Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP

Go down 
+4
Maple
Squirrelnose
Clover
Wildheart347
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 47 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:10

James nodded keeping his eyes on the road before pulling up to a diner. "We should eat before we go I'll pay." He said parking and getting out and holding the door open for the others. "Table for three please." He said and they were seated at a booth.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:42

When they sat down, Archer took a deep breath, he suddenly realized how hungry he was. He decided to order a double bacon cheeseburger, a side of fries, and a Dr. Pepper.

Jamie sat near the window of the booth and ordered a simple salad and a glass of water. She wasn't hungry but she needed to eat. As they waited for their food, Jamie glanced out the window and saw small droplets of water falling from the sky. It was as if the world was upset by what had happened.

Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:46

James ordered a root beer and a cheese burger and fries and ordered dessert to go for later.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:51

"I'm sorry..." Jamie said after a few moments of silence.

Archer stared at her, wondering what she meant.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:59

OOC: Sorry, I had no wifi connection most of today because I was on a family trip.

OOC: Natalie followed Adam, excited to go on their picnic. She hoped the food was good, and she hoped the place that they were going was just as exciting as Adam made it sound.

Kevin felt helpless. He was used to being the smartest person around, but he was only ahead of his class by two years. And most of the people her were nearly four years older than him, and he suddenly felt dumb. He wished he could of helped Jessie more. He felt tears burn in his eyes as Jamie, Archer, and James left, and tried to make himself stop. You couldn't do anything to help her, you are still a lot smarter than kids your age. Kevin couldn't convince himself and ran to into the barn to cry, and probably tear apart some straw as well.

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 18:12

Adam smiled as he opened the hatch that led to an old tree house. He climbed up and held out his hand to help Natalie in. The tree house was well lit by the sun, there were shelves the lined the walls that were filled with books about everything. There was a large bean bag chair that was pulled over into a corner. He had spread an old blanket over the floor and put down a few pillows for them to have their picnic on.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 18:15

James ordered another cheeseburger and fries to go to give to Kevin later. "For what?" He said.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 18:19

"Wow Adam. This is quite the place to know about. I don't know what to say," Natalie commented in awe, looking around at the detailed tree house.

Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 18:27

"I stumbled upon this place a few days ago, I cleaned it up and decided to make it my new hang out." he turned and sat down the basket, "I'm glad you like it." he smiled and sat down on one o the cushions.

Jamie looked up at him, "I'm the one who wanted to race, I'm the once who took the turn and forced her to go faster, and I'm the one who drove her toward the woods!" she kinda yelled the last part but tried to cover it by lowering her voice, "I'm just mad at myself that I was there and didn't try to stop Twilight from running in the woods." she slammed her hands on the table.

Archer looked at her in surprise, "Jamie, you didn't have any control over that! Twilight was probably just spooked by something and ran into the woods, there's nothing you could've done about it." he placed his hand on one of her's in comfort.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 18:31

"Well, you certainly cleaned it up well," Natalie responded, sitting down onto one of the pillows. She couldn't help but be impressed by his find, but she was still suspicious, as she was with everyone. "Why did you show me this?"

Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 18:38

Adam smiled, "Well, you don't have like friends, like at all," he gave a chuckle letting her know he was kidding, "and I thought if I showed you this, it may just be a secret between two friends." he unloaded the basket of food.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:43

James shook his head at Jamie. "Twilight got spooked by a snake and Gypsy killed it on her way back." He said taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 4:37

"Well thanks. I was looking for a friend that actually could understand." Natalie wasn't quite sure why she added that last part in, but she still did. Adam might not ever understand her backstory, but he seemed to understand her urge to run and how she hated when someone tried to boss her around.

Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 5:22

Jamie looked up at him, "You mean, it wasn't just the race?" she half whispered from being lost in thought.

Adam smiled, "Well alright, let's dig in!" he handed her a sandwich and a cup of juice, after a few moments of silence, he decided to further the conversation, "So what's the beef between you and Jamie?" he said bluntly.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 8:16

James nodded and took another bite of his cheeseburger and a sip of his drink.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP
Page 23 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 47 ... 72  Next