Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anger (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2450

Anger (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Anger (Open)   Anger (Open) EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 13:03

Snowpaw padded through the drifted snow to the place where her mother had been buried. She’d been doing this a lot lately, often with a pretty rock she found to leave on the grave. But today, Snowpaw had no gift. She sat down next to her mother’s grave and half-hissed, “You left me.”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

Anger (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)   Anger (Open) EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 23:52

Swiftheart walked through the forest in the snow looking for prey, the hunting was not going well and she was unable to find much... Sniffing around she paused... was that... a cat? hmm it was shadowclan for sure she walked silently in the general direction. Upon getting closer she was able to spot Snowpaw. She looked very downcast and sad. Swiftheart glanced and saw that Snowpaw was standing next to her mothers grave... Her heart went out to her... she wished she could comfort the young cat and she would do her best to.

Slowly she walked over to her... their pelts matched and blended in with the snow perfectly.

oh snowpaw.... I am so sorry she meows gently.

She sat next to the apprentice, close enough that Snowpaw could approach if she wanted but at the same time giving her enough room if she preferred that instead.

She had met the apprentice once or twice in passing but did not know her super well. However, she was still family in a sense and Swiftheart being very emotionally driven would do her best to try and comfort her.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

Anger (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)   Anger (Open) EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 16:16

OOC: Snowpaw is black with white markings, sorry about the misleading name.

Snowpaw looked over at Swiftheart. “I heard a bit about the afterlife from the elders. Do you think my mother is in StarClan? She wasn’t a clan cat, and she did break her promise. W-what kind of mother breaks a promise to her kit?” Snowpaw finally broke down and started crying. She hadn’t actually had a good cry yet. She’d kept that down since she joined the clan, first from shock and then to focus on her training. Now the dam inside her broke and her tears flowed freely.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Anger (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)   Anger (Open) EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:12

OOC: oh ok got it :)

Swiftheart felt waves of sympathy for the apprentice. She knew what it was like to have a good cry it helped in that sense they were actually quite similar.

She nuzzled the apprentice gently and gave her a hug letting her know it would be alright.
whenever she had a good cry that always helped her to have others around and get hugs and a little attention, it helped it keep some of the broken pieces together somewhat.

I do think your mother is in starclan she answered truthfully looking into Snowpaws eyes

I dont think she ever meant to break that promise... she added on quietly holding Snowpaw close.

...Know that I am always here for you she said in a whisper as she lay her tail comforting across snowpaw. It was all she could do to also not start crying.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Anger (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)   Anger (Open) EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 20:32

“That means a lot,” Snowpaw mewed, blinking back tears. “I guess I really don’t have any right to be angry with her, do I? Wow, am I a mousebrain!”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Anger (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)   Anger (Open) EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 8:16

Swiftheart continued to hold Snowpaw close in a hug, "You have indeed felt a great loss" she said quietly

"Anger is part of the grieving process and it is normal for you to feel this way... by working through these emotions you will understand yourself better" she did her best to answer the apprentices question.

Snowpaw... I want you to know I am here for you, in any sense I can be

And no... you are no mousebrain she added on as she gently booped Snowpaws nose with her tail

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anger (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)   Anger (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anger (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: