Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Squirrelnose
Chopped limbs
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 14:10

Hey everybody! So recently (really like a month ago) I picked up a book called Wings of Fire and I have heard good things about the series so I gave it a try. Holy crap is it amazing if you have not read the books READ THEM. The characterization is better then Warriors, the lore is amazing, the story is surprisingly really developed, and I have found myself loving the characters more then the Warriors characters. But anyhow as I was reading the book I have thought that this would make a fantastic RP site or at least thread so here we are! And its also a bonus that they are dragons because well hello dragons are frickin cool! And surprisingly there is not alot of RP going on with this.

Now I have only picked up the first book and I`m not even done with it only like 50 more pages to go (I haven`t had much time to read it lately) so I`m not sure on what the plot could be on. But I guess we can just go with prequel or a AU for this? So I need somebody who has read the books to help on this.

This is the basics, there is seven different Tribes that are ruled over by queens and well of course they fight a lot over land and stuff.

The first one is the IceWings which live in the Ice Kingdom.
Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) Latest?cb=20160920064050

Their Kingdom is made out of ice and glaciers, the weather is extremely low temperatures and freezing wings that reach subzero. It borders the northern ocean and the Kingdom of Sand. You can read morehere.
The IceWings themselves are a white, moon silver, or pale blue dragons with the ability to produce a freezing, dangerous substance from their lungs called frostbreath. The IceWings and NightWings have hated each other for many, many years from a war fought 2000 years before. You can read more here.

Next is SandWings with their Kingdom of Sand.
Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) 600?cb=20160920063933

They live in a desert wasteland where it is filled with dunes that are constantly shifting. You can read more here.
These SandWings are a pale-gold, light yellow color to off-white they are fire breathing dragons that have venomous, scorpion- like barbs on the ends of their tails. Some have black diamondback patterns down their backs.

Up next is the Rainforest Kingdom that is home to both the RainWings and the NightWings.
Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) 633?cb=20160920064814
Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) 600?cb=20170103103427

There is a village that all of the RainWings in the kingdom lives. The tops of the houses are made of leaves, making it harder to see the houses while flying and looking down. The villages themselves are made of tree houses with vine walkways. Read more here.
The RainWings themselves are capable of spitting deadly venom at their foes and can shift the colors of their scales. They can change the color of their scales to any color and at any time. http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/RainWings

The NightWings live in a section of the rainforest called the Night Village, they used to live in tunnels of volcanic rock that was hidden from the maps. Their volcano erupted causing them to move out and since then has lived in the rainforest. They refused the RainWings help at forming their village and because of this the hunts are not built very well and tend to fall apart.
The NightWings have forked, black tongues and usually have black or purplish-black scales with silver, purple, or dark blue underscales. The underside of their wings are always black and speckled with silver scales having the appearance of a night sky with twinkling stars. There is some that can read minds if they do they have two silver teardrops shaped scales in the corners of their eyes.http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/NightWings

The Kingdom of the Sea which the SeaWings live.Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) 600?cb=20160920064227
The Deep Palace of the Sea is the underwater palace of the royal family. This palace is deep under the waters of the sea. Only the SeaWings can live there since no other tribe can breathe underwater. It is said to be in a canyon in the ocean floor made out of coral, with seaweed growing at the bottom making it appear like beautiful gardens.http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/Deep_Palace_of_the_Sea
The SeaWings themselves are gilled and finned water-dwelling dragons with bioluminescent stripes covering their bodies. They commonly range from a scale color of blues, greens, and aquamarines. They have webbed talons with hooked claws.http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/SeaWings

Next up is the MudWings with the Mud Kingdom.
Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) 600?cb=20160920063722
The MudWings thrive in swampy, humid climates. The Queens palace is next to the large lake at the southern edge of the Mud Kingdom. The Diamond Spray Delta is known for being the home of the lowest-born MudWings. A path of dry dirt runs through the Delta`s village. On either side are large mud puddles for MudWings to sleep and hunt in. Sleephouses are tall mud towers that each MudWing family sleeps in.
http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/Mud_Kingdom
The MudWings are burly, thickscaled, muscular dragons. They have thick,brown, armor-like scales, sometimes with hints of amber or gold in their underscales. If warm enough, MudWings can breathe fire but not as well as SkyWings.http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/MudWings

The final one is the Sky Kingdom which the SkyWings live.
Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) 600?cb=20160920064353
The Queens palace is partially open to the sky and inside of a mountain. The palace has many tunnels and arches, one of which leads to the arena and the SkyWings add extensions to the palace constantly using rocks and other materials. There is a SkyWing arena that is directly outside of the palace, prisoners of war were often fought to the death there for the Queens entertainment. The dragon prisoners often were IceWings, SeaWings, and SandWings who were loyal to those other then the Queen.http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/Sky_Kingdom
The SkyWings scales come in many shades of red, gold or orange and have massive, powerful wings. They are the fastest dragons in the air and one of the only dragons that can breathe fire. Most of SkyWings are short-tempered, militaristic, grumpy, and like fighting. They also have  a small build which allows them to fit into narrow tunnels.
http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/SkyWings

Dragons are considered adults at the age of around 7-9 years old.

