Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa] Empty
PostSubject: The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa]   The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa] Empty6/12/2016, 11:39 pm

OOC:This is a memory...

Jaguar padded through the alley way.He paw pads ached and each movement hurt.All she had to do was reach her make shift nest.Jaguar's belly had been swelling and now the poor tabby She-cat had realised she was pregnant.She didn't want to be,of course,but she was and now everything she did was slow and agonising.

Eventually she reached her nest a stick gripped tightly in her jaws.The kits would come soon,at least she was slightly prepared.

It was almost as if her body knew it would be mostly safe because at that moment a ripple of pain shot through her body.Jaguar let out a ear piercing yowl.The She-cat fumbled around groping for the stick she had brought with her.Quickly and forcefully she bit down on it and pain subsided slightly.But it wasn't over,not long after there was another round of pain and this time Jaguar pushed.

Into the world came her first kit a pure black She-cat.Jaguar smiled her rare smile and gently pulled her towards her warm stomach.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa]   The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa] Empty7/12/2016, 8:15 am

As soon as Midnight was born into the world she mewed for her mother's milk as soon as Jaguar pushed her to suckle she did so and the warm milk filled her with love.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa]   The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa] Empty7/12/2016, 9:32 am

Jaguar purred.It was a real purr,this was honestly the happiest she'd ever felt.The tabby cat draped her tail over the black kit,her emerald green eyes shone affectionately."I love you and I always will."she mewed softly.It was strange to utter those words but she meant it."I think I'll name you midnight...Dark as night and born then too,what do you think?"she purred.She hadn't stopped purring,the cold Jaguar of usaul was warm and loving.It probably wouldn't last.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa]   The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa] Empty7/12/2016, 9:42 am

The newly named Midnight mewled with delight as she heard her name. It seemed natural she knew that being and only child was going to be lonely but having a loving mother was always the best part.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa]   The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa] Empty7/12/2016, 5:24 pm

Jaguar smiled as the She-cat squeked happily at her own name."I thought you'd like it![/b]she purred.She gave Midnight a swift lick and began to groom herself.

I'll always be here for you,she vowed silently in her head.

She wasn't.Jaguar abandoned her and nearly completely forgot she'd ever kitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa]   The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa] Empty

Back to top Go down

The birth of a midnight wild cat[closed for Poptart Santa]
Page 1 of 1