Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Home Sweet Home (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

Home Sweet Home (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home (CLOSED)   Home Sweet Home (CLOSED) EmptyWed 12 May 2021 - 20:21

The brown she-cat left alone, and she came back with another. Shrikesong really, really hoped that Minkstream would accept him to ThunderClan. After all, ThunderClan needed more cats, and Greenleaf was right around the corner. And they frequently took in missing kits when they arrived. Still, there was always that lingering worry that Minkstream would decline the dark ginger tom's invitation. After all, Minkstream hadn't really accepted a rogue kit before. Padding to the leader's den, she turned to the ThunderClan leader. "Hey, Minkstream, There's something that I need to tell you."

Taking a deep breath, she told the ThunderClan leader a brief summary of what had happened. "When I was patrolling the borders, I found a ginger kit near the Fallen Oak. I promised him that he'd be safe in ThunderClan, and he's now here with me. Can you please take him in?" Bringing her voice low as to not alert the young tom, she whispered to Minkstream. "I don't believe that his mother will be coming back anytime soon. At the end of the day, it's your call whether to take him in or not, but it's a decision that you do have to make soon."

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Home Sweet Home (CLOSED) Image10
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (CLOSED)   Home Sweet Home (CLOSED) EmptyThu 13 May 2021 - 16:33

A she-cat's voice caught him by surprise as he sat by the leader's den, grooming his pelt. Minkstream's gaze came up, catching her scent and familiar grey pelt. Shrikesong. A brief flash of something flickered in the depths of his mind. Kitefire. Cedarheart.

"...it is about time we all stopped pretending...."

A quiet breath escaped his nose, and he pushed the fragmented memory away - an odd mix of the vividness he used to possess and the swampy mire he had now. Luckily, her words caught his attention almost immediately, the mention of a kit sending a flicker of surprise shooting beneath his pelt. He glanced beside her, noting the little bundle of fluff for the first time. Giving a slight nod - one that didn't pull at his head too much - he replied quietly, "If he's all alone, we'll take him in." Turning his attention curiously to the tom-kit, he added in a voice he would hear, "What's your name, kit?"

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (CLOSED)   Home Sweet Home (CLOSED) EmptyFri 14 May 2021 - 8:16

The forest breathed around them. He found the movement mystifying, hearing every claw and paw on the earth. His head hurt so much...

They approached a rather intimidating cat, at least to him. Clearly he was in charge, he mused to himself.

When Minkstream asked for a name, the small dark ginger tom’s ears went to the sides as he crestfallenly replied, “I dunno, sir.

It was an honest answer, but he didn’t like having to give that answer. His she-cat friend asked the same question, and he knew that he should know, but no answer came to him.

Who was he? And why was he by a massive tree? He didn’t know.
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (CLOSED)   Home Sweet Home (CLOSED) EmptySat 15 May 2021 - 15:42

Shrikesong let the tom answer the question that Minkstream had. After all, it would be more reasonable to have it come out of his mouth rather than hers. "Since he doesn't know his name, and since he will be staying in ThunderClan, could I give him a new name, with his approval of course?" The brown she-cat stared hopefully at the ThunderClan leader, but she wanted to make sure that he was okay with this before she went forward.

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (CLOSED)   Home Sweet Home (CLOSED) EmptySat 15 May 2021 - 16:20

You can give me a name? REALLY?

The small ginger tom fluffed himself up, even his tail getting bushier. He glanced up at Shrikesong and grinned. “You’re gonna give me a name?

Everyone else had a name, and the she-cat was nice enough to bring him to this nice place. He turned his head to Minkstream. “Can I stay, mister?

I can do whatever you want me to do! I like to help. I’ll do anything. Pleeease, mister? Can I? Can I?!
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (CLOSED)   Home Sweet Home (CLOSED) EmptySun 16 May 2021 - 21:02

The poor kit looked crestfallen at the question. Had he never been given a name, or... forgotten it? Come to think of it, he did look a little dazed. Might need Dovefrost to take a look at him. But Shrikesong's voice took his attention away, the thought fading and slipping away as he opened his mouth to reply-

And the kit lit up, suddenly widened, excited eyes flicking between the two of them, his high voice breaking in. Minkstream found himself grinning at the pure enthusiasm, a laugh breaking free of his maw as he raised a paw, trying to get a word in edgewise as the kit's questions flew past him at the speed of light. Stars, it's hard enough trying to follow normal conversation! But that last one was easy enough to answer. "Hey, how could I refuse a request like that?" He purred, before casting a glance at Shrike and quirking a brow. "What were you thinking of?"

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (CLOSED)   Home Sweet Home (CLOSED) EmptySun 16 May 2021 - 21:37

Shrikesong gave Minkstream a warm smile. Really, she didn't have very much to worry about, and Minkstream's decision confirmed it. Now, a name... she hadn't really thought about giving him a name yet, just because she wanted to make sure that Minkstream would let him in before she decided on something. "Well, maybe..." The brown she-cat closed her eyes, thinking about potential names she could name him.

Blazekit, maybe? Or Flamekit? No, his pelt is a little too dark for that. Perhaps... Cherrykit? That makes some sense, at least. Cherrykit was an alright name, but it wasn't one that she loved. Opening her eyes, she gazed at the young tom. Her gaze immediately focused on the tom's fluffy tail, which made her think about the bushy tails of squirrels. Squirrelkit. That's a perfect name. "His name could be Squirrelkit." Turning to the dark ginger tom, she gave him a warm and comforting smile. "What do you think of that?"

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (CLOSED)   Home Sweet Home (CLOSED) EmptyFri 21 May 2021 - 10:20

"Squirrelkit? That sounds awesome!"

He puffed out his chest, smiling ang giggling. He had a home! He felt a well of energy and pride.

His new home was so big, though.

"So... what now? Where do I go?"

Squirrelkit flicked his tail, surveying camp. It all looked so foreign, yet familiar... the nests seemed nice, the other cats were passing by, the camp seemed busy and he didn't want to be stuck under paws.

The tom smiled and propped his tail upwards, ready for anything that came his way. "I'm Squirrelkit of ThunderClan now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (CLOSED)   Home Sweet Home (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1