Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Island of Arkeas

Go down 
+4
Poptart Santa
hamster
Midnee
Sombra
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2016, 8:58 pm

"Fine. Then." Thomas called. "Hey Virgil you going with them or us?" he asked as his amber eyes gleamed in the sun. "If yes were heading up the waterfall." He turned back into his eagle form and did a few flips in the sky waiting for his reply. "We should make a camp." he said to Eliza. The beautiful and slender girl was like a dream to him.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptySat 03 Dec 2016, 1:13 am

Emil watched from a slight distance away, looking on with surprised eyes as each person turned into a bird. He looked at his hands and once again felt himself morph into the shape of a snowy owl. The deaf man followed the group with the man about his age, not entirely sure where they were going, being deaf and all, but trusting them enough to fly after them. For the moment he didn't think to introduce himself, completely forgetting that not everyone was as trusting as he was.

Something caught his eye. Odd instincts took control over his body and he felt himself go into a steep dive, aiming directly at - 'Skit. The surprise at what he was doing forced him out of his bird form, crashing into the ground with an ungraceful thud. Below him, terrified but completely unharmed, was a mouse. He felt his stomach growl with a ferocity similar to thunder and he looked around for the people he was following. Unembarrassed by the incident, he approached.

He couldn't really count on them to know sign language, so he walked in front of the man, who he assumed was their leader, and made a sort of frowning face while pointing at his stomach. The blonde proceeded to point at the other group member's stomachs. Hopefully that got his message across, otherwise he would've just looked very strange.

ooc- We should wait for Tawny to post.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptySat 03 Dec 2016, 3:55 am

OOC:Yeah

Eliza glared at Dylan hotly.."I was not!well at least he isn't stuck up,like you."she called after Dylan.I don't even know him,how can she think that?She flicked her hair and smiled before transforming into her bird form."I'll scan for a good place to set up camp."she squacked.Eliza quickly took flight,beating her huge wings to gain altitude.She glanced at the ground where Thomas was then flapped her wings and began to search for a good place.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptySat 03 Dec 2016, 10:19 pm

"Okay." Thomas called as he flew by the waterfall. "I'll gather some supplies." Like Eliza he didn't like Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016, 12:59 am

ooc- jeez, it's been over two weeks. if we don't want this to die, i suppose the only thing to do is leave Tawny behind.. sorry dude.

ic- Emil stood there confusedly, watching as two of the group members flew away. It was still jarring to watch to kids transform into fully-fledged birds of prey, but then again, they only found out they could do so in the past hour. The pale man stayed on the ground, waiting to see what the others would do. The ones that had left, whether for good or not, didn't seem all that experienced about survival situations. He'd stay with whoever looked like they knew what they were doing. Of course, he could only hope that they would put up with his hand movements and facial expressions until they understood what he meant.

...This would be tough, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016, 1:42 am

OOC:Yeah,we are sorry Tawny.

Eliza glided over the island.The tropical island was huge and stretched further than the eye could see,finding somewhere to camp would be hard.Her amber eyes scoured the vast island,Eliza could happily spend her days doing this,but now was not the time for her to start day dreaming.With a sigh Eliza moved her wings to circle back to Thomas,as she did so a small clearing caught her eye and with one swift movement she broke into a dive.

Before she hit the ground she pulled up,transforming into her human self and rolling along the ground.Eliza had still not yet mastered the art of landing.The dark haired girl brushed her hair out of her emerald green eyes and pulled out a couple of twigs.Slowly,Eliza surveyed the clearing,so far had it everything.

An hour later there was a fire blazing and Eliza sat there eating some strange fruit from the island.I should go get Thomas,this fire will help me find my way back.And with that she dropped the fruit and transformed into a kestral.

She smiled as she caught a glimpse of Thomas' eagle form.In a few wing beats she was beside him."Hey,I found a good place to camp.C'mon follow me,there's a warm fire waiting for us when we get there."she yelled over the noise of their wing beasts.Without waiting for a reply Eliza flapped her wings and soared off towards the small orange blur amongst a sea of green.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016, 5:53 pm

Eliza diving surprised him but he carried on with his duty collecting things. He gathered a bunch of fruit and landed with a dive so he could turn back into human form to carry the load. But he changed his mind and went with air as he flew back up to look for where Eliza had gone. "Okay," he responded with a nod following right beside her.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016, 6:01 pm

k)
 Virgil flew down, dropping a heavy bunch of branches into a steadily growing pile. After landing, he changed back into a human and stretched. With a sigh, he plopped on the ground, staring up at the sky as he laid on his back. He laid there for a bit, knowing he couldn't stay there forever. They needed a better camp or, the needed to find ways to build nests. Perhaps staying in bird form would be the smarter option. He smiled as he saw Eliza and Thomas in the sky, knowing it couldn't be any other bird carrying fruit like that.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016, 4:58 am

Lily flew behind the others, trying to calm herself down. It's just a dream! She landed on the ground beside Virgil and pecked at the earth. "What-what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016, 6:43 am

She swooped low over Virgil and Lily,as they flew by.Eliza knew what she was doing,she often imagined living in the wilds and once you had the basics it seemed to get easier and easier.The orange blur drew nearer and eventually it was recognisable.With the smallest tilt of her wings she was in another steep dive.

Eliza landed better than last and turned to face Thomas."Ta-dah!Well,this is camp.Well actually,no it's just a fire...But that doesn't really matter.So,what do you think of...Um,uh...Fire?"she said spreading out her arms.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016, 8:38 am

(It's fine, I got a plan.)
In what seemed like a millisecond, Ivy turned around and they were gone. They left without me? Stupid, stupid people! They'll all die out there without me and my survival skills! She groaned. If they wanted to die in the wilderness, then so be it. She'd keep herself alive. Reluctantly, but with a sort of burning anger, the woman trudged into the trees. It took her a little while before she remembered the bird abilities. She didn't want to be stuck as one forever, and she wasn't sure how the strange magic here worked. But it was faster than walking, after all, and Ivy's feet were growing sore. With that thought in her mind, she morphed into a magpie and took to the skies. In terms of piloting her wings, she wasn't the fastest learner, but she got there eventually. Now, to find water, wherever it may be.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016, 3:39 pm

"Wow! It's good." Thomas assured his friend as they swooped down. He landed with a thud. Owww! But as a swoosh of wings came overhead her spotted a magpie. "Huh?" Thomas turned to Eliza. "Did you see that?"
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016, 4:46 pm

"see what?"Eliza replied picking up some logs.She chucked some on the fire and watched it crackle in satisfaction."We need to build some form of shelter,like a teepee or something.So here's some sticks, now come help me!"she instructed dumping a pile of sticks in Thomas' arms.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016, 5:10 pm

"That Magpie..." Thomas whispered as she dumped a bunch of sticks in his hands. "Okay!" he got up with his bundle and drew a large circle for the format of their shelter. "We can sleep as birds so we don't need beds." he stated as he looked around for a vine. "We need something to tie it together, like a vine!" he added as he spotted the green growth winding around a tree. He stripped it off the tree and returned seeing the sticks were finished. "There." he said as he did a tight knot tying all the branches together. "You hungry?" he asked picking up a strange fruit like a cross between a banana, strawberry and mango.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016, 6:58 pm

Virgil got up and walked over to his brother, ruffling the shorter's hair. "Need any help, kid." he asked with a closed smile, glancing down at the drawing Thomas had done. He tugged down his sweater and chuckled quietly. 

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Island of Arkeas
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next