Positions open:
IceWing
Queen:
second in command:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Warriors:
Guards:
Hunters:
Mothers:
Apprentices:
Dragonets:

SandWings
Queen:Marigold
second in command:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Warriors:
Guards:
Hunters:
Mothers:
Apprentices:
Dragonets:

RainWings
Queen:Pomegranate
second in command:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Warriors:
Guards:
Hunters:
Mothers:
Apprentices:
Dragonets:

NightWings
Queen: Stormflare
second in command:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Warriors:
Guards: Dreamhunter,
Hunters:
Mothers:
Apprentices:
Dragonets: Mooncloud,

SeaWings
Queen:
second in command:Pelican
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Warriors:
Guards:
Hunters:
Mothers:
Apprentices:
Dragonets: Air,

MudWings
Queen:
second in command:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Warriors:
Guards:
Hunters:Slug,
Mothers:
Apprentices:
Dragonets:

SkyWings
Queen: Frostfire,
second in command:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Warriors:
Guards:
Hunters:
Mothers:
Apprentices:
Dragonets:

Form-

Name:
Orientation:
Tribe:
Mate:
Dragonets:
Personality:(Please have negative and positives)
Appearance:(Please be similar to what the tribe dragons normally look, or if not please say why)
Extra:(If they are cross-bred, accessories, Etc.)

Chopped's Kitties! :

Last edited by Chopped hollow on Thu 11 May 2017 - 13:26; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 14:25

Can you make a sign-up sheet or something like that, because I love Wings of Fire and this looks amazing.
Also, did you know that Erin Hunter (author of Warriors) is a group of people, and Tui Sutherland (author of Wings of Fire) is one of them?

Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 14:38

Yeah I was just about to make that. I was getting lunch. Thanks! I found that out after I started reading the book actually! I saw that on the back for the author of the book it mentioned she works on Warriors! That makes since that alot of Warriors fans are also Wings of Fire fans.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 16:32

Name: Dreamhunter
Orientation:
Tribe: NightWing
Mate: None yet
Dragonets: None yet
Personality: Positive: Creative, funny, fiercely loyal, smart, and is very agreeable. Negative: Gives in way too easily,often doubts herself, can be a little bossy without trying to be, and sometimes brags a lot.
Appearance: Looks like a normal NightWing, but with a few dark green underscales. She has crystaly blue eyes.
Extra: Her parents are both mind readers, but she isn't, which often leaves her feeling left out of family business.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 16:37

She sounds adorable! I`ll add her!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
atlastech

atlastech

Characters : [W]easelpaw - [O]akpaw - [C]herrykit - [P]loverheart
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 10:23

I'd love to take part! Wings of Fire is definitely one of my all time favourite series, so this sounds great! I've read all the books except for one, so if you need help with plotting or anything I'd be happy to help! I'll make my character later tonight. :')
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 10:32

Okay thanks! I will definitely need help with plotting so thanks for helping! Can`t wait to see your character! And maybe if you want you can be one of the queens since you know more about the books? Anyone who has read most or all the books can be queens of they want....

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 12:47

How many characters can I make? (I kind of want to make another one)
I have read all the current books other than Talons of Power. My favorite book is Legends: Darkstalker, and it is so freakin amazing it made me cry, and everyone should read it.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 13:00

Well right now I guess there won`t be a limit just don`t go crazy? Like I said if you want you can make a queen. I really want to read the other books but I really don`t know when I will be able to get them then it will take me FOREVER to read them...but who knows summer is coming up for me so that might leave me open to read more.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 13:12

I'm not making a queen yet, but might in the future. I usually limit myself to 3 characters on alternate roleplaying.

Name: Pelican
Tribe: SeaWing
Rank: Second in command (I’m pretty sure male dragons can be second in command)
Mate: None yet
Dragonets: None yet
Personality: Positive: Smart, quick thinking, good fighter, good planner, and loyal. Negative: Sometimes is self