Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To Build A Home [closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

To Build A Home [closed] Empty
PostSubject: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Addergaze had been blessed with the gift of an incredibly small litter- a measly four kits. One of which didn't even survive long enough to gasp out a few breaths before perishing from the living realm. So in reality she had just managed to conceive three kits- two toms and one she-kit. The little she-kit was a playful little creature, sporting Addergaze's own signature long, thick fur- although the soft, tan tabby coloration trending towards the color of her father- Eagleheart had eagerly jumped on the chance of naming their firstborn daughter Breezekit, much to her discomfort. The tom also carried the long, thick fur mantle, but his coloring was also more similar to Eagleheart's- rich brown tabby fur with white variations staining his already powerful little form. Partly out of spite towards Eagleheart naming their daughter after Breezewhisker, Addergaze had quickly named their son Thrushkit, unable to resist the amusement that came after naming one of their kits after Thrushstar; who had driven them out of ShadowClan territory all those moons ago. The second little tom was a stout, powerful little tom with soft, spiky ginger fur and the signature amber eyes that his siblings all seemed to have- they named this little one Aspenkit.The final kit who had died shortly after birth was a little tom as well; although his coloring mirrored her own brown and ginger stained fur unlike his siblings, and despite how little time he had, they had named the little tom Hazekit.

Despite the initially difficulty that came with bearing kits, Addergaze found that her time spent with Thrushkit and Breezekit was much easier when they were still fairly small and dependent upon her. In the days following their birth, she rather enjoyed how small and quiet they both were- they hardly did anything other nurse and sleep, and it was much easier for the prickly warrior queen to bond with them when they were too small and helpless to resist her or talk back. She had also done her best to fend away Eagleheart during that time as well, finding the large tom's clumsy paws a threat to likely the only bonding she'd ever experience with her two kits. But now Thrushkit and Breezekit's time as helpless, overly-dependent newborns had already drawn to a close and she was trying to deal with the beginning of motherhood the best she could- even going as far as to push her pride aside and allow others to help as much as they could.

Addergaze shuffled about awkwardly, muscles aching profusely due to lack of space to properly stretch her limbs, and a low sigh wormed its way past her lips. Her legs and hips had grown rather stiff due to all the lounging around she had been doing as of late and the nursery seemed to offer less and less space with each passing day. Ever since she had given birth to Thrushkit and Breezekit, every day seemed to pose a new challenge that she could only just handle- motherhood was a category that she definitely lacked in. Now that Breezekit and Thrushkit had opened their eyes and also learned how to stumble around on their stubby limbs, it had become even harder for her to constantly deal with their shenanigans. She often found herself hissing and snapping a bit too harshly at her kits, but thankfully they proved to be forgetful little creatures that often forgot about their brief scolding the moment a leaf flapped.

After briefly checking to make sure that there wasn't a kit lurking behind her, she allowed herself to drop into a strange sprawling position, flopping ungracefully onto her side to snatch a glance at the sunlight that streamed in through the tightly woven thorns that comprised the nursery. Patches of blue were clearly visible through the gaps in the, and Addergaze found herself longing to leave the stuffy confines of her prison-like nest in the nursery- she could be out hunting or patrolling, but instead she was still trapped in the nursery with kits scrambling over her flank all day and night. A loud 'oof' was forced out of Addergaze's lips as a little kit was suddenly scrambling onto her belly and side, clearly chasing after something that must of gone over her side without her knowledge. "Watch it." She growled sharply, swinging her head to and fro in an attempt to catch the little perpetrator.

To Build A Home [closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity

Last edited by Seer on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 8:23 pm

Eagleheart had in no way been ready to be a father again. With the majority of his kits in another clan, the first time around had been fairly easy. The only thing the warrior had struggled with before was a brief period of time in which he regretted giving the kits to Shadowclan. Otherwise, the first time around had been easy. But when he had stared at the his two new kits for the first time, there had been panic. Eagleheart would take on a full grown badger without a thought of fear, if he had to. Parenthood was different.

