Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exploration of camp (open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue1ww1

Blue1ww1

Number of posts : 12

Exploration of camp (open!)  Empty
PostSubject: Exploration of camp (open!)    Exploration of camp (open!)  EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 16:32

Lionkit's curiosity was overwhelming sometimes. She constantly wanted to explore so, since the morning sun was warm she decided to explore the camp. She slipped out of the nursery that morning. The morning fog was still heavy and she took a deep breath. The scent of the camp and her fellow clan mates was comforting to her. She looked around curious and wandered over to the entrance of the camp and peered out. She wondered what could be out there and she could smell strange and unfamiliar scents from where she sat. Every part of her was screaming for her to go out and discover what all those scents were but she decided against it and sat down just looking out curiously her tail flicking behind her.
Back to top Go down
Brightfeather

Brightfeather

Characters : Mosskit of TC, Fogkit of WC
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of camp (open!)    Exploration of camp (open!)  EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 17:19

Fogkit yawned, golden eyes squeezing tight against the bright beams of an unforgiving sun. The gray and white kitten gave a small mew and pushed herself away from her mother's side, pattering to stand outside the nursery. A cursory glance at her surroundings showed her clanmate and denmate, Lionkit, sitting just beyond the camp entrance. Fogkit tripped and stumbled as she rose to her white paws, and the gray fur on her back spiked in embarrassment, but she pressed forward, joining her denmate with a mrrow of greeting. "Morning, Lionkit!"

Fogkit's gaze travelled once more around camp, and then her mew dropped in a conspiratorial whisper. "Have you ever wondered what the inside of the warrior's den looks like?"

ThunderClan: Mosskit
WindClan: Fogkit
RiverClan: None
ShadowClan: Thistlekit
SkyClan: Thruskit
Back to top Go down
Blue1ww1

Blue1ww1

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of camp (open!)    Exploration of camp (open!)  EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 17:41

Lionkit purred slightly when the other kit joined her. "Good morning Fogkit." She replied happil and leaned in as Fogkit got quieter. "I have always wondered!" She has a mischievous glint in her eyes. "We should go and see." She said excitedly though her voice was extra queit so she didn't wake anyone up but he excitement was clear in her voice. "I can't wait to be a warrior." she said dreamily. "I want to be able to see everything outside the camp." Lionkit explained. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Brightfeather

Brightfeather

Characters : Mosskit of TC, Fogkit of WC
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of camp (open!)    Exploration of camp (open!)  EmptyFri 21 Apr 2017 - 21:36

Fogkit rocked back on her haunches, pleased and a little bit surprised that Lionkit had latched on to her idea so quickly. She blinked, her gray and white tail spiking as Lionkit's peppy voice blipped at her. The gray and white kit swiftly replied, "Oh, I can't wait, too! I mean, I'll bet the moors are so big, and the sky will be even bigger and we'll just be able to run forever!"

Fogkit hopped to her paws, her pittering steps leading skittishly towards the warrior's den. "It smells like heather," she meowed enviously. "I bet warriors see loads of that!"

ThunderClan: Mosskit
WindClan: Fogkit
RiverClan: None
ShadowClan: Thistlekit
SkyClan: Thruskit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of camp (open!)    Exploration of camp (open!)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration of camp (open!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: