Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]

Go down 
+19
Acorn
hamster
Sombra
Inky Pawprints
ZakoBlue
addie ♥
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Reaper King
Green
Sunlit
Poptart Santa
Seer
Ash
Sleepy
Ice
Honey Badger
Jughead
bunjamin
Fish
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 6:03

The member 'Ink' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 Mistpe10
The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 6:55

Smokeface felt dizzy from the shake he had recieved, in his mind trying to steady himself, at the same time bracing fkr a seclnd attack he knew would come soon enough. Both he and the warrior were too tired, but he refused to give up. Despite him inability to fight back, he decided to throw put some sharp words. "You so strongly support your violent deputy and warrior, Nightheart? Does WindClan have to honour, nor does it have a soul to judge by? Pathetic cats..." he growled, slightly hunched on the spot the WindClanner had knocked him upon.

Smokeface is stunned until Nightheart's next move.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 7:15

The dark WindClan warrior sighed and lowered her ears with Smokeface’s words, dropping him on the hard floor of the moorlands to be able to answer “I do not support violent actions and unnecessary bloodshed, as I had lost almost my whole family to such actions. I had to witness the murder of my own mother by the claws of a fox-hearted cat that would listen to no reason and even now leads ShadowClan like nothing ever happened” She hissed as memories came back from the place she had tried to keep them locked for so long “What Smokepelt did is nothing to be proud of nor gloat about and I'm sincerely ashamed to know he mauled one of your apprentices like that. And though I accept the possibility, we have no proof that a warrior of our clan attacked your apprentice before other than Fishstar’s affirmation from what that apprentice told her. However, I won’t just sit back and watch as you and your clan come to our camp and start attacking up, I’ll defend my clan with my own life if necessary!” With those words she reared on her hind legs before pummeling the stunned warrior’s face with her paws.

Nightheart used Upright front paws on Smokeface, dealing 13 damage and using 20 stamina. Smokeface is no longer stunned

Smokeface:
8/45
110/160

Nightheart:
28/60
100/200

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 8:37

Ashstar growled in frustration, bursting out of Fishstar's hold. "I've already exiled one of my friends! I see no reason to exile everyone who breaks the code. The cat I exiled, Kestrelstorm, had taken a mate from, and joined, a different Clan, and then come back and tried to rejoin WindClan. I knew I could no longer trust his loyalty, and he had broken the code, so I exiled him. Exiling is a last resort for extreme cases, not a go-to punishment. One battle hardly warrants immediate and permanent expulsion. I believe in second chances, Fishstar. Do you?" The gray she-cat reared up on her hind legs to slash at the RiverClan leader, smacking her another blow across the face for good measure. If she was in my position, she would do exactly the same.

Ashstar used Rear-up-to-Slash and Quick Strike, dealing 20+8(28) damage. -25 SP

Ashstar:
70/120
210/300

Fishstar:
54/120
255/300

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 9:49

(Yo, since I sant to make things interesting, I'm gonna ask Ashy if my boy can just drag himself to a shie,ded place and be latr found after the battle)

Smokeface took a few steps back, shaking his blood-stained fur. His muscles were screaming in pain but he had to keep holding on, until the last drop of energy died, or he wouldn't forgive himself ever. So the tom sprang up, feeling no mercy for Nightheart's story and sank his claws in her back, pinning her down to the ground and growling brutally in her ear, just to scare her and disorientate her.

Smokeface used Leap-and-Hold on Nightheart, dealing nine damage and costing 10 SP. Nightheart is held down for 2 turns.

Smokey

8/45 HP
100/160 SP

Nighty

19/60 HP
100/200 SP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰

Last edited by AfterBun on Thu 1 Dec 2016 - 9:50; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 9:49

The member 'AfterBun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 10:07

OOC: Sorry Bun XD (Also, is my first time using these two moves together, so if I can’t use one while using the other tell me and I’ll edit the post ASAP)

Nightheart yowled, surprised both by the tom pinning her down and the growls on her ear. At the beginning she literally froze under the enemy cat, not expecting the ruthless action of Smokeface. However, at some point she managed to shake these feelings off and come back to her senses “You…won’t win…this fight!” Gathering all her strength, she rolled over, wincing on pain as the action caused the claws of her opponent to open deep slashes on her back and sides, and threw him off her. Trying to ignore the pain even if just for a short period of time she turned around and hit the cat with her unsheathed claws before he could react and attack her again.

