Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy) Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy)   Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy) EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 0:37

A dark-furred kit sithered quietly throuh the grass, keeping close to the ground, his eyes wide and attentive. He scented the air, being more than apprentice aged already and yet for a reason not yet made an apprentice. He sighted as he moved on, looking for a dry place and hating the snow clinging to his fur. In this whiteness, he was ough to be spotted, black and deep-yellow eyed.

Beetlekit shook of a few flakes on a clump of plants, his eyes searching for the ovate leaves he needed, and stopping with excitement as he saw them. He carefully nosed them to mame sure they were what he needed. Yes, Goatweed! he thought and proceeded to biting of the roots, trying to grab as much as possible before he would have to go.

When his jaws were full, he sped away from the spot, raising a cloud of snow behind him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy)   Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy) EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 0:56

Morningfog was more than happy to have a simple patrol with Fracturedhawk, leaving once the weather looked less like looming rain. She stalked a sparrow that hopped in the snow, pouncing when she was close enough and killing it qyickly.

She scented the air, a bird still in her jaws. Her green eyes looked for the darker pelt of the tom. A spray of snow went out nearby and she looked around quizzically.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy)   Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy) EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 6:53

Beetlekit ran, not aware of the WindClan smel, he was leaving behind himself. The large kit went back the way he had come, trying his best to rather tumble throuh the snow and not leave paw-marks, but a just a huge trail. He reached the border rather quick, thanking StarClan that they understood his wish to hell Ashstar. He gripped the Goatweed stronger in his jaws, slipping through the moorland now calmer, calculating his steps.

(I decided to cut this short, rather than have him be seen by the cats and recognized. At the next gathering, feel to notify Fishstar that a cat was in the territory.)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy)   Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy) EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 7:56

Fracturedhawk followed after Morningfog, watching as she easily picked off an unsuspecting sparrow. "Nice catch," he mewed quietly, not yet bothering to hunt for himself.

The brown tabby tom flicked an ear, the same snow spray catching his eye as well.

Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy) RHCP_smolSeeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy) RHCP2_smolSeeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy)   Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Beetle (closed for ZakoBlue and Leafy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: