Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Midnight Run (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A Midnight Run (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 7:55

Mallowkit tiredly looked towards the gleaming moon. She had failed to get any sleep that night and it definitely wouldn't be too helpful to Moonkit and Milkkit. She sighed, pulling herself away from her mother and siblings warm body in a sly manner. She quietly made her way towards Moonkit, pawing at her in an attempt to wake her up. Finally, she moved over towards Milkkit, pawing at the tom in order to wake him from his deep sleep, which Mallowkit was purely jealous of.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

Characters : Milkkit → Milkpaw → Milkberry
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 8:03

Milkkit shook his head, lifting it up lightly to try to find where the sudden feeling of a cat pawing him had come from. When his vision had finally become clearer and less fogged, he could make shape of Mallowkit and Moonkit. Yet, only one of them was awake. He sighed, slowly lifting his body up and shaking his fur to prepare himself for his midnight run. He stretched, trying not to wake up the other cats in The Nursery. He yawned, looking up towards Mallowkit and observing her face, now that the darkness around him had adjusted. She looked tired, as if she had been running with days of no sleep. He wished he could help her, but didn't want to get teased anymore by Moonkit.

⋆⋆ Milkkit // Kit // TC ⋆⋆  ⋆⋆ Nettlekit // Kit // SC ⋆⋆
#6699ff #cc9999

A Midnight Run (Closed) Tumblr_p0r5h7ZqOg1wu4410o1_500
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 10:46

A cat prodded Moonkit into wakefulness. She ignored it and tried to get more sleep, but then thoughts of what they would do tonight filled her head and she sat up, careful not to disturb everyone else in the Nursery. She groomed her pelt, shaking scraps of moss out, and noticed Milkkit looking at Mallowkit in the darkness. Stifling a purr, Moonkit padded to the Nursery entrance and waited for the others to catch up.

A Midnight Run (Closed) Downlo10 A Midnight Run (Closed) Downlo15 A Midnight Run (Closed) Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 12:13

Mallowkit moved towards the entrance with Milkkit, moving closer and closer towards Moonkit. They had to be sneaky, and there was no way that Mallowkit was gonna go running off when anyone in camp could easily hear her padding. She moved next to Moonkit, "What's the plan on where to go?" She yawned, hoping to get instructions from Moonkit.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

Characters : Milkkit → Milkpaw → Milkberry
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 12:15

"What do you guys think of The Owl Tree?" Milkkit suggested. He had heard horrible stories about the owls nest that awaited them if they went. What could a little adventuring do to a little kit? He was sure the owl wouldn't attack the kits right away. "Or what about Stony Hollow? Kits are strictly forbidden to go anywhere near there! I've heard some cats have even lost their lives..." Milkkit mewed quietly, "But I'm planning on living a while so..."
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 12:25

"It's not like we know the way to any of those places," Moonkit pointed out quietly. "Besides, I think our goal right now is just to sneak out through the dirt tunnel. We can just wander around and... well, I dunno. Hunt something?" She shrugged. The small black she-cat peeked out into the camp clearing. "I don't think anyone's looking right now. Let's go!"

A Midnight Run (Closed) Downlo10 A Midnight Run (Closed) Downlo15 A Midnight Run (Closed) Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 15:32

Mallowkit nodded, darting out of the entrance quickly with Moonkit and Milkkit by her side. She came to a stop when she felt they were all finally safe. "Is everyone good?" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 17:19

OOC: I have a friend called Blizzardkit, he's new, can he join this topic? Pleaseeeeeee? Thx, I have an idea of how to add him in

I saw, I just didn't know how to reply... And I understand

Last edited by Silvershadow on Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 13:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 17:21

OOC: Could we work this out in PM? Just so we aren't posting constantly in the topic :)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 10:47

*Sorry for double posting but I'm not sure if you have seen my DM.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 19:10

OOC: Hi, I couldn't reply because I think you didn't want to receive PMs? And I understand if my friend can't join. It's fine. I've already started a topic with him, so yeah. You said we shouldn't post too much in here, so I decided not to. I edited my previous message, though.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Run (Closed)   A Midnight Run (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Midnight Run (Closed)
Page 1 of 1