Nightheart used Duck and Twist and Swift Strike on Smokeface, dealing 10 damage and using 35 stamina. Leap-and-hold effects were cancelled

Smokeface:
KO’ed

Nightheart:
19/60
65/200

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 11:10

Smooeface spat as he felt his body growing weary with pain, and he threw the WindClan one last glance, blazing with fury. "You made your choice, and that is entirely fine by me! It is not your fault StarClan gave you speed, but no judgement!" he insulted her, falling back with a growl, limping to the exit from a gash in his leg. His fur was smeared with blood, and he needed to help his clan, but be was too hurt, and he hated it deeply, his incapacitation.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 12:06

Swiftheart, green eyes blazing with fury and disgust, shook his head to clear the blood running down his face. With a low growl he turned and swiftly slid under the RiverClan tom, raking his claws down his soft underbelly before leaping back to his paws, grey tail lashing.

Swiftheart used Half-Turn Belly Rake on Sootwhisper dealing 11 HP and 20 SP

Swiftheart:

34/45 HP
125/160 SP

Sootwhisper:
23/45 HP
140/160 SP

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 Sign_s13
The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 13:52

Sootwhisper let out a soft growl as the burning sensation of the other cat’s claws flooded the zone of his belly, and blood soon stained his white and black fur. Snorting, he reacted quickly, grabbing the tom’s lashing tail as he got back on his paws and pulled with all his strength.

Sootwhisper used Tail Yank on Swiftheart, dealing 5 damage and using 10 stamina. Swiftheart is stunned for 1 turn

Swiftheart:
29/45
125/160

Sootwhisper:
23/45
130/160

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 9:42

Having taken out another cat, the grey tom made his way to a cat he assumed was an apprentice and hissed with rage. He wouldn't any of RiverClan get away with mocking WindClan! Charging towards the smaller cat, Smokepelt leaped and tackled him, his blood filled with rage. "RiverClan scum!" the deputy yowled as he used all his weight to push him down to the ground, raking his claws against his opponent's side.

Smokepelt used Leap and Hold, causing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Smokepelt:
HP: 54/100
SP: 200/280

Lakepaw:
HP: 6/20
SP: 80/80

EDIT: Lakepaw was K.O.'ed by defult.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 VHQrlk5
The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 1QYZaRo

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Fri 2 Dec 2016 - 14:40; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 9:42

The member 'Ice' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 11:58

Swiftheart gritted his teeth in a hiss as his tail was yanked on harshly, sending a jolt of pain through his body. He will his paws to move, but for the time being he was stuck trying to recover from the attack. This was quite a quiet battle between the two, which he didn't mind. It gave him more time to focus on Sootwhisper.

Swiftheart is stunned for this turn

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 Sign_s13
The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 14:30

This battle is going nowhere. Therefore anyone who has not posted in the battle even once are all forfeit.

WindClan
Cindercloud - Twitch
Emberfall - Thin
Flamepaw - Twitch
Sprucepaw - Fish Bacon
Stagpaw - Spider
Thistlepaw - Zako

RiverClan
Ashpaw - Shohou
Lakepaw - Blue
Lilacpaw - Thin

Last edited by Pika Claus on Fri 2 Dec 2016 - 16:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 14:37

Sunfeather, the silent warrior saw Smokepelt take out Lakepaw and felt a burst of adrenaline take over him. He was afraid naturally, Smokepelt was a deputy, wounded or not, and he was just a young warrior who'd never taken on some cat older than him but he had to try.

Racing over through the fray, he pounced on the deputy. He gripped the deputy's scruff tightly as he forced him down to the ground.

Sunfeather used Leap and Hold for 1 turns.
-8 HP
-10 SP

Sunfeather:

40/40 HP
110/120 SP

Smokepelt:
46/100 HP
200/280 SP

Last edited by Pika Claus on Fri 2 Dec 2016 - 14:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next