Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hi, Im just giving an introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beankit

beankit

Characters : Beankit
Clan/Rank : riverclan
Number of posts : 3

Hi, Im just giving an introduction Empty
PostHi, Im just giving an introduction

Hola! I am Thinny Thin-Thins friend from school and I am so excited to start roleplaying on here! I would love to be friends with you and have a topic, thanks for your time.

-Bean
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hi, Im just giving an introduction :: Comments

Ice
Re: Hi, Im just giving an introduction
Post Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 8:48 by Ice
Heyo! You can call me Ice~ Welcome to WCC! It's always so great to get new members and glad to have ya! Can't wait to do some topics with ya (depending on what clan you choose of course ;D) If a ever need a some help or a mod isn't available, I'm always glad to help!

Last edited by Ice on Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 10:26; edited 1 time in total
Honey Badger
Post Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 10:17 by Honey Badger
Hello Bean! Its always a pleasure to have a new member on this site. I am Badger, a long time member of the site but I just returned from a long break away from WCC only a month ago or so. But if you ever see me lingering around the chatbox, feel free to join and say hi! I don't bite and would always be happy to answer any questions the best I can.
Bleu Haikyuu
Post Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 11:44 by Bleu Haikyuu
Hello there, Bean! I'm Nugget Queen but I also go by Ripple or Bleu! I hope I can RP with you soon! Like Ice said, if there isn't a mod or admin around, I'm always free to help! I'm also a member of a year so I know some stuff :D

Hi, Im just giving an introduction

Page 1 of 1