Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Island of Arkeas

Go down 
+4
Poptart Santa
hamster
Midnee
Sombra
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

The Island of Arkeas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 4:26

Lily shrugged and washed the feeling off. He picked a few thick dead roots from the ground and binded the almost done teepee carefully. She stood back and admire her work, although wishing they could make the den nicer. Just as she was daydreaming, one of the dead roots popped out of place, loosening the sticks. She immediately put them back in place, tying them harder this time.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 11:21

"Nup"Thomas replied with a shrug as he took a bite of his fruit. The fire was now dying down a bit so he went into the forest and grabbed a bunch of sticks to feed the fire.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:42

He watched the kids take off and start their own camp, crossing his arms. 'Will they be alright on their own?' Surely they would. He was beginning to feel a bit like a guardian to these children, but he could only wonder how the man and woman who were also there were faring. The blonde looked up to check the time, and saw something that didn't quite fit. A magpie? How odd. 'Must be someone like us.' However, he didn't stay long to investigate.

A snowy owl shot through the treetops, but he realized the sun was overwhelmingly bright. If he wanted to do this, he realized, he'd have to change his sleep schedule. So he squinted and circled over the forest, searching for a place to call home. A huge tree easily caught his eye and he swooped down to check it out. It had wide branches that created a small bowl-like structure in the center, just big enough for him to sleep in as a human. He looked up to see that it was open to the sky. It was rather pretty, but when it rained he'd definitely get soaked. So he went back into the air, marking where the tree was in his mind, and began circling around for the things he needed, their images flashing in his mind's eye. 'Vines. Banana leaves. Stones. Timber. Food.' Smoke in the distance alarmed him. He could only hope those kids were keeping their fire under control.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2199

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 14:01

Eliza was slightly shocked at the arrival of Virgil and Lily,but none the less happy.Looks like they changed their mind,but if I was them I would of too.That chick was snobby and honestly had no idea what she was doing.Until Thomas had mentioned food,Eliza had been faring well but she suddenly realised she was starving.The fruit,Thomas was eating,she identified as a dragon fruit."Sure,I'm starving now that you mention it!Oh,and thanks for the help guys,I appreciate it!"she chuckled.Eliza couldn't believe how quickly their makeshift camp was taking shape.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The Island of Arkeas - Page 4 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 4 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 22:03

hump)

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 4 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 23:32

The sun had now gone done to settle for the night. A frosty breeze blew across Thomas making his feathers ruffle. "I think we should sleep now."he suggested as another blow pierced his face like prickles. He swooped inside of the teepee and buried his head in his chest. "Good night Eliza."
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 3:02

"Good night Thomas,"she mumbled as she stared at the blazing fire.Casualty she picked up the fruit she had been eating and threw it in the fire.Eliza watched in satisfaction as the flames swallowed it up and crackled with delight."heh"She glanced at the teepee a proud look crossing her face.She had helped to make that and look how good it was.Eliza stumbled to her feet,swatting away some mosquitoes as she did so."Night guys,"said Eliza as she stumbled blindly towards the teepee.Damn I wish I had a torch...

Inside she took of her turquoise hoodie and curled up into a ball,hiding herself away from the others.Eliza shivered in the cold and blundered for a hoodie.When her hand finally found it she grabbed it and draped it over her shoulders,it barely helped.Coldness helps you to sleep...Hopefully I'll get some rest.Eliza closed her wary eyes and it was not long before sleep over came her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island of Arkeas   The Island of Arkeas - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down