Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}   A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 5:15

Daphne was thankful to find this place, she skirted the trees, slipping from branch to branch. These grasslands had some area with trees, not to mention prey that was on land. Her downy brown tail shimmered in the moonlight as snowflakes coated it, her eyes made an eerie glow when she looked into the light of the moon. She held a squirrel in her jaws, feeling just slightly closer to her old strength. When the shuffle of paws in snow caught her attention, she pressed herself down onto the branch to blend in more, could she meet the inhabitants of this strange land?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}   A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 12:57

Midnight walked underneath Daphne oblivious to the cat above she was too busy stalking a squirrel. She pounced on the russetty brown tail and dragged it from the tree onto the floor and killed it with a swift blow to the neck. Her black pelt blended into the shadows as she buried her prey. Then she finally scented the new cat. "Who's there?" she asked.

Last edited by Poptart Santa on Sat 17 Dec 2016 - 13:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}   A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 12:57

The member 'Poptart Santa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1, 7

A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} Mistpe10
A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}   A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 14:04

Daphne began to back up when she knocked off a bit of snow, making a thud. Knowing she was done for, she leaped down to meet the cat, snow falling with her. She dropped her prey and looked at the cat, she didn't seem to be angry, maybe she was safe? She shifted a bit and smiled like a kit that had snuck off.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}   A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 14:07

The cat that had dropped in front of her was a pretty she-cat a bit of snow fell on her nose which made her sneeze. The strange thing was that she didn't say anything and smiled. "Hi i'm Midinight what's your name?" she asked not wanting to hostile. Maybe i can bring her back to DarkClan!...
A voice echoed in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}   A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 14:15

Daphne nodded, "I'm Daphne, is this your hunting ground?" She meowed. Her feathery tail swayed over the snow. "I'm from far away so I don't know all the territories..." she added quietly. Maybe this cat could help them. Clio was content with their shelter but, they were entirely clueless to the social aspects of the land.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}   A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 15:04

"Yes i live over that hill." Midnight waved her tail in the direction of the setting sun. She nodded as she added in that she came from far away. "Don't worry. I was a loner before Dawn took me in." Her amber eyes gleamed with happiness as memories filled her up.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}   A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 15:46

She smiled and looked across the hill before shaking her head, "Oh, I'm not alone either, seven strong right now. I was just hunting for the other huntress. We've been driven out of our home and are trying to get back to speed. This cold isn't the best but, we're strong, I have faith." She sighed, being second in command put a lot of weight on her shoulders. The she-cat purred at the thought of her fellow colleagues, she wanted the best for them.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}   A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 12:30

hump)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}   A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 16:25

hump

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}   A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting At Midnight {Closed For Poptart}
Page 1 of 1