Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

mark my words [OPEN!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

mark my words [OPEN!] Empty
PostSubject: mark my words [OPEN!]   mark my words [OPEN!] EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 16:50

With as much poise as a she-cat from the Dark Forest walking the earth once more could muster, Vixenstar marched toward where she knew ThunderClan’s territory to be, following the scent along the border until she found herself and the accompanying patrol to be at an acceptable place. She had half a mind to cross the border and wander until she found a patrol herself, but if Stoatstar had any sense at all, he would have patrols roaming the border during the day any time he could spare the warriors for it. So, with very little patience, she signaled for Hollyleaf and the Awakened and Dark Forest warriors she brought with her to sit and wait for the nearest patrol to approach them. While they sat, she looked to Hollyleaf and mewed, ”You will tell them everything you saw, recount everything you told me exactly as it happened. I will handle the rest, I simply need you as the primary witness to the events that transpired.” A response was not needed, nor did Vixenstar allow one, for the pawsteps of a ThunderClan patrol caught her ear quickly. Standing to all four paws, she called out across the border, ”If you can hear me, listen closely. I need you to take me and the rest of my patrol to Stoatstar immediately. No harm will come to anyone if you do so, and quickly.”

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: mark my words [OPEN!]   mark my words [OPEN!] EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 17:38

The memory of what just happened earlier still stained her mind. Perchfall... what about her now? Vixenstar's orders were firm — there was no way they were backing up now. And yet, as if to make things much worse, she didn't hold the same behavior as Perchfall did. Receiving the Dark Forest cat's signal, she paused, reluctantly sitting down. Once again, she didn't get the chance to talk. There was only a curt nod before the sound of paw steps hitting the earth alerted them all. She'd have to repeat all that she'd said again. Hollyleaf held her breath, waiting for the TC patrol to arrive.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: mark my words [OPEN!]   mark my words [OPEN!] EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 9:56

Upon hearing the familiar voice of one of her fellow Dead, Smokefang couldn't help but be curious as to what would bring Vixenstar to the border or demand to speak with Stoatstar. Mist filled the area as she approached the border where Vixenstar stood along with a single living warrior. "My my, Vixenstar. What is with the demands? Certainly you aren't all worked up because of these living cats are you?" The misty dark forest cat said.

"Whatever it is, I'm certain you can speak with me first before I have you going to bother Stoatstar." The gray she-cat wanted to know what had her companion so worked up to be threatening violence like that

Behind her standing a few tail lengths away, was Starlingflare. His single yellow eye observing this situation closely.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: mark my words [OPEN!]   mark my words [OPEN!] EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 17:32

Vixenstar resisted the urge to fold her ears flat against her head at the sound of Smokefang’s nearby voice, a low growl building in her chest in response. ”Unfortunate circumstances led to my Clan’s leadership proving itself incompetent, so I am simply filling in for the time being. I would hope that you might understand my dedication to such a role, if your callous soul allows you to feel such compassion and empathy.” Vixenstar’s voice once again took on that sickeningly sweet tone in which so many had found themselves hating.

”If you consider yourself a representative of ThunderClan’s, then I suppose it’ll do.” She huffed, tail flicking toward Hollyleaf. ”This she-cat states that she witnessed one of ThunderClan’s own murder, with no good reason, mind you, a harmless RiverClan apprentice. I trust her enough that I believe her words to be true, for she would have no reason to lie about such a thing. I’ve come to negotiate justice for our fallen Clanmate. Softfall was the name, I believe, of the one who so recklessly murdered one of our own. It is my hope that we may come to a decision on the punishment Softfall will receive together. That sounds agreeable, does it not?”

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: mark my words [OPEN!]   mark my words [OPEN!] EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 20:00

Murder? Stoatstar hadn't been far off from the border when he heard Vixenstar's yowl. It was one of the few times he had managed to drag himself from the camp. Usually, he attended patrols that were large enough to spread out or went out solo - now was one of the latter. He'd commanded his clanmates go out in pairs but they also did not have lives to spare. Still, even as he left camp, the Thunderclan leader still had a haunted look to his eyes - they were glossed over and distant. Although his pelt had been groomed at some point it was far from pristine, slightly off his normal edge.

Still, such words struck a cord in him. There had been so much death and pain since the beginning of the Dark Forest's grip on the forest. It seemed it wasn't over. But there was another word that caused his chest to go cold. Softfall. Immediately, his paws set course to break through the budding foliage and face the pair of dead cats. Alongside the Riverclan Dark Forest cat was one of the living. His eyes found Hollyleaf's first, before flicking between Smokefang and Vixenstar. Orange eyes never narrowed, wanting to drink it all in. He needed to know the truth, needed to know what they were talking about. The fact that this was not an outlandish idea scared him the most.

"I'd like to hear more about what you have to say. Vixenstar, right? Go on." Stoatstar did not care for what they had spoken about already or why Smokefang had decided to entertain an enemy cat instead of coming back to camp. He just wanted to find the truth.

mark my words [OPEN!] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: mark my words [OPEN!]   mark my words [OPEN!] EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 21:09

It was evident that the ThunderClan cats heard them. Or heard Vixenstar, realistically. And then... Brown and white fur. Stoatstar — that was him. As he requested for Vixenstar to go on, she felt the Dark Forest molly's gaze lingering on her, and she raised her head. "Allow me to speak for Vixenstar, Stoatstar," She spoke, giving a small dip of the head to the ThunderClan leader before continuing on. "Amongst the chaos happening in the Gathering, Softfall — Then still Softpaw, had attacked us, unprovoked. I was with another apprentice, Pinepaw, now Pineheart. Unfortunately, he isn't with us now." Her tail flicked. The memory of the horrid event still stained her mind.

"Too long has Riverclan hogged all of Thunderclans rightfully owned territory, tonight you pay!," She quoted. "That was his excuse for slaughtering one of our apprentices. I should've spoken up sooner, but I couldn't find a chance until things have settled down, even for just a bit. It was only recently that I've revealed the truth to Vixenstar and Perchfall." Her lips curled, ears swiveling down. All of this brang up bitter feelings again — unwanted, awful feelings. "And it utmost wasn't the first time he tried to attack one of our kin again, Stoatstar. From myself, after the Gathering — to Poppyshine, which I assume you still remember. I've warned him before. I stayed by my border, yet he crossed, purposely attacking me." She paused to take her breath. "I'm afraid things will be in danger if not discussed properly. Beaverpaw's death wasn't an accident that he'd mistaken for another cat — he'd intended to rid of her. I ask for this to be made clear."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mark my words [OPEN!]   mark my words [OPEN!] Empty

Back to top Go down

mark my words [OPEN!]
Page 1 of 1