Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karou

Karou

Characters : Karou, Russetpaw, Spottedpaw, Peonypaw, Bristlepaw, Snowstream
Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior
Number of posts : 164

I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) Empty
PostSubject: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 7:16

A small-ish blue gray she cat only really the age if a newly made apprentice cautiously padded through into Twolegplace. She was by chance only passing through unless she found a good spot to make her a new home. Her name was Karou. Her mother had given her the name telling her it meant hope. Though at that moment to little Karou hope seemed abandoned when the young she cat seen her mother and father try to protect her til there end in which just before they passed told her to leave. Her blue gray fur was matted and stuck up a bit in some places and her dark blue eyes that seemed black were held in a state of sadness. She could tell her paws were site and she needed to stop. Looking around briefly she moved off to a quiet place and sat down slowly. Though no naughty words lives as it was She heard pawsteps and they were coming towards her. She jumped up to her paws fur fluffing up a bit.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Snowstream-Dark forest slot
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 7:33

Gray padded out of the shadows. He looked at the cat ahead of him. She was a little younger than he was, but he was larger. The Arcane Allignment leader stride forward before sitting down a couple doc lengths away.
"Hello there," Gray greeted. He cleaned his paw to show he meant no harm to the young she-cat.

Karou

Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 7:38

The young she cat let her fur stay fluffed up for a moment before letting it lay flat again in it's matted way. She didnt really groom herself much but whenever she could she would. Karou looked at Gray seeing he showed no sign to harm her She wasn't sure and was on edge."h..hello"She mewed somewhat quietly her voice if even listened to could almost sound melody like if not for a hidden few of covering it."who a..are you?"she asked.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 7:41

Pepper wasn't sure why, but, she had come this way without thinking. She guessed it came with her current condition, but, it seemed far fetched... With a small cat with messy fur ahead along with the young tom that had greeted the... kit? Maybe a bit older, Pepper could never be sure around here.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 7:46

"I am Gray, leader of the Arcane Allignment... who might you be?" Gray asked. He studied the she-cat and looked back as Pepper approached.

(Mobile)

Karou

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 7:50

Karou saw Proper and seemed to shuffle back a but more insure of the growing company she was receiving. 91st the introduction of the Tom she blinked looking up at him with dark eyes."I'm...Karou"She mewed her tail wrapping around her as best it could."a..what is the Arcane Alignment?"She asked quietly head tilted a bit.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 7:52

"The Arcane Allignment is a group of Rouges. Kinda like a clan, but not at the same time," Gray mewed.

Karou

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 7:58

Karou was silent for the longest moment the young she cat looked between the two. She was quiet her dark eyes still darting between the two. The she cat didn't seen like she would harm her so she had relaxed a bit but still not enough that she wouldn't bolt at the chance she got."oh...ok...So why have you confronted me I'm not in ...your territory am I?"She asked hoping maybe she wasn't because she didn't really want to fight or anything. Though it's not like she could she could barely catch her own food let alone fight if she needed to. She looked at the male letting her gaze rest on the Tom as if deciding if she should relax or not and trust he won't attack

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Karou on Mon 30 May 2016 - 8:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 8:46

Pepper watched her leader and Karou talk padding closer with a welcoming gleam in her eyes. "I'm sure you meant no harm.." She mewed, looking over the small rather fuzzy cat. "I'm Pepper by the way." She added, cleaning one of her white paws while she watched the clouds in the sky move about.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 8:53

"I...I don't I'm just passing through I'm trying to find a home"The young she cat mewed flicking her tail quietly."I..it's nice to meet you Pepper I'm Karou...."She mewed relaxing finally but also at the same time the russian blue kitten was trying to hide an aching sadness from her dark dark blue eyes.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 20:20

Ooc bump?

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 14:39

She nodded, thinking abour thr new cat's Pepper name. "That's a beautiful name, Karou." purred and looked fondly at the kit, flicking her tail against Karou's ear. "Something wrong dear?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 14:56

Kaeou blinked and flicked her tail for a moment the young she cat didn't know if she should say or not but she did anyways."I...um yeah...something is wrong...I..lost my parents yesterday...I've traveled away as they had told me to"She new rd quietly her wars flattening against her head quietly.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )   I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

I was Raised In a Valley That Was Shadows and Death(open )
Page 1 of 1