Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Island of Crazies

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 16:03

template thingy must be filled out!!! like so....
name: mickayla thompson
appearence( pic is not a necessity): blue hair, skinny jeans with a vine of lotus flowers running down left leg, knee high boots, and long/ short sleeve shirt that says my heart beats for you, but for heart is a heart... Island of Crazies 117xo5u most of this is mia!!
friends ( just put the name of the users): red

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
Island of Crazies 2wlrbq8 funny right!? Island of Crazies 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
Island of Crazies 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! Island of Crazies 169p75c Island of Crazies 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... Island of Crazies 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! Island of Crazies 2q381og

Last edited by Yellowpaw on Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 12:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 633

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 16:23

thiss should be in random stuff >>

Island of Crazies Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMJPTcKurbJjXzGKlBAvXWvlpLOQuMqjGJ
Island of Crazies Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq8CzXGpWkVV6GUzmmLl0GTANuuUU352oNZysuWfHDj1hNiCA&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__5zs6kWZ5zY_3acgPGBarvXELkSY=
Island of Crazies Rnkotvbg15

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

deseased mate : rosethorn
mate: snowclaw
second life mate: butterflywing of windclan
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 16:42

no not really.... everyone does rping in here!!!

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
Island of Crazies 2wlrbq8 funny right!? Island of Crazies 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
Island of Crazies 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! Island of Crazies 169p75c Island of Crazies 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... Island of Crazies 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! Island of Crazies 2q381og
Back to top Go down
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 16:44

name alex night

looks like thiss but no sword: Island of Crazies 76764_1244709749015.3res_500_477

Island of Crazies Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq8CzXGpWkVV6GUzmmLl0GTANuuUU352oNZysuWfHDj1hNiCA&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__5zs6kWZ5zY_3acgPGBarvXELkSY=

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 16:48

how old are you? and me and you are still dating right?

Back to top Go down
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 19:17

im 16 and yep

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 12:47

walking around nervousley on the boat Mia could not believe she was doing this," do you have to go to the Island of Crazies? do i have to help cure these men and woman!?" mia asked her boyfriend, alex. " i don't gaurentee i'll like it!" mia mumbled.

Back to top Go down
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010 - 19:43

" you will beacouse we are together"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010 - 4:35

"i'm still not so sure about it.. what if we become crazy? what if we die!?" mia said rapidly.

Back to top Go down
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010 - 7:56

" i will make shure that doesnt happen " alex said reashuring his girlfriend mia

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 5:28

mia looked at him and hugged him, " thx i feel a bit better.. not great a little." mia then sat down in a chair and watched the water roll by as they came closer to the island.

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 8:07

sorry for double but here is another better version of me,.. http://www.dreamself.me/clothes.php?action=view&id=Mickayla+Thompson

Back to top Go down
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 8:22

" all most their " alex said

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 8:33

looking across the water, alex is right.. we are soo close to shore.

Back to top Go down
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 17:54

quietly alex got his dads hand gun out and gave it to mia " hear you might need it"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Island of Crazies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Crazies   Island of Crazies Empty

Back to top Go down

Island of Crazies