Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

FlameKit's Exploration (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoseKit

RoseKit

Characters : [R] Rosekit, [F] FlamePaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan Kit, [F] WindClan Apprentice,
Number of posts : 38

FlameKit's Exploration (Open) Empty
PostSubject: FlameKit's Exploration (Open)   FlameKit's Exploration (Open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:06 am

FlameKit padded through the WindClan camp, glancing at any warriors he saw. They were all so big. One day he was going to be like that! He confidently wandered around, peering into the medicine cats den to see the herbs, then quickly sprinted out, to make sure nobody saw him. Then he went and sat down in front of the nursery, imagining himself as a large fearsome warrior.

FlameKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved

RoseKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: FlameKit's Exploration (Open)   FlameKit's Exploration (Open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:44 am

"Hello," purred Maizepaw as he padded over to the young, ginger kit. He had a slight limp in his step from a broken leg he was trying to hide. "I'm Maizepaw." The pink-colored apprentice sat down and smiled at Flamekit. He could remember when he was a kit, playing with the other kits. This one looked to be all alone, and Maizepaw was going to change that. "So, what's your name?"

FlameKit's Exploration (Open) Image13

FlameKit's Exploration (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
RoseKit

RoseKit

PostSubject: Re: FlameKit's Exploration (Open)   FlameKit's Exploration (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:13 am

FlameKit jumped when he heard the voice. "Oh... H-Hello" he said, seeing it was an apprentice. "I'm FlameKit," he replied, a little quiet. He then sat up a little taller, wanting to seem more confident, though he wasn't really at all. He couldn't wait to be an apprentice, but he was sure that wouldn't be for a good few moons yet. He looked at MaizePaw with admiration.

FlameKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved

RoseKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: FlameKit's Exploration (Open)   FlameKit's Exploration (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:23 am

Maizepaw smiled with a humble look about him. "You have a lot of confidence, Flamekit," he purred. "Apprentices need a lot of confidence....it's like you already have got a head start!" He batted the ginger tom with his paw playfully.

Back to top Go down
RoseKit

RoseKit

PostSubject: Re: FlameKit's Exploration (Open)   FlameKit's Exploration (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:46 am

FlameKit purred at MaizePaw's compliment. He crouched down into the best hunting crouch he could do, and pounced on top of the apprentice. He was a little wobbly as he jumped, but the little kit didn't seem to care. He playfully batted MaizePaw. "One day I want to be one of the best warriors. Maybe even deputy!" He meowed, not really realizing the amount of hard work and loyalty that would take. He was indeed loyal, he didn't really think about the other clans. Though whenever cats went out to patrol and hunt, he would sit, and watch as the large warriors - and sometimes apprentices - left the camp. FlameKit had never been outside of camp, and longed to run out there and feel the thrill of the hunt.

FlameKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved

RoseKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: FlameKit's Exploration (Open)   FlameKit's Exploration (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:10 am

"I bet you will be a great warrior, kid. I think you have a lot of potential for deputy." He smiled and shook the kit off of his back, then pinned him down with one paw. "Being a warrior is hard work; I know that and I'm not even one yet! I have fully commited my life and lyalty to this clan, so I hope that I'll be a great warrior, too."

Back to top Go down
RoseKit

RoseKit

PostSubject: Re: FlameKit's Exploration (Open)   FlameKit's Exploration (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:24 am

FlameKit looked up at the apprentice. "You're gonna be the best warrior!" He meowed, rolling over and standing up. He licked his lips as he heard his stomach rumble. He realized only then how hungry he was, but he had no idea where his mother was. He hadn't seen her for most of the day, but it didn't bother him too much. "I'll be as loyal as the most loyalest loyal warrior could be!" He said, confusing himself with the strange words, that he had most definitely got a little wrong. Was Loyalest a word? He was sure it was - though it sounded odd.

FlameKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved

RoseKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlameKit's Exploration (Open)   FlameKit's Exploration (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

FlameKit's Exploration (Open)
Page 1 of 1