Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A bundle of fire(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

A bundle of fire(open) Empty
PostSubject: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 1:46

The young she-cat padded into camp a bundle of orange fur beside her.Hazepaw looked down at the kit she had found he needed a name.The silver cat made her way towards the nursery maybe one of the queens could adopt him."hello?I found this kit in the territory...Well,anyway he needs a mothe,Will any of you be his mother?I would but I'm only an apprentice,"mewed Haze paw to the queens.She hadn't worded it well but he needed a family.

OOC:Please do adopt Flamekit(that will be his name)He's not my character but...We both agreed on this so it should be OK I hope...XD

Last edited by Tigerlily on Sat 29 Oct 2016 - 13:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 9:25

The kit padded after the apprentice. He peered expectantly into the nursery, hoping some cat would respond.

A bundle of fire(open) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 14:01

Hazepaw smiled at the kit."You need a name,what would you like to be called?"She mewed.The she-cat curled her tail around him,it was cold.He probably needed food the small orange bundle was as thin as a stick,if she hadn't found him he'd probably of starved."I'll be back"The she-cat meowed uncurling her tail from around the kit and padding towards the fresh kill pile.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A bundle of fire(open) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 21:51

He shrugged, not feeling up to much of anything. His stomach growled at the sight of the fresh kill pile. While he was probably not entirely ready to be weaned, there wasn't much of a choice and it must have been around time.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 21:56

Hazepaw padded back to the kit a mouse in her jaws.She released it and it dropped at his paws."Eat,"she meowed a bit to stern.She looked at the bundle of orange fur trying to think of a name,his fur was like a blazing fire.She now had a name for the kit."How about Flamekit?it suits you,"she meowed far gentler than before.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 22:11

Flamekit bent his head to bite tentatively at the mouse. It wasn't bad and he gulped it down hungrily. He nodded at Hazepaw's suggestion, "That sounds fine". The kit was still wary of his surroundings and struggling with his abandonment, but things did not seem too bad here.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 22:23

Hazepaw smiled,glad he liked the name she chose.She looked down at the ground maybe no one would adopt Flamekit.The apprentice knew she would if she was allowed but she doubted she was.Since her mentors death the silver she-cat had been slack and hadn't hunted,just hid away in the deep marshes.Hazepaw needed to hunt after all the clan was running out of food.She put her attention back on the kit."Seeya Flamekit,I gotta go hunt,"she meowed.For some reason finding the kit had brought light to her world and the she was beginning to gain her normal independent self back.Hazepaw smiled at Flamekit before padding off into the marsh."I'll be back soon,"she muttered as the trees enveloped her silver form.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 22:46

Flamekit watched his new friend disappear, "Bye" he whispered pressing himself to the ground just outside the edge of the nursery. He hoped Hazepaw would come back soon. She seemed short at times, but was overall a lovely she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Characters : Living: [S]: Spottedpaw [D]: Duskkit [L]: Larkkit [R]: Rainkit
Clan/Rank : [S]WindClan/Apprentice 20/80 [D]ShadowClan/Kit 5/15 [L]: SkyClan/Kit 5/15
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 6:38

Duskkit sat in the nursery, watching the new kit. He wondered if he should approach him, but decided against it. Duskkit wasn't one for making friends.

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 5:43

Darkkit rose from her nest and glanced around, a scent of a new kit was here. "New kit..." she murmured under her breath. Beside her, Duskkit was watching the kit with little interest. Duskkit might be mean, but at least she was kind. She approached the orange bundle of fur and spoke gently, "Hello there, what's your name?
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 6:43

"I guess it's Flamekit," He mewed softly casting a nervous glance at Darkkit and expecting another cold welcome.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 7:03

"Why hello! I'm Darkkit if you don't know me. The brown cat behind is Duskkit. She paused for breath and whispers, I wouldn't recommend making friends with Duskkit, he's a bit rude.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 13:41

"Seems like it..." Flamekit muttered lowly as he sat down and wrapped his tail over his paws.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 3:19

"Do you want me to show you around? The black kit asked.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Characters : Living: [S]: Spottedpaw [D]: Duskkit [L]: Larkkit [R]: Rainkit
Clan/Rank : [S]WindClan/Apprentice 20/80 [D]ShadowClan/Kit 5/15 [L]: SkyClan/Kit 5/15
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 3:47

Duskkit rolled his eyes at the whispering. Why was Darkkit such a gossiper? It was really REALLY annoying to even think about the black she-kit. He lay in his nest, tucking his paws underneath him.

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A bundle of fire(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next