Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP

Go down 
+4
Maple
Squirrelnose
Clover
Wildheart347
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72
AuthorMessage
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 72 EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 10:10

Jamie nodded and then headed into the living room to vote. She was actually fine with whatever, but preferred Shrek above the others. She voted for Shrek along with the rest, and then took a seat on the lounge chair.

Adam returned a short period later and knelt down next to Natalie, "Alright, so I was thinking, we could both excuse ourselves one way or another and then meet by the back door." he then took his seat, voting for Shrek.

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 72 EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 4:39

Lily sat down in one corner, having remained awkwardly silent throughout dinner. She could care less what they watched and sat quietly, watching the others through large blue eyes.

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 72 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 4:48

OOC: Alright, I have been working on a novel for this rp, and I'm working on character development. Now I have changed the names of basically everyone, and I'm stuck on a few characters. Now I had to change Xander and Jamie's names do to another book I have previously been working on, and their new names are Phoenix and Delilah; but Phoenix will probably be changed to something else later on.

Now, I've reached a point in my list where I don't know what to change the names to. I'm stuck on Lily and Clover. I thought about changing their names to Azalea, and call her Lea, and Leilani, but then I would end up having three characters with flower themed names. Should I keep the flower names or go with something else?

My other idea was to give them retro names like Louise and Claire.

Tell me what you think, because I'm stuck in a hole at the moment.

Here are the other character switches I have made:

Jamie~Delilah Mary Fairbanks
Xander~Phoenix Fernando Slayer| I was thinking of calling him "Nix" but idk
Adam~ Moses Daniel Fairbanks
James~Beau Charles Jackson
Jessie~ Belle Grace Griffith
Archer~ Knox Glenn Madison
Kevin~Kelvin Andrew Braylon
Natalie~Philomina "Phil" Hope Mayor
Miss Sadie~ Miss Sadie Francis Abernathy

Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 72 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 4:52

Love it sorry I forgot abt this

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 72 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 5:00

OOC: Oh, its cool, I've had a lot going on so I'm like just out there right now :D but here are like Jessie and Jackson's info.

• Beau Charles Jackson: Delilah’s Boyfriend. Born in Oklahoma to a single mother, Beau has had a rough life from the beginning. He was given up at the age of two and placed on a small farm with two older adults, he lived there until the age of seventeen, when the elderly couple passed, leaving him abandoned once more. He was able to bring his horse Gypsy, her trailer, and his truck with him when he moved. Beau has forms of depression, anxiety, anger issues, and abandonment issues. Beau stands tall at 6’2 and weighs 180 lbs. with dark brown hair, light blue eyes, and handsome chiseled features. Beau has a secret though, before his biological father died, he wrote him a letter stating that he had a sister, who was being sent to Miss Sadie’s as well. He ends up being reunited with her, and her best friend ends up becoming his sweet heart. Beau also ends up finding himself in the middle of a heat stricken romance. He has a soft spot in his heart for animals, and aspires to become a world renown veterinarian someday.
• Belle Grace Griffith: Delilah’s Best Friend. Belle is easy to spot with her long, flowy, blonde hair and crystal clear, blue eyes. She stands at a strong 5’6 and weighs a light 120 lbs. Belle was orphaned at ten years old after a tragic barn fire killed both her parents and Billy, her older brother. Belle was then passed from home to home, never finding one that suited her needs; until now. At Miss Sadie’s Home for Wayward Youth Belle makes one incredible best friend who helps to reunite her with her long lost baby brother. She also catches the eye of a flirtatious cowboy, who softens as their relationship blossoms. Belle loves horses, always has, and hopes to own her own horse farm someday.

I kinda took liberty of adding a few extras in there :)

Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 72 EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 10:05

I love it!!

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 72 EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 9:20

Everyone has a pretty epic backstory, here's Miss Sadie's:
• Miss Sadie Regina Abernathy. Founder and developer of the foster home. Miss Sadie is a stout chubby woman who has devoted her life to the health and well being for children. She stands at 5’4 and weighs about 200 lbs., she has bright green eyes and long brown hair that she usually puts up in a loose bun. She started the youth foster home when Delilah was placed upon her doorstep fifteen years ago. Having been a million dollar heiress years prior, Sadie used her money to provide a home for children who were unwanted and discriminated against. She gave children the second, third, and even fourth chance they needed to set themselves straight. The money she gets from the government to provide for the children, she evenly divides into trust funds for the children to go to college and become whatever their hearts desire. She has supplied Delilah with enough money to renovate the old out building on the farm into a working home, so Delilah will always be there with her. Miss Abernathy has fostered many children, but none of them have stayed as long as Delilah; and none has touched her heart like the young girl has. Sadie was diagnosed at the age of twenty with Endometriosis, a disease that causes the tissues that line the walls of the uterus to merge into the walls of other organs, such as the abdomen or Fallopian tubes. Sadie was treated by removing her Fallopian tubes and another procedure that helped to keep her uterus tissues where they need to be, but it came at a high cost. Sadie could no longer have children, but her mother, Regina Abernathy, wanted her daughter to be healthy, so she paid for her surgery to be done. Not long afterward did Mrs. Regina Abernathy pass, leaving Miss Sadie alone in the three-story mansion. Years later, after her recovery and never been asked to marry, Sadie was blessed with a little baby on her doorstep; Delilah. That was when Sadie knew what she had to do, and that’s when she decided to start up Miss Sadie’s Home for Wayward Youth.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 72 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP
Page 72 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72