Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped]

Go down 
+3
Shadow
Oak
Bunny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped]   Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped] - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Mar 2017, 4:09 pm

Venompaw heard everyone's words, their shocked glances and could see disapproval in the medicine cat's eyes, but she stood her ground. Why did she care what they thought? Still, she didn't want to anger Thrushstar further so instead dug her claws into the dirt to contain her anger. She could still pull this back in her favour, she knew she could. Her voice full of regret, eyes sparkling with slight tears, she looked to the floor and stuttered
"I'm sorry Thrushstar, I really am. But I swear to you, I didn't lay a claw on her in anything but self defence, she attacked me first. I said something wrong, I'll admit that, but I will never take the blame for our injuries. That was her" Although her voice was small, there was an underlying certainty to it that was undeniable, because it was true.

Of course, the guilt was all a lie. Every ounce of shame or remorse she let into her voice was fake. She let a tear fall to the dirt at her paws, keeping her eyes lowered and even retracting her claws once more. Because it was true, Wolffang was the one who'd gone out of control, she was the one who caused the blood on the soil, so what did she have to worry about? All she had to do, was play the part.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped]   Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped] - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Mar 2017, 4:55 am

Hazeflight glanced between the two her eyes blazing. She felt disappointed, but at the same time she understood everything. She wasnt being soft or anything like that, it had nothing to do with the fact Wolffang was her daughter either. Hazeflight glared down upon the apprentice that sat snivelling at the leader's paws. "Would you dare say what you said to my daughter to me? As far as you know, I'm sore code breaking she-cat. I bet you didn't know I was half-blood too. That's just all the more reason I shouldn't be here, according to you and many others. Except, I actually don't lie about the mistakes I make and I try to fix what I do. " she hissed her fur bristling. She meant what she said. How many cats had judges her for her blood? Her step-brother, when he was a half-blood as well, Even Eagleheart had.

Hazeflight shuffled slight to look at her daughter, her eyes softening slightly before hardening. Wolffang didn't deserve the hardships she had placed upon her shoulders. "Really, words? This is all because Venompaw insulted your heritage? Or is there more to this?" she growled her eyes narrowing at her daughter, searching for the truth.

Hazeflight glanced at the gathered cat, looking apolagetically at all of them. In amidst the group, she spotted her daughter, Puddlepaw. She smiled weakly to her, trying to reassure her. The silver warrior was pretty sure it was no help.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped]   Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped] - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Mar 2017, 11:18 am

Wolffang narrowed her eyes in a glare as her mother joined the group. It's all your fault I'm like this! She wanted to yowl at the silver she-cat. But now was not the time, nor would the words come. Instead, all she managed was a low hiss, "Stay out of this, Hazeflight."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped]   Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped] - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Mar 2017, 10:47 pm

OOC: what even just went down in these past few posts..?

As the crowd around them grew, Thrushstar tried his best to ignore all of the staring eyes and grumbles around the edge of the camp. Instead, he focused on Wolffang as she described what happened. Immediately, he glanced back at Venompaw, narrowing his eyes in frustration before they were suddenly interrupted by Darkpaw charging in, screaming something and running out. It honestly took the leader by surprise and simply made him more irritated than he already was and it was etched in his features. However, before he could speak up to the apprentice, she began crying and apologizing profusely for what she said.

A suppressed growl escaped his throat before it ultimately turned into a heavy sigh as the leader tried to gather his thoughts. After hearing both sides, it wasn't difficult to piece together what actually happened. What bothered him the most, however, is that this was the second time something like this had happened to Wolffang. Sure, she was half clan. Did he like it? No, but he had accepted her. He had never had this much trouble with these cats getting accepted like this in the past.

Finally, after a few moments of silence, he turned to the apprentice once more. "I will not allow you to treat members of... your clan like this," he snapped, stifling a hiss. "It doesn't matter if they're full clan, half-clan, or a mouse. I allowed Wolffang into... this clan; I accepted her. Now you will treat her as you would anyone else in Shadowclan! If I see you or hear anything about... you saying such things again, you will be severely punished. And... don't go thinking that this hasn't affected when you get your warrior ceremony because it... certainly has."

He paused, turning to Wolffang. "And don't think that you're... out of the woods either. We have been over this, Wolffang. You have to keep your temper under control! As for a punishment, both of you are signed to... moss duty. Each day, you and only you will clean the elder's den. I don't want to see any other apprentices entering that den for the next half moon. I want to see it spotless... when I check on it in the evenings. Do you understand me?" By the time he was done speaking, he was glancing between the two she-cats, his ears flat on his head as his muzzle was lifted into a snarl. He would not tolerate this kind of behavior any longer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped]   Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped] - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Mar 2017, 11:13 pm

Wolffang listened intently as Thrushstar spoke. She was frustrated to be given apprentice tasks over it, and her claws kneaded the ground to show it. But the she-cat understood his motives. I try, Thrushstar. It's just always me...

"Yes, Thrushstar," She growled back, with as much respect as she could force into her voice. With a final nod to the leader, Wolffang padded away to the elder's den. As much as she did not want to go, in that moment it was preferable to dealing with the group that had gathered.
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped]   Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped] - Page 2 EmptySun 05 Mar 2017, 4:11 pm

Venompaw's eyes flared with anger. Half a moon! And what about her warrior ceremony?! She'd been training hard, wanting to be a warrior by the next gathering. But that wasn't happening now.

She didn't want to further her punishment and instead muttered
"Yes Thrushstar" as her eyes immediately dried and she raised her head. He was picking favorites, it was obvious to her. He gave Wolfang her ceremony early, even after she disrupted an entire gathering, but the minute Venompaw tried to give her the punishment she deserved, her warrior ceremony was set back by at the very least half a moon?!

She turned away and limped back to the apprentice den before the medicine cats could offer assistance. She didn't need it. Anger boiled and festered inside her, Wolffang wasn't even worthy of being called a mouse, she was simply scum, dirt, a virus. She'd wipe the forest clean of her and all the other creatures they called cats, she knew she would

OOC: Actually no idea tbh

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped]   Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venomous Words Will Anger the Wolf [Open for Ripped]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2