Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 22:57

Eagleheart briefly dipped his head in greeting to Pansypaw. At least she seems to be a decent she-cat. Between Adderpaw and Hollykit, he had his work cut out for him. His ears perked with interest at Adderpaw's words, but he tried not to give much more of a reaction than that.
"That was borderline a compliment, Adderpaw," He meowed dryly, giving her an odd look, "Is everything alright? Do we need to walk you over to the medicine cat's den?" His words were dripping with the usual teasing tone he used with the apprentice. Ever since her apprentice ceremony, he'd ended up around her a lot. Their back and forth banter had almost become custom whenever they were around each other. Which was pretty often.
After he addressed Adderpaw, the tom looked down at his daughter, "We should have named you Foxkit. You've got as pleasant of an attitude as one". If only her mother could see her now... I bet I wouldn't be the only one cuffing her over the head. Without her real mother in the clan, Eagleheart could only hope that the Skyclan she-cats would provide a good example. While her attitude was somewhat frustrating, he did appreciate her fight.

Rippedpaw flicked Pansypaw lightly with his tail and leaned close to her to mutter, "I always feel like I'm interrupting something around these two". His voice was light with amusement. He assumed that Eagleheart still hated him for coming from Windclan. But with Adderpaw around, the tough warrior had eased up his torment on the black and white apprentice.

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 22:58

Eagleheart briefly dipped his head in greeting to Pansypaw. At least she seems to be a decent she-cat. Between Adderpaw and Hollykit, he had his work cut out for him. His ears perked with interest at Adderpaw's words, but he tried not to give much more of a reaction than that.
"That was borderline a compliment, Adderpaw," He meowed dryly, giving her an odd look, "Is everything alright? Do we need to walk you over to the medicine cat's den?" His words were dripping with the usual teasing tone he used with the apprentice. Ever since her apprentice ceremony, he'd ended up around her a lot. Their back and forth banter had almost become custom whenever they were around each other. Which was pretty often.
After he addressed Adderpaw, the tom looked down at his daughter, "We should have named you Foxkit. You've got as pleasant of an attitude as one". If only her mother could see her now... I bet I wouldn't be the only one cuffing her over the head. Without her real mother in the clan, Eagleheart could only hope that the Skyclan she-cats would provide a good example. While her attitude was somewhat frustrating, he did appreciate her fight.

Rippedpaw flicked Pansypaw lightly with his tail and leaned close to her to mutter, "I always feel like I'm interrupting something around these two". His voice was light with amusement. He assumed that Eagleheart still hated him for coming from Windclan. But with Adderpaw around, the tough warrior had eased up his torment on the black and white apprentice.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 23:14

Pansypaw returned Eagleheart's greeting respectfully.  While her attitude at times could become quite prideful, she always showed higher ranks respect.  A light flick on the shoulder caught her attention, and she turned to see Rippedpaw.  Leaning her head closer to hear his whisper, she giggled slightly.  To be honest, up to that point she hadn't noticed their odd dynamic.  With a new perspective, a lot of small remarks and actions between the two fell into logical place.  Whispering back to the tom she purred "I know right?"

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 23:21

Hollykit nodded to Pansypaw."Hi,Pansypaw,"she greeted her.Hollykit didn't say anything to Pansypaw other than that at the moment she felt there was no need.The Bengal she-kit turned back to her father,her ice blue eyes dancing wildly."No,Hollykit suits me just fine.Thank you."she mewed sarcasticly"Anyway my attitude is far better than that of a fox.Unlike them I have the brain to not murder every single thing I lay my eyes upon."A flicker of amusement glinted in her eyes,but it was soon gone.Hollykit glanced between Rippedpaw,Adderpaw and Eagleheart.They always seem to be at each others throats.Rippedpaw isn't that bad,Adderpaw is the best and Eagleheart is obviously my favourite,but why are they always shooting insults at each other?Especially Rippedpaw and Eagleheart.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 13:40

Adderpaw's ear twitched and her eyes flashed, "Don't get your heart set on receiving any more "compliments" from me until I'm long dead in my grave; I was just setting a good example for your daughter," She shrugged, "I wanna make sure you'll actually be able handle the next generation of apprentices." She blinked at the tom, before looking down at Hollykit, whiskers twitching at her fierce remark; whoever mentored her definitely had their work cut out for them.

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 9:45

"I can barely handle this generation..." He muttered, glancing at her and rolling his eyes at Hollykit's comment. I hope Hazeflight is getting as much sass from the rest of our litter, He laughed silently at the thought of his former mate dealing with their four other kits.

"Do you think they even know it yet?" He whispered back to Pansypaw, flicking his tail in amusement as he watched on. It was humorous watching them get aggravated. And Rippedpaw was glad to have the chance to be free of Eagleheart's taunts.

occ: I love Hollykit's internal commentary on the three of them

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 13:58

"No, they're definitely oblivious."  Pansypaw purred back, breaking her gaze away from the two to look at Rippedpaw.  Her face suddenly gained a serious expression, and she meowed; "For now though, it's probably good that they are clueless."  Checking to make sure the other cats were still absorbed in their conversation, she continued; "Eagleheart is Hollykit's only parent; she should be his priority right now, not chasing after an apprentice."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 14:14

OOC:Ha.I wonder what it would be like when she realises Adderpaw and Eagleheart are crushing on each other.She'll be so torn.XD

Hollykit yawned,rubbing a paw over her ear.She turned and looked at Adderpaw,a look of curiosity flashing in her eyes."What is it like being an apprentice?"asked Hollykit"Being a kit is the worst,everyone is so protective of you and always is fussing over you.It is so boring."

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 23:04

Adderpaw's ear twitched in response to Eagleheart's comments, but she felt satisfied enough with her latest stinging reply that let him grumbling. Noticing the fox like grins being exchanged between Pansypaw and Rippedpaw, she dismissed them with an internal shrug; if they were too shy or nervous to say it to her face, then it likely was best kept to whispers.  Gazing down at Hollykit once more, Adderpaw spoke nochalantly again, "It's definitely interesting, you'll never be short of something to do." She spoke breezily, wrapping her tail around her paws as she spoke. "Although you'll only ever really be discarding soiled moss and picking ticks and fleas off of the elders, it's definitely a start," She spoke the final part of her sentence mentally, with an inward grimace.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 0:37

Hollykit purred.Being an apprentice sounds awesome it'll definitely be better than being a kit!Maybe Crowstar will do my ceremony soon.I hope so.the Bengal she-kit glanced around SkyClan camp ,looking for her younger brother,Badgerkit.He's probably being fussed over by Sunblaze.Poor Badgerkit,I'd hate to be him.Attention like that sucks besides it's obvious she ain't my mum and her fussing is so irritating.Hollykit turned her gaze back to Adderpaw with a smile."That definitely sounds better than being a kit.Is there any bad things about being an apprentice?"she mewed.I hope there isn't anything bad about being an apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 21:22

"I don't know about that being a bad thing. Adderpaw certainly seems interested in helping to bring up Hollykit," Rippedpaw flicked his tail towards the trio, "And despite Eagleheart's prickly attitude, I can see him being a good father to the pair of them. Besides, I've heard the queens have taken up looking after them. There's not shortage of attention on those kits." He meowed thoughtfully. The kits had it good in Skyclan. They were well looked after for sure. A pang of jealousy hit him as he thought about his family in Windclan. The apprentice couldn't even imagine still being there. Skyclan was were he belonged. But he couldn't forget where he had came from.

"You still have to listen to cats older than you," Hollykit's father pointed out with a flick of his ear, "And you always have a mentor to report to." While the words held a hint of bitterness, a light smile crossed the young warrior's features. Moonlight had been a good mentor to him. He couldn't imagine still being stuck as an apprentice, but there had definitely been some good moments for him.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 21:32

"I'd finally thought I'd be getting away from stuff like that...Thanks dad."mumbled Hollykit in annoyance.Great thanks for crushing my hopes dad really appreciate it.I'll have a mentor when I'm an apprentice...?Oh,no."I hope when I become an apprentice Sunblaze isn't my mentor.The fussing will never end then."she stated flicking her tail.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 21:43

"Maybe you'll get stuck with me as a mentor. I'd definitely put my apprentice to work," Eagleheart suggested lightly, with a hint of amusement in his voice. He didn't say anything about her comment about Sunblaze. It was nice the she-cat had been willing to look after his kits, but her overbearingness and interest in his kits had been a bit much.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 21:51

Hollykit didn't know what would be worse an over the top fussy mentor or one who would be way to over protective."I'm sorry,but I'd rather have a sensible mentor.You'd never let me do anything I want to do."she sighed twitching her ear.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 22:04

Adderpaw's ear perked ever so slightly at Hollykit's jibe towards Sunblaze and a faint stab of satisfaction tingled within her; perhaps Hollykit wasn't too young to sense the slight resentment she harbored against the older she-cat. Gazing down at the young cat once more, her eyes reflected nothing but their usual fiery spark, although this conversation caught her attention a bit more so than the previous parts did. "Unfortunately, you're mentor usually never let's you do anything you want." She stated with a twitch of her whiskers, before continuing to listen with a keen interest.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next