in her time as a rogue she was finding more and more new things in the massive territories around her. "I haven't seen you around before, are you new to the territories? If so I would be careful." She told him.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Stranger (Closed)   Friendly Stranger (Closed) EmptySun 15 Aug 2021 - 15:54

As the unknown cat made herself known, Ash felt the sudden onset of tension release from his body.  After many moons of traveling alone through unknown lands, he had learned it was better to be safe than sorry when encountering strangers, but this bi-color she-cat didn't show any kind of aggression, merely curiosity.  A smile returning to the tom's fluffy face, he offered her an apologetic nod.  "Sorry about that, you just surprised me a bit.  I wasn't expecting anyone to be around here either."  Ash watched as the stranger surveyed the little clearing with her vivid blue eyes, patched fur shining in the late green-leaf sun.  She was quite pretty, but there was something else about her that seemed a bit familiar, however, he couldn't quite pin down the thought.  Brushing it away, he considered her question for a moment, wondering how much he should tell her about his past.  I know some rogues have problems with the clans, I don't want to strike a nerve. Still, being honest might be best.  "No, this area is actually my homeland.  I've been away for a long time, and I've returned to reunite with my family, if they'll have me."  The fluffy gray tom used a front paw to roll the extra mouse he had caught towards the she-cat, offering it with a purr.  "My name is Ash, what's yours?"

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Stranger (Closed)   Friendly Stranger (Closed) EmptyTue 24 Aug 2021 - 15:15

Tornshadow nodded at his words. "It's actually my homeland too. I would leave if there wasn't things I felt like I needed to keep an eye on around here." It was partially true. She didn't have the guts to leave the land she knew just yet, maybe if she had someone with her then she would, but for now she remained. "I'm Tornshadow, former warrior of Skyclan. I hope you family treats you better than mine." She commented settling down in her spot for the time being. She could rest here, before she had to move on again. "Though.. I suppose since I'm a rogue now my name would be Torn." She never really thought about it. She wasn't a warrior anymore, she didn't need a warrior name.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Stranger (Closed)   Friendly Stranger (Closed) EmptySun 29 Aug 2021 - 16:45

Ash felt himself jolt as the she-cat introduced herself, his green eyes widening to the size of full moons as an excited smile enveloped his round face.  "You're from the clans too?  So am I! I was known as Ashpaw of RiverClan, they took me and my siblings in after our parents passed away."  He supposed that his worries has been unfounded after all, and he felt a newfound trust in this unfamiliar she-cat named Tornshadow.  He didn't recognize the name from his time in the forest, but she was the first cat he had met in ages who wasn't connected to Asylum or wanted to just chase him off; it was a true breath of fresh air.  His posture relaxing, the tom smiled as he went on with a purring tone; "Ivystar adopted me as her own son, a complete outsider with nothing at the time to offer besides a hungry mouth to feed.  I've followed many paths since then, but RiverClan is the only place that offered me such kindness, as well as a purpose to my life.  I can only pray that they'll allow me to return to their ranks after leaving for so long."  He didn't want to mention Asylum, this she-cat was surely alive for their reign and he wanted to leave that period of his life in the past until it was forgotten.  "Well, that's my story.  If you feel comfortable sharing, I'm very curious as to why SkyClan would turn away one of their own."  During his time, SkyClan had been loyal to their own clanmates above all, even the well-being of the forest.  However, any knowledge about the current clans would be valuable to him so he could make his return peacefully.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Stranger (Closed)   Friendly Stranger (Closed) EmptyWed 1 Sep 2021 - 16:57

Tornshadow listened intently, even if her eyes were cast towards the ground. Her ears were perk and alert as the tom spoke. It seemed Riverclan had a lot more kindness than her own clan. Code breakers.. Mistreatment... The acted all high and mighty while ignoring the flaws that laid right inside their own clan. Too busy blaming her father for every little problem.

"Well I'm not sure if you would know of Dawnhawk.. Let's just say Skyclan hates his guts.. and because of that.. Well.. He is my father. They took their hatred out on me, because I look just like him. They treated me like an outcast even when I was a kit. They want him dead and I couldn't stand for that.. So I left. I couldn't take it all anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do in the mean time. I haven't exactly made up my mind." Her eyes remained on the ground as she explained, not really wanting to meet his eyes. She didn't want to be thought of as cowardly.. but then again why did she just spill her guts to this random tom she just met? Maybe.. Maybe there was some comfort in this tom..

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Stranger (Closed)   Friendly Stranger (Closed) EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 14:04

Ash crossed his front paws and listened respectfully, gazing at Torn but also trying not to stare.  She seemed uncomfortable telling this story, and as it went on he realized how vulnerable she was being, and it struck a chord with him.  This is what I'll have to do very very soon...tell my own story to Ivystar.  It's not an easy thing to do.  He felt honored that a cat who was basically a stranger to him was willing to tell him such painful things, and once she finished speaking he gave her a gentle smile.  "That name is familiar, though I don't think I've ever met him.  I can understand why SkyClan would hate him, but that should have nothing to do with you.  We can't help the parents we're born to, or the actions they take in their own lives.  Blaming kits for the crimes of their parents isn't right, I'm so sorry you had to endure that."  Sweeping his long fluffy tail around, Ash allowed it to rest softly against the she-cat's shoulder, a sympathetic gesture.  However, the tom's green eyes were dark and serious, and as he continued his voice took on a deeper and wiser tone.  "You were brave to leave, and even if the future seems uncertain I'm sure you will find your way.  New beginnings are hard to endure, but for me, they've always been better than enduring something you hate.  You seem like a good, strong, smart cat, you'll have no trouble finding a place to belong in this world."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Stranger (Closed)   Friendly Stranger (Closed) EmptyWed 8 Sep 2021 - 17:07

She was a little relieved to hear that Ash didn't really know of Dawnhawk. It meant he was less likely to judge her, but from his response it seemed unlikely anyway. It was a relief if she was honest. Someone finally putting into words about how she should have been treated but wasn't. "I hope I can find my place soon. I don't know if it's here or somewhere else."

She couldn't imagine going back to Skyclan. The looks she would get.. She would only be called a traitor after everything.. Not to mention the fact that it never felt like home. She didn't really know where home was. "I appreciate your words Ash.. It means a lot. I hope things go well for you in Riverclan once you decide to go back. Honestly I don't think I could handle being around a clan again."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Stranger (Closed)   Friendly Stranger (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Stranger (Closed)
Page 1 of 1