Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

As dark a as Midnight [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

As dark a as Midnight [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 18:43

Treepaw padded through the forest. He always visited Twolegplace once in a while to just look around and get used to it incase something were to happen. His mind was determined to go here everyday because something was still burning inside him that wasn't blown out yet. He still wished to know the life of a rogue. He wanted to know where his mother was. He wanted to find her. But what if he couldn't? What if he couldn't find his mother? He still wanted to become rogue, he felt in the wrong place as he slept in ThunderClan camp and as he stayed in it. He knew he was made for something else.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 20:20

Midnight was hiding up in a tree. Hidden in the shadows she asked. "Who's there?" to the little apprentice. Her emerald eyes gleamed as her eyes rested on the mottled black tom.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 5:23

Treepaw stopped "I'm not answering first till I can see you" he hissed, unsheathing his claws just in case something bad were to happen. Like getting attacked. But he doubted it since this is a rogue fighting a half-way trained apprentice from ThunderClan "Well?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 11:31

Midnight finally made up her mind and leapt onto a lower branch. Unsheathing her claws she called." now can you see me?" Not waiting for an answer she replied to her own question. "Good."
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 11:52

Treepaw growled at her "No" he mewed "Do you expect me to know your name just from looks?" he asked with a smile "I won't tell you first. If you do, I give you mine" he mewed "Say it" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 11:55

'Fine, fine no need for hostility." Midnight waved her paw like a fan then she stopped and crouched and gave him a stern look. "If you really want to know. My name is Midnight." Her fluffy black tail swished to a stop. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 11:59

Treepaw purred. His plan had worked perfectly, like always. He decided that a deal was a deal "My name is Treepaw. I am from ThunderClan" he mewed "I have been wanting to find my mother, she was a rouge. Will you help me?" he asked "I just need a simple thing" he mewed, explaining the plan to the dark she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 12:04

"What?" she hissed suspicious of his purr. "What do you want." she repeated. Who cares if his mother was rogue! It doesn't change anything about his Clanliness. She scratched the bark for answers nothing came except for a chunk of it bonking Treepaw in the head.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 12:50

Treepaw pulled back his ears "And why won't you help me? If you give me a favor I'll give one back" he mewed, he was desperate from getting away from ThunderClan "I don't belong in a Clan" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 12:52

OOC: She was trying to say yes and be hostile.

IC: "Fine i'll help." she muttered and jumped off the tree and onto the grass to get an actual good look of the she was talking to.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 12:57

OOC: Would you like to have her attack in the plot topic? I'm going to post so you can after that if you'd like. Sorry for a OCC only post btw.

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Sun 27 Nov 2016 - 13:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 12:58

OOC: Okay sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As dark a as Midnight [Closed]   As dark a as Midnight [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

As dark a as Midnight [Closed]
Page 1 of 1