Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Hour of Justice is at hand...

Go down 
+4
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Sombra
Maple
Honey Badger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

The Hour of Justice is at hand... Empty
PostSubject: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 20:04

As many of you know, a giant battle between RiverClan and WindClan is taking place at the WindClan Camp at the very moment. Ah, but what chaos it is when you don't know who is fighting who by looking at a quick list...

Only now you do!

I, Badger, has set myself in charge of keeping a list of who is fighting who in the battle along with their health and stamina. I will attempt to update this as posts are coming in but I do need to sleep so there will be a period where it will stop being updated - but I will attempt to update it as soon as I wake up. Luckily, I have no school or work to get in my way so I hope to keep this updated as long as the battle rages on.

A link to the Battle List can be found here, but also can be found in my Sig.
(however, my signature is using a tinylink version which may be blocked on school computers)

Edit: OH! I suppose I should mention that WindClan can be found on a tab at the bottom of the list. RiverClan and WindClan are not on the same tab to make things more easier to figure out.

The Hour of Justice is at hand... ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badger on Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 20:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 20:06

Thanks badge!!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 20:33

Awesome, thanks.
Tawnystorm is fighting Emberfall, btw.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Hour of Justice is at hand... Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 20:52

Twistedpaw can be added. She is fighting against Shellwater.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
The Hour of Justice is at hand... Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 2:11

BASED BADGE.

This is so helpful. Thank you. ;;

The Hour of Justice is at hand... I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 3:07

Yo, well, Smokey is currently helping Thistle take out Lionfur, because I didn't fing anyone else to rip into pieces

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 4:16

Amberpaw can't die!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 4:47

No dude read the side of the spreadsheet.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 5:03

I know she's dead, but she was Greypaw's only friend.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 5:06

No she's just knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 5:23

ALL HAIL BADGE
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 11:21

Alright, well I did make an update to the list. I changed the 'dead' to K.O to avoid confusing. Amberpaw is not dead, she was just thrown out of the fight and is no longer taking part. Also I've caught up.

(Also P.S Chu, you have Cedar's health wrong on your thing. You accidentally put the wrong health for him when you used Leap-and-Hold. He currently has 35, not 45)

The Hour of Justice is at hand... ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 22:38

Willowwhisker is now in the fight

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 9:45

Ahhhhhhhhhh!
Who will win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice is at hand...   The Hour of Justice is at hand... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hour of Justice is at hand...
Page 1 of 1