Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To Build A Home [closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Mar 2017 - 11:10

ooc) okay so posting order guys- remember that. I'm really busy and it's hard to keep up on topics, especially when I'm stuck on mobile and in and out of the doctors~

Addergaze awkwardly shuffled to the side to make room for Eagleheart in the limited space, merely rolling her eyes in response to the toms reading words. Her thick tail twitched warily at the appearance of Lilyheart and Hollypaw, jaw quivering in a defensive manner as her narrowed eyes observed the two she-cats. Ever since she had first given birth to Thrushkit, Aspenkit, and Breezekit, she had mostly isolated the kits from the rest of the Clan mainly due to instinct- it was fairly normal for Queens to be highly protective of their kits during their early moons, especially when it was their first litter.

Gritting her teeth, she continued to watch her kits, her ears twitching passively. Addergaze merely rumbled in response to Lilyheart and Hollypaw's fawning words, eyeing the two she-cats interacting with her kits offhandedly. The hind leg that wasn't tucked beneath her lounging form raised up slightly, stiffly moving to rest closer to her belly in an attempt to make space for the growing crowd.

"Later." She sighed, glancing down at Breezekit, whom had just woken up from the nap she had only just fallen into. Normally this time of day was a bit easier as kits were usually a bit more drowsy from being fed, but with all the surprise visitors that had seemingly strolled in, it didn't look as if she'd get a break. Addergaze continued to listen in on the conversation, paying little mind to the way her kits were trying to piece together their similar lineage to Hollypaw.

"I'm not her mother." Addergaze grunted, forepaw reaching out to scoop Thrushkit back closer to her chest and out of Aspenkit's reach. "When you're old enough to understand I'll explain more." She continued, exasperation souring her voice, a curt warning evident in her words. It wasn't like she didn't want Hollypaw to be part of their lives, but delving into such a complicated matter at such a young age would only cause more problems. It was still a bit bizarre to know that she was more informed about Eagleheart's previous rendezvous than Hollypaw was, but nevertheless Addergaze sealed her mouth shut and continued to watch her kits through partially narrowed eyes.

To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Mar 2017 - 12:34

Breezekit, ears flattened and narrowed her eyes then said ''Anyways, i'm going out, and you can't stop me'' She said, the little tabby started to walk towards the entrance, until his father, Eagleheart, got in the Nursery, she smiled and make a low mew ''Papa!'' Breezekit purred and her eyes shine with happiness, Breezeit brushed her fur against her father's fur and then padded off.

Then, she said ''Papa, i'm going out, you can't even stop me!'' she said playfully, she walked to her siblings, hearing her brother coment, Breezekit hissed ''Addergaze won't let me out, silly frog'' She was an independient one, even since her birth, Breezekit got in a hunting crouch and said ''Hey, wanna play to be a warriors?''.

OOc:Ok Seer, so the posting order will be ;)

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting

Last edited by Darkstripe on Thu 23 Mar 2017 - 7:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brightfeather

Brightfeather

Characters : Mosskit of TC, Fogkit of WC
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:58

Thruskit let a small mewl escape him as Addergaze's paw scooped him away from Aspenkit, Breezekit, and the warriors. He didn't complain- he rarely did. Instead, he curled up, allowing his fluffy pelt to mingle with his mother's. He wanted to ask, why can't you tell me more now? I'm smarter than them, I can keep a secret, but he had been reading cues from his mother since day one. He knew better.

Thrushkit licked Addergaze's muzzle and settled as Breezekit launched an attack. He gave a frown, amber eyes narrowing, and whispered up to his mother. "Doesn't she know she holds the disadvantage? Maybe Aspenkit might fight on her side, but there are two trained warriors and an apprentice facing her. A retreat would be best for her now. Or even another nap."

ooc/ sorry for the short post!

ThunderClan: Mosskit
WindClan: Fogkit
RiverClan: None
ShadowClan: Thistlekit
SkyClan: Thruskit
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017 - 22:18

Aspenkit gazed at nothing in particular as Breezekit prepared an 'attack'. He was quite dazed, as he hadn't had much sleep, and suddenly noticed her sister in the hunting crouch. "Yeah, whatever," he replied, and checked on Thrushkit to see which side he was on. He flicked his ear as he heard his brother's whisper, and presumed that he wasn't on her side. "Breezekit's on her own, then," Aspenkit muttered as he glanced at the opposition. It would be a much better idea to stick with the stronger cats than face them with his sibling. Some cats would call him a coward, but he liked to consider himself a 'thinker'.

Aspenkit stood in place, stiffening himself and preparing for an attack. He took these things very seriously, and hated to lose anything. His eyes darted around the nursery, searching for a good place to retreat if he had to.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 9879156To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 9877833To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 9877898To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 9884046
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 5:50

Breezekit grined and then she hurled herself to Aspenkit, then she pinned her brother down, and then hissed playfully ''Aspenkit, come on, in battles warriors think, but just a bit, not all the time'' Breezekit got off his brother and said ''Where Thrushkit had gone?''

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Build A Home [closed]   To Build A Home [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Build A Home [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2