Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella's Honor

Stella's Honor

Characters : Aspenkit
Clan/Rank : Windclan/Kit
Number of posts : 4

We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open) Empty
PostSubject: We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open)   We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Aspenkit glances around, her bright gaze scanning every small detail that could be found. It was her first time out of the nursery and she wanted to enjoy the... the... sunlight! That was the correct word that was always on the tip of her tongue, but could never be found when needed most. Her black pelt stuck out in the normally lighter colored surroundings. With the time it took to flick a tail she was bounding around ready to explore every inch of the camp.
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open)   We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open) EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 6:27 am

Hollowpaw was returning to camp when he saw a kit - a kit with a black pelt that was a dark as his own. He padded over, and flicked his tail, sitting down close by. He scanned the kit with a curious gaze, then headed closer. However, due to his naturally large size, Hollowpaw felt as though he were towering over the young one, and though it should have made him feel uncomfortable, it didn't.

"Hey, there. Now who are you? Don't think I've seen you around camp before." He meowed, his already deepening voice confident as he spoke.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Stella's Honor

Stella's Honor

Characters : Aspenkit
Clan/Rank : Windclan/Kit
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open)   We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Aspenkit looks up at the apprentice towering over her and happily squeaks, "Hello! I am Aspenkit and this is my first day out of the nursery! Who are you and where am I?" She blinked up at the apprentice with a cheerful smile that seemed to light up her entire face.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open)   We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Approaching the young kit, Silentpaw sat down beside Hollowpaw."This is Windclan camp, silly. I'm Silentpaw. Are you enjoying camp?" Wrapping his tail around his paws neatly, he fixed a smile on his muzzle and flashed a wink at Hollowpaw. He loved playing with the kits, they were so energetic. Though at times they could get a little too rowdy, he loved telling them about training, and stories he had heard from the elders.

OOC: Aye, remember to RP in third person, its in the rules found here: Rules.
 Any information you may need can be found there. Thanks~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open)   We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 10:23 am

Hollowpaw's face softened as a cheerful smile brightened the kit's face. He chuckled, then looked to see Silentpaw give a wink as he sat beside the black tom. Hollowpaw nodded in greeting and turned to see what the kit would say next.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open)   We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

We are alive, here in Death Valley~ (Open)
Page 1 of 1