How in Starclan's name did I end up with more kits? And especially with Addergaze? He thought for what must have been the thousandth time. Despite the fact him and the she-cat had been been together unofficially for sometime now, or so the clan said, it still surprised him. The sharp-tongued, younger warrior that was his consistent headache was somehow also the cat he cared for the most. For a couple moons now they spent their days together, arguing. And nights, curled up in the same den. It was vastly different from when he had been with Hazeflight, but so much better.

A sigh broke from his throat as he reached the entrance of the nursery. It was painstakingly obvious how much Addergaze had been trying to keep him away. But that would not stop him one bit. The day Eagleheart died would be the day he began to listen to his mate. At least, that was the case in his head. For the most part, he had kept himself out. However, now that the kits were growing older, once more he found his paws carrying himself back to his family. The tom reached the entrance just in time to see Addergaze flop to the ground in exhaustion. He was eternally grateful to Starclan he would never be a queen.

"The great warrior she-cat of Skyclan, taken down by kits only a few moons old... I hope they announce that at the next gathering. It's a great story," Eagleheart teased gruffly as he looked down at her. Expecting a complaint, the tom settled down next to her. It had been a bit lonely in the nest without her and he welcomed the her warmth. From the ground, the tom batted lazily at his kits, hoping to start a game with them.
Back to top Go down
Brightfeather

Brightfeather

Characters : Mosskit of TC, Fogkit of WC
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 2:08 am

Thrushkit wasn't so sure how he felt about being alive.

The kit liked to think, mostly about everything. He would always rather think that talk, and seeing as Addergaze didn't much like to talk, he had plenty of time to pursue his hobby. Often, Thrushkit would sit beside his sister and brother, their long pelts mingling, brown and tan tabby fusing, as he thought about the world. He thought when he saw Addergaze and Eagleheart arguing. He thought when Addergaze snapped at him for wanting more milk. He thought when warriors came back after a battle- and he thought even harder when they didn't.

Thrushkit's latest thoughts were on the subject of life. Perhaps a bit deep for one so small, but Thrushkit was used to those sort of thoughts. The brown and white tom hadn't really confided in anyone about his habits, and he didn't plan to. A tom had to have his secrets.

Thrushkit brushed aside the weighted thoughts and set his eyes on anything- a butteryfly, floating over Addergaze's belly. Bunching his haunches, Thrushkit propelled himself forward, pushing off of his mother's belly in an attempt to claw the bug out of the sky. He squealed as Addergaze snapped at him, then turned his amber eyes to his father as he pushed into the den.

Thrushkit purred and rushed up to Eagleheart, butting his father's chin in welcome. The tabby kit dodged one of his father's paws, then pounced on the other one, pinning it to the rocky den floor.

ThunderClan: Mosskit
WindClan: Fogkit
RiverClan: None
ShadowClan: Thistlekit
SkyClan: Thruskit

Last edited by Brightfeather on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Aspenkit watched in the corner as Thrushkit pounced on their fathers legs. "What is he doing now?" Aspenkit thought while stumbling over to Thrushkit and batting his tail playfully. He noticed his father towering over him. He was slightly intimidated at first, then started purring deeply and rubbing against his father, then started climbing unsteadily up his leg and onto his back. He almost fell, but ended up victorious. He gave his sibling a look that said 'you think you can do better?'.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

To Build A Home [closed] 9879156To Build A Home [closed] 9877833To Build A Home [closed] 9877898To Build A Home [closed] 9884046
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Lilyheart had been much too busy with her warrior duties to visit Addergaze and Eaglehearts kits, but she heard that whenever she'd settle down to rest that they were beautiful, already having vibrant personalities unique to themselves. Once in a while Lilyheart would stop to hear from her ex-mentor about them, although he was a bit of an absent father he had begun seeing them just a little more.

Padding into the nursery the black and white she-cat picked out the two already bickering, their kittens stumbling happily over Addergaze. Lilyheart didn't have much attachment to the feisty she-cat but was glad to know her a little, no matter what Eagleheart said about her, there was always love in his voice. "Sorry to interrupt you two love birds, but I've come to see you and your beautiful kits. I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner, haven't gotten used to being a warrior yet." Lilyheart softly chuckled.

Lilyheart felt a bit uncomfortable as she stood at the enterance, seeking the she-cat permission before coming any closer, she knew how violent she-cats who had kittens were, it was worse that the mother here was Addergaze, she'd rather take on several rabid badgers alone.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2234

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:42 am

OOC: Is Hollypaw allowed? If not ignore this.

Hollypaw made her way into the nursery her blue eyes raking over the kits that made there home in the cramped den. Personally Hollypaw, had always hated the nursery, she never felt like she belonged and there was always some queen fussing over her. The main offender was now dead and Hollypaw would never dream of insulting a cat of StarClan. The Bengal She-cat didn't really approve of her father's relationship with Addergaze, her father, was way older than Addergaze. Hollypaw sighed, as far as she knew, she was the only cat that remained of her father's first litter-- she still had no idea who her mother was. Smiling, the Bengal looked at her long time friend and father, happy for the two of them. "If you don't mind me asking, what are their names? They're beautiful by the way Addergaze, they look just like you two!" she purred the usual sarcasm in her tone was gone.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

To Build A Home [closed] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Brightfeather

Brightfeather

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:13 pm

Thrushkit released his father's paw as two new scents entered the now-cramped den. He cocked his head at the two she-cats. One was spotted, much smaller than the other, and her scent still smelled distantly of milk. Thrushkit put two and two together, so he figured she was an apprentice. The older she-cat, who had joked about being a warrior, was glancing nervously at Addergaze. Thrushkit couldn't blame her. He'd been on the recieving end of his mother's scathing tongue too many times.

Quietly, he mewed, "My name is Thrushkit. This is my brother, Aspenkit." Speaking of Aspenkit, it was about time someone wiped the haughty look off of his face. But Thrushkit would do it in his own way.

"Of course I look just like them," Thrushkit mewed at the spotted she-cat cooing. "They're my parents, after all. I couldn't imagine why Aspenkit looks like them, though. Everyone knows he's part frog."

Thruskit bobbed his head and ducked, scampering under the black and white she-cat's belly. "What are your names?" Thrushkit normally didn't talk this much, but he was curious. He was meeting real warriors!

Thrushkit sniffed at the spotted she-cat's pelt again. Along with her softer, younger scent, Thrushkit smelled Eagleheart! "Why do you smell like my father?" Thrushkit mewed, looking at her through curious amber eyes.

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Aspenkit narrowed his eyes at Thrushkit's remark, and hopped down from his dads back. "Well you're one to talk!" he replied, agitated. "I bet your real mother's a fox!" Then he glanced at the two figures who had entered the nursery. "Oh. Hi," he mumbled bleakly. He had always been a bit cynical, but this was a tad unusual. Aspenkit often loved talking to warriors. "My name's Aspenkit. This is my mouse-brained brother, Thrushkit." He nudged his sibling playfully. "We have a sister, but she's probably sleeping like always."

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

To Build A Home [closed] 9879156To Build A Home [closed] 9877833To Build A Home [closed] 9877898To Build A Home [closed] 9884046
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:46 pm

Hollypaw nodded as the kits spoke smiling at their jibes at each other. "I'm Hollypaw and this is Lilyheart, but I'm older... I've just been an apprentice longer because..." meowed Hollypaw before trailing off. She hadn't spoken about Magpieclaw since before her death, it seemed weird talk about someone who had died. Hollypaw shook her head to regain herself. "I smell like Eagleheart, because I'm his daughter...I I've never met my real mother." purred Hollypaw brightening up.

