Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) Empty
PostSubject: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 21:21

Tansyfoot got up at the crack of dawn- which disappointingly made no noticeable sound. (sigh...) She went into the apprentices' den and shook Slushpaw awake- gently of course. "Time for training," she whispered so as not to wake up anyone else. She made a conscious effort to not show her nervousness. No one wants a nervous mentor, she chided herself.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 6:28

Slushpaw turned and groaned. "Must I?" She growled. "You can go away, Mom, I'll...still.... Sleeping." She looked up awkwardly as she saw Tansyfoot there. "Oops. Sorry. I'm not used to not being in the nursery- or having a mentor." She slowly got up and moved her way out of the den, as if she was a snake trying to get over hills- but in this case, cats paws.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 20:08

"It's okay," Tansyfoot purred to her apprentice. Her apprentice... That was still a dizzying concept. "We're going on a border patrol, and then we'll do some training. Can you guess which border we're patrolling?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 20:25

"Um... Hmm. Thunderclan?" She asked, unsure. Being an apprentice seemed fun, but she wasn't prepared for trivia and guessing games!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 21:23

Tansyfoot smiled wider. "Give this apprentice a fish! Correct, we're going to the ThunderClan border." She started walking. "And what do you know about ThunderClan? Don't worry, there's not really any wrong answer."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 6:10

"Oh. Yay!" She exclaimed at being correct. She smiled at the next question. "They're squirrel chasers who have had many battles over Sunningrocks with us. They also hate Riverclan." She responded, her knowledge limited.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 16:24

"True again," Tansyfoot responded. "Due to events at recent Gatherings, we aren't on the best terms with ThunderClan. Their special tactics include hiding and pretending to retreat, and then striking. When ThunderClan retreats, always be ready for an attack." On the way to the border, they passed the river. "We'll do some training in the River later," Tansyfoot told Slushpaw. "Do you know how to swim?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 16:33

"Oh..." The she-cat mewed, sensing the hate in her clan for others strong. "I know a tiny bit... Like, I know how to, ya know... Wade?" She responded. She made paddling motions with her paws. "My fur is pretty waterproof too so I don't get dragged down... I'm sure you know about when I get swept away..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 16:36

Tansyfoot nodded, remembering. "All-righty. While we're on this patrol, let's test your senses." She took a deep sniff, inhaling the scents of the forest. "What can you smell, Slushpaw?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 16:59

"I smell... A small scent of fish, river, grass, some... Cats, squirrel, something I can't define and... Yeah." She responded, trying to identify them all...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 20:20

Tansyfoot smiled. "There's a lot of scents in the forest. As we near ThunderClan, their smell gets stronger. Also there's always prey around, so fresh or not, there's plenty of those smells. And though other Clans don't think so, the river does have a distinct smell. It's taken me this long to learn them all, and there's still some things I don't get yet." They finally neared the border. The cream-colored she-cat set one of the border marks. "Your turn, Slushpaw."

OOC: Such dialogue. And don't feel too awkward about the setting-of-boundaries. I know it's strange.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 20:24

OOC: oh lol ok. Just marking the border, then?

IC: Slushpaw watched. "Okay." She said excitedly. She set another area for the border. "Cool." She mewed as she stepped back, preparing to go further.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 21:04

Tansyfoot looked around. What should she do next?... Oh yeah. "Do you know any fighting moves, Slushpaw?" she asked her apprentice as they walked along the border. "Or are we beginning from... scratch?" Horrible pun, Tansyfoot. Horrible. Smooth going. Now what? She'll think you're an idiot.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 21:10

Slushpaw started to speak as her mentor let out the pun. She couldn't contain her laughter, and the she-cat's giggle turned into a monstrous laugh. She covered her mouth with her paw, which resulted in more laughter. When she quieted down, Slushpaw replied. "I know how to send a good blow to someone, and I know how to bash them on the head- claws or otherwise."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 20:32

Slushpaw's laugh made her mentor laugh. When they were finished, she remembered to get back to business. "Great," Tansyfoot meowed warmly. "Let me show you the belly rake." She swished her tail experimentally. "I shall use it on this unfortunate bush." She slid under the bush, unsheathed her claws, and decapitated a few branches of it.

Tansyfoot used Belly Rake on Bush, dealing 15 damage.

Tansyfoot:
40/40
110/120

Bush:
985/1000
No stamina... It's a bush...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)   Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Slushpaw's Training (b/c I just remembered my apprentice...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: