Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek) Empty
PostSubject: Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek)   Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 18:04

Lilyheart was at fourtrees again, her paws having carried her there as she was lost in her own thoughts. She had just gotten an apprentice, just as she herself had become a warrior. It was funny how much time had passed, kithood and apprentice ship seeming that it was just a blurry dream to her now. Stopping abruptly as she felt a cold gust of wind hit her face she shook her head in shock, seriously? How'd she get past the Thunderclan border again!? She really needed to stop spacing out like this, it was just like she gravitated towards Four trees.

Lilyheart remembered feeling the cool rock under her paws and relishing the feeling of strength, meeting a Windclan tom here, and that black rogue who saved her life... Bat? Yeah that sounded right. Claws unsheathing she padded towards the great rock, crouching down she wiggled her hindquarters before leaping. Making a safe landing onto the rock she surveyed the clearing, a soft smile on her lips, soft white and black spotted ears flickered around her, detecting a rustling in the distance. Turning towards it her smile disappeared, replaced by a frown, who could be at four trees? "Hello? Who's there?" She called.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek)   Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 18:48

Bat stopped washing his face, ears rotating to pinpoint the sound. Last time he was here, he was greeted with hostility even though he was on neutral ground. He wondered if it would be safe to make an appearance. Pushing logic aside, he simply got up and moved out of the ferns to see whoever had noticed he was there. He spotted a she-cat perched on a rock and flicked his tail. "That depends on who's asking." he meowed with a level voice. He couldn't recognize the other, only knowing how she looked as a kit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek)   Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 20:48

Lilyheart's heart caught in her ears as she instantly recognized the lean black tom before her, mouth stretching into a grin she chirped. "Hey, you're Bat! Do you remember me? Lilykit? I'm Lilyheart now!" The beautiful she-cat purred excitedly, gracefully jumping off the rock with rippling and lean muscles she trotted up to the black tom.

Tail high in the air she stopped a few mouse-lengths away from the tom, her head tilting softly. "I never thanked you for saving my life Bat... thanks." The she-cat meowed, bowing her head in gratitude before sitting herself down, clearly expecting to catch up on life there and then.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek)   Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 21:00

Bat's eyes widened. That was Lilykit? He smiled and sat down, still surprised that this full grown cat was the shivering kit he had kept warm before returning to SkyClan. "You make me feel old." He chuckled, wondering how much time had passed for this to be possible. "So..You're name is Lilyheart now.. how's life as a warrior?" He asked. She was probably the only SkyClan cat he'd ever talk to without wanting to bolt away. Something about knowing he was responsible for saving her life made it feel less threatening. His blue eyes seemed kind of tired but, they seemed happy too.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek)   Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 21:08

"I was only made a warrior very recently, and I already have an apprentice! Don't worry, they're still at camp. Poor thing lost their mom, Cherrymist." Lilyheart meowed, her eyes reflecting her grief for the kitten and its father. "We've looked high and low for her, Rippedsky, her mate seems to be running himself till his bones are scraped away." The she-cat sighed, shrugging her shoulders stiffly as she tried to shake away the memory, now was to be a happy time, she reunited with the tom that had saved her life! "So, how have you been? You look dreadfully tired, you should be sleeping more in case there are more kittens to save." The warrior joked, a smile working it's way back onto her lips.

OOC: The irony
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek)   Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 19:15

He stiffened at the mention of Cherrymist. The warrior had no idea that the queen was held captive with him. "She's going to be fine, Cherrymist is safe for now." He said with a solemn meow. "Just make sure you travel with a group from now on, okay?" He said. The last little comment nearly made him smile, nearly. "My home was taken over by another rouge, he's been capturing cats from everywhere and he's building a fighting force. My mate is crippled and there is too much at stake to try and leave our home..." The rouge explained. "Cherrymist will have everyone watching out for her, her kits as well. Just be careful, alright?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek)   Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 19:41

Lilyheart's stomach dropped when she heard the news about Cherrymist, anger bubbled up in Lilyheart's chest. "How dare he?" The she-cat hissed, her soft demeanor shifting into rage. "I'm very sorry to cut this short Bat, and I'm glad we got to catch up a little bit but I have to tell the clan! Rippedsky and his son! Thank you so much for letting me know, trust me okay? By the next full moon all the clan cats will know of this rogue and we will put him down!" The she-cat hissed, tail lashing as she pressed her nose into the black tom's cheek. "You will not have to worry about any of your friends safety." She muttered before turning tail and launching herself into the forest, tearing up tree trunks and making her way to camp by the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek)   Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh hello there (Closed for Daddy Derek)
Page 1 of 1