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:24 pm

"Okay," Aspenkit replied, before having an idea. "If I make Thrushkit look bad, then they'll think of _me_ as the better brother," he muttered under his breath so nobody would hear. He then pretended to 'fall' into his brown tabby brother.

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:45 am

Breezekit, had been playing most of the day, with her brothers, with her siblings Thrushkit and Aspenkit, but she had gone asleep some moments later, she was Eagleheart's and Addergaze's daughter, she heard Hollypaw talking with her siblings...and that Hollypaw was her father daughter ''I'm Hollypaw's half-sister?'' she asked in her inside, Breezekit opened her amber eyes and yawned then said ''Mama, can i go out and play?'' She asked, Breezekit took a deep breath and meowed ''And, Hollypaw is me and my siblings half-sister?''.

Breezekit wondered if her father hate her, she didn't know why, but she felt that Eagleheart didn't like her mother and hated her and his siblings. Breezekit, promised herself that if her father hated her she will do her best to prove him that he was wrong, that she was always more great than he thinked, and that she will make Skyclan strong and bigger.

OOC: Sorry if i ask, but who's Hollypaw's real mother?

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Eagleheart's deep purr rumbled in his chest as his kits came over to greet him. Of course, within moments, they were playfully attacking him. He lazily batted back softly with a paw without moving from his position on the ground next to his mate. It wasn't long before Hollypaw and Lilyheart had come to join them. He lifted his head to look at the group. Things had quickly become crowded. His tail flicked in a quick greeting. It came to his attention quickly that these kits were meeting their older sister for the first time.

"That's right," He meowed down to the younger ones, "This is your big sister." Like always, Eagleheart ignored Hollypaw's mention of not knowing her mother. It was a conversation they would have to have someday, but he always pushed it away.

OCC: Hazeflight of Shadowclan. But it's a secret.
Back to top Go down
Brightfeather

Brightfeather

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Thrushkit sighed as Aspenkit fell into his side. Instead of pouncing on him, Thrushkit neatly stepped away, so that Aspenkit had nothing to cushion his fall. He gave a purr, but it faltered at Eagleheart's words. "But, Eagleheart," Thrushkit said slowly. "Why doesn't she look at all like Addergaze? And why would she say she never knew her mother- Addergaze is right here!"

Thrushkit's ears pricked as Breezekit's gentle mew sounded from the back of the nursery. Thrushkit padded gently to stand beside his sister, where he pointed importantly at all the cats. "That's Lilyheart. She's a warrior. That's Hollypaw- she's our older sister."

Thrushkit finished his introductions with a firm nod. He wasn't big on saying more than was necessary, and he'd already played meet and greet enough. He wanted to get back to studying the two new she-cats, to understand why there was a flash of pain in Hollypaw's eyes, to know why Eagleheart looked so uncomfortable at the topic of Hollypaw's mother. Who else would it be, besides his own mate?

Thrushkit needed to think about this.

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:07 am

Aspenkit dusted himself off, then glanced at his supposed half-sister. He narrowed his eyes, and glanced at Addergaze, then Hollypaw. They didn't look alike at all. He cocked his head, and then realised she probably had a different mother. "Hey, is your mother different?" he questioned, then brushed it off. It probably didn't matter. Why should he care? It doesn't affect him. Then he looked over at his sister. "She's finally woken up," he sighed quietly as he padded over to greet her.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:44 am

Hollypaw laughed at the kits comments and surprise. " Addergaze, isn't my mother! Why would you think that? She's barely older than me!" she scoffed batting Thrushkit gently over the head. Hollypaw looked over to Addergaze, whom she could clearly see was annoyed." Looks like you got yourself quite the handful. I swear you said many times you'd never let this happen, and now look. I bet it's a walk in the park for the great Addergaze, though." Hollypaw meowed playfully.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

To Build A Home [closed]