Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice   Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Eaglethorn caught his apprentice just finishing a meal, heading over and getting her attention. "Daisypaw," he purred quietly in greeting. "You up for a patrol?"
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice   Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:39 pm

The white and ginger apprentice sat alone, quietly nibbling on a small thrush. After a long day of running after her hyper brother, she felt fatigued and settled down for a filling meal. Seconds after cleaning the bird's bones, the tall, brown tom that was her mentor approached her. "A patrol?" She glanced up with somewhat tired blue eyes. Daisypaw had a slight fear of denying Eaglethorn and shakily rose to her paws. "Sure," she replied with a smile. "Should we bring anyone else?" she inquired, hoping to have more cats to take a load off of her work.

Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice   Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Rowanpaw's eyes scanned for Icestorm. His mentor was nowhere to be found. He would have to wait in camp until his mentor's return. Staring at his paws in dismay, he hardly noticed his sister up ahead with Eaglethorn. He glanced up just in time before bumping into Daisypaw. "Oh- Hey, Daisypaw. Eaglethorn." He gave an acknowledging nod to both, stumbling backward from nearly colliding into his sister. "Are you two going on a patrol?"

ooc: fail post amsry

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice N6a5zHfBorder Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice IMrnxD6Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice GMXQgOOBorder Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice   Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:23 am

Longpaw got out of his nest when he heard people tramping around. A patrol! Would Slateslash take him? He decided to go and ask to join just in case his mentor was too busy. He recognized Rowanpaw, Daisypaw and Eaglethorn. "Hey," he meowed. "Any room for another apprentice?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice   Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Eaglethorn watched as two other apprentices came over to inquire about joining. With a nod, he stepped over to stand in front of them. "Sure. If your mentors want to come too, that would be great. We'll head to RiverClan first then." With that, he turned and began to casually pad out of the camp, looking over his shoulder to make sure everyone was following, though slow enough in case their mentors were willing to go along.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice   Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:48 pm

Daisypaw stumbled back as a figure bumped into her, but smiled brightly once she that it was her older brother. "Hey Rowanpaw! Hey Longpaw! Grab your slow mentors and let's go!" Her mood immediately lightened and she bounced towards the entrance more enthusiastically than she would have been without the white and ginger tom there.

Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice   Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Icestorm returned from a morning hunt when he saw a group of apprentices and Eaglethorn about to leave. He ran over to them "Sorry, Rowanpaw, I didn't know there was a patrol about to leave." he slowed to a trot and dipped his head towards Eaglethorn.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice VHQrlk5
Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice 1QYZaRo

Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice   Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Longpaw looked around for Slateslash but didn't see him. "Um..." he meowed, not knowing what to do. "Has anyone seen Slateslash lately?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice   Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol That I Totally Remembered I Have an Apprentice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: