Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2093

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 21:15

The she-kit blinked a couple of times,opening her pale blue eyes.She stretched out a paw,unsheathing her claws and digging them into the moss bedding.Hollykit huffed in annoyance.Why don't I have a mother like all the other kits?Well,I have Sunblaze ,but it is fairly obvious we are not related.She is a bright ginger and I'm...I don't know,but I am not Sunblaze's kit.All I know is Eagleheart is my father,I've known his smell forever and it was his voice that named me.she huffed in annoyance at the fact that no one tools her anything.Hollykit lifted her small head and gazed out the nursery to the bustling camp beyond.Her eyes widened to the size of saucers as she gawped in awe at all the cats.I want to go out there,I want to see camp.Just like that Hollykit was on her paws and padding towards the exit,tail and head held high.

Hollykit blinked as the sunlight poured into her eyes.She shivered as the Leafbare coldness bit at her skin and the Bengal she-kit felt the urge to rush back into the warmth of the nursery.Yet this kit was the daughter of Hazeflight and Eagleheart,she was not going to rush back into the nursery squealing like a mouse.SkyClan camp was even more amazing now that she was here and not watching the daily hustle and bustle inside her nest."Wow...This is so cool!"she gasped in awe.The Bengal she-kit placed herself down in the middle of camp,her gaze following each of the many cats as they went about their business.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6664

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 21:22

Rippedpaw saw the tiny kit come out of the nursery and twitched his whiskers in amusement as he saw her shiver against the cold. He felt a connection to the kit since he was at her birth. Not that she would remember at all, of course, but he always would.
"Hello, there Hollykit. First time out? It's a bit cold for kits right now," He meowed, smiling down at her happily.

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 23:15

"I'm fine,"she snapped turning her back on him.Stop being so over protective everyone.I'm perfectly capable of holding my own!Hollykit stared at the other cats searching for a face or voice she knew.The tiny she-kit pondered something for a moment then turned to face Rippedpaw,a slight look of eagerness about her muzzle."What's it like being an apprentice?It's gotta be better than being a kit,everyone is so over protective of you.I can easily handle myself,they all need to just relax."she mewed with a huff.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 23:25

A loud purr of amusement echoed from the apprentices den, and Adderpaw emerged from the shade of the den, her amber eyes gleaming as she watched Rippedpaw and Hollykit. Crossing the clearing in quick, confident strides, she settled down beside Rippedpaw, eyeing Hollykit with an ambitious gaze. "Careful of this one, Rippedpaw," Adderpaw purred slyly, a slight mocking tone to her voice, although it wasn't fully intended to be there, "She'll definitely claw your ears off with that sharp little tongue." She mewed, teasingly glancing at the black and white tom, feeling slightly nostalgic as she remembered when Hollykit and Badgerkit first arrived at the Skyclan camp, and the ensuing chaos.

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 23:36

As the voice of Adderpaw reached her ears a grin spread across Hollykit's face.The little kit looked up to Adderpaw and her friends and was always keeping an eye on them from the nursery.If only I was an apprentice then I could go do what Adderpaw does.If I was like Adderpaw no one would look at me sideways the way they do.If only..."Hey,Adderpaw,"Hollykit mewed"I really admire your works,you'll have to teach me when I'm an apprentice."Hollykit stared up at Adderpaw with a look of true admiring and puffed out her chest,trying to make herself look bigger and better.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 23:58

A huff of amusement escaped Adderpaw's mouth, she had always been loosely present in Hollykit's life so far; it wasn't truly that surprising that the younger kit admired her so much, seeing as there was never any role-model worthy females around. "Of course you do," She purred smoothly, flicking her tail. Perhaps all the exclusive time that she spent with Viperpaw and Whitepaw had gained some notoriety in the younger she-kits eyes. "Interesting." She reflected with ambivalent eyes as she gazed down at Hollykit, "Viperpaw will find this interesting." She mused, ear twitching. "Perhaps once you're older I'll be willing to share a secret or two." Adderpaw conceded, eyes flashing with a hidden meaning as she stared at the young she-cat with her molten, fiery eyes.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 0:18

"Really?"Hollykit asked excitedly.Her ice blue eyes stared up at Adderpaw excitement dancing in them as she thought about the possibilities of the future.Hollykit curled her tail around her paws as she unsheathed them in excitement.Her small eyes traced up and down Adderpaw searching the older She-cat for a hint of deception.Hollykit hadn't found any,yet.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 0:24

"One of you is going to claw my ears off someday," He meowed lightheartedly, feigning exasperation. Rippedpaw looked down at the she-kit, eyes dancing with amusement. After a moment's pause he added, "She certainly has spirit, like her father". Hopefully not exactly like him though, the apprentice added to himself.

"What about her father?" Eagleheart meowed as he strode up and looked down at his daughter, "How's my little fighter doing today?" His eyes shined with a love that had been passed down from her mother to her. Hollykit was a daily reminder of the relationship he had with Hazeflight. Not only her pelt, but her personality too. Someday he would turn her into a fine warrior too.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 0:51

Pansypaw was sitting a little ways away from the small group of cats. Glancing at them out of the corner of her eye, she continued to groom her gray-and-white patched pelt meticulously. She had gotten a few burrs tangled it it earlier, and needed to smooth it back down to sleek, silky perfection. While not moving from her spot, she waved her tail tip in a friendly greeting, hoping someone would take notice.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 0:52

"We were just speaking about how Hollykit seems to be taking after you," Adderpaw continued, her sly gaze drifting only briefly from Hollykit to flash her usual challenging look at Eagleheart, "But thankfully she seems to have much more wit about her; something that she likely didn't inherit from you." She spoke the last part breezily, the usual prick of satisfaction filling her powerful form at her teasing statement. Redirecting her attention to Hollykit, she took a moment to process the earnest look upon the younger kit's face; there was definitely some hidden potential within the she-kit that just needed some coaxing. "Of course I can, it's no big deal." Adderpaw shrugged, although the slight barb within her tone hinted that perhaps Hollykit should be grateful for the opportunity. "Thankfully you seem much more keen than the other fluff-brained kits in the nursery; it shouldn't be too hard." She spoke the last part with a more friendly tone, her fiery eyes fixing upon Hollykit with their usual intensity.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 0:59

Hollykit chuckled at Rippedpaw's remark."Well,at least I'm not a total bore, like you."she shot at him.A sly smirk crossed her face and she looked at Adderpaw for her approvement.Hollykit's attention quickly turned to her father as he joined the cats already gathered around her.She rolled her eyes at Eagleheart.Does he really have to call me that?Especially in front of Adderpaw,ugh he is so embarrassing sometimes."Your little "fighter" is fine,but you won't be if you keep calling her that."she snapped tail twithing I in annoyance.Hollykit quickly got to her paws and sat beside her father,gently pressing herself into his thick warm fur.She let out a small mocking laugh at Adderpaw's sarcastic words and nodded her head in thanks."Good,that means you don't have to waste your time on them.Beside they're far to mousebrained to understand the opportunity they're missing."Hollykit stated holding her head up.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 1:08

"Hey, Pansypaw," Rippedpaw greeted the younger cat with a smile. He flicked his tail to wave her over. While he hadn't had the chance to get to know her well, she seemed sweet and is was always nice to meet a friendly cat in his adoptive clan. Adderpaw didn't seem bad underneath her sharp tongue. But Eagleheart still always made his fur prickle. The she-cat seemed to know how to keep the aggressive warrior in his place, though, which always amused him.

"I see Adderpaw has been getting to you," He growled lowly, shooting the apprentice his usual glare and then added to his daughter, "And if you think I mean that in a joking way, you're wrong. I'm going to turn you into one of the best warriors this clan has ever seen. You've certainly got the spirit for it. But you better mind your father". Lightly, he batted the kit over the head with a sheathed paw as she came to join him. Eagleheart would never harm her, but he did expect his kits to show him some respect. Which I should be getting from the apprentice's as well, He thought bitterly. For the most part, cats looked up to him. But Adderpaw always seemed to be a challenge for him. It frustrated him. No matter how hard he tried, she never seemed intimidated. No one ever dared to challenge him like that.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 1:16

Hollykit glared at him coldly.She is not!I just don't appreciate being called that.I'm not a little squealing bundle of fluff like the other kits."she hissed.She turned her gaze back to Adderpaw,but let out a small oof as her father batted her on the head."Don't be so over protective I'll be a fine warrior."Hollykit mewed in annoyance.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 1:31

Pansypaw flashed a friendly smile back at Rippedpaw; she had not personally spoken to the black and white tom before, but she had heard him being discussed many times in the clan.  She had only picked up bits and pieces, but from what she could gather he was taken into the clan from.....  She couldn't quite remember which clan.  Maybe she could ask him.  Finishing off her grooming, she rose to her paws and padded over to join the group.  Nodding to the others, she purred "Hello, how are you guys doing?"  Noticing the small spotted kit, she meowed a personal greeting to her.  "Hello there, you must be Hollykit."  Waving her tail with a flourish, she purred "I'm Pansypaw."

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 1:37

Adderpaw's whiskers twitched in amusement as she watched the back and forth between father and daughter; no matter how much Eagleheart blamed Hollykit's cattiness on her, it really did originate from her father. Watching the way that Hollykit nuzzled against Eagleheart sent a brief pang of resentment throughout her form; her father never paid the slightest bit of attention to her like this. Swallowing the brief, jealous thoughts, she fixated her now blank stare upon the duo, her fiery, molten eyes lacking the previous interest. "You'll be a fine warrior indeed," She agreed smoothly, "Especially if you allow your farther to help you along." Adderpaw breezed through the last part of her sentence, eyes flicking to Eagleheart's face; free of the usual challenging glare, before flitting back to Hollykit. Flashing the usual fiery stare of hers at Pansypaw, she scooted over so the grey and white she-cat had more room to see the young she-kit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)   A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A little bit of exploration never hurt a kit(OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next