Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Think I just remembered something.... [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

Think I just remembered something.... [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Think I just remembered something.... [closed]   Think I just remembered something.... [closed] EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 10:33

Dawnsong had been kept busy since becoming a warrior, and it had only been 3 days! She was proud of her new name, and she hoped Aspentail would be, too. The two she-cats had not spoken for a little while, and the new warrior wanted to go and catch up with her friend. They had grown close since their first meeting.

Did she know of Dawnsong's name, or had she been out of camp at the time?

She would announce it regardless. Besides, the tabby wished to know if things between Tawnystorm and her daughter were any better. It had been at least a moon or so since Dawnsong had given advice to Aspentail, and hopefully it had helped in some way. The sleek feline approached the warriors den, scanning it to see if her friend was there. "Aspentail?"

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Think I just remembered something.... [closed]   Think I just remembered something.... [closed] EmptyThu 16 Feb 2017 - 4:47

Aspentail's ears perked up at the familiar voice. She had indeed been present when Dawnsong had received her warrior name, but the two she-cats hadn't really had a good talk for a while - nothing more than passing 'hellos' and the odd piece of fresh kill. She missed those chats. The tabby was the only cat she ever really felt comfortable with. Despite her efforts to improve, she still remained grumpy towards others - anyone other than her sole friend, to be exact. "Hey, Dawnsong," she meowed, smiling a little. "How's the new name going?" She had a good feeling about today - spending more time with Dawnsong was never a bad thing in her eyes. As she cast her gaze over to the feline, she only then noticed how lovely her eyes were. She was beautiful, sleek-furred and slim. For the first time, she wondered whether the way she felt was more...more than friendship.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Think I just remembered something.... [closed] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Think I just remembered something.... [closed]   Think I just remembered something.... [closed] EmptyThu 16 Feb 2017 - 14:07

Dawnsong grinned when she saw Aspentail. She and the other feline seemed to have a sort of... connection? Was that the word? They got on remarkably well, and Aspentail seemed to be the young warrior's best friend. She didn't have many other friends beside her. "It's going great! I love it! But since I became a warrior, I've had to work my fur off." She chuckled, glancing up to meet her friend's eyes. They were a stunning yellow, with a little swirl of green that was barely noticeable. She had admired them when they first met, and they still managed to capture her.

"So... how's things?"

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Think I just remembered something.... [closed]   Think I just remembered something.... [closed] EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 7:27

Aspentail smirked a little, though not necessarily in an unkind way. "Glad to hear it. Trust me, you'll soon find out it isn't all sunshine and rainbows. As for me? Well, it's been alright. Nothing out of the ordinary." The brown she-cat stood up and padded over to her friend, giving her a light nudge. "Even a little boring, if anything. Same thing, day after day. Patrol. Eat. Sleep. There hasn't been much of a spark lately, if you get what I mean. Frankly, there hasn't been for a long time." She cast her mind back to her first meeting with Dawnsong, her bitter self angry with the world. The feline in front of her had helped her realise there was good. Helped her realise she wasn't as bad as she thought she was. Dawnsong had been the one who cared, the one who lifted that heavy burden off her shoulders, the one that taught her to be kind.
Dawnsong had been the spark then, and she still was now.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Think I just remembered something.... [closed]   Think I just remembered something.... [closed] EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 12:13

Dawnsong chuckled and rolled her eyes. "One day, perhaps, things will get interesting. Maybe Windclan and Riverclan with have a full on battle. At this rate, I can see it coming."

She gave a slightly amused flick of her tail and focused her gaze on her friend. Her pelt, especially. It looked somewhat magical among the snow. The deep, chocolate brown-grey (Was that how she could describe it) fur was a beautiful mix.

Wait, beautiful? Well, yeah. Beautiful. Was it okay to think of a friend as truly -like really- beautiful? Or were they... more than friends? Dawnsong had never thought about things like this, though now that she did....

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Think I just remembered something.... [closed]   Think I just remembered something.... [closed] EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 6:19

Aspentail nodded. "Ha, I can't wait to send those pieces of carrion running away with their tail between their legs! WindClan should know better than to mess with us!" She'd only been a young, cocky and arrogant apprentice when RiverClan had launched their attack on WindClan, and she longed to see the blood of the battle for herself. It would happpen again one day, and if not, she'd make it happen. Perhaps it was selfish, but the she-cat wanted the glory that came with it.
Old habits die hard, she supposed.
With a casual flick of the tail, the brown cat continued across the camp, motioning for Dawnsong to follow. "Hey, let's go for a walk. Have a chat about things, sort stuff out, get to know each other better, blah blah blah, you get what I mean," Aspentail suggested with a small smirk, glancing back at her friend.
Beautiful. The word kept coming back to her when she thought about Dawnsong. Kind, smart, open-minded, cheerful. Her tawny, silvery tabby pelt that seemed to shimmer in the sunlight, her faded green eyes that still sparkled with happiness. She'd never thought about anyone like that before. It was an odd feeling, and she didn't quite know what it was. Was this more than a friendship?
Was this what love felt like?

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Think I just remembered something.... [closed]   Think I just remembered something.... [closed] EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 12:47

Dawnsong chuckled at her friend's declaration. To be honest, the feline agreed. She disliked Windclan, but not all of their cats. Some had to have an ounce of decency, right?

"Sure," she nodded, stepping beside Aspentail. "What do you wanna talk about first?" Dawnsong shot the other she-cat a glance, once again eyeing her with perhaps more than friendship. Though she was a little nervous, maybe confused, about it. She'd never loved someone other than her family, and this felt like something more than that kind of love. It filled her with... warmth? She had noticed that her mood instantly brightened when she was around the other warrior. It was like she constantly waiting for her, so that they could talk and laugh, and more. The young cat felt a sense of belonging when she was around Aspentail.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Think I just remembered something.... [closed]   Think I just remembered something.... [closed] EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 3:32

Aspentail shrugged. "Dunno. The weather? Patrol kinda stuff? Nah, that's boring." She chuckled slightly, thinking for a moment. "How about...you? I mean, there must be some things I don't know," she suggested with a grin. "So, friends? Family drama? Favourite prey? Eh, whatever, just talk about anything. I'd be happy to listen." As the two cats strolled along, the brown she-cat found herself surprised by the words coming out of her mouth. She'd never had let someone talk about themselves, let alone suggest it. No, she needed to voice her opinion, let others know she was superior. But somehow, she wanted to learn more about Dawnsong. It was an odd sensation, this feeling of selflessness. Once again, the thought of love returned to Aspentail. Was this it?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think I just remembered something.... [closed]   Think I just remembered something.... [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Think I just remembered something.... [closed]
Page 1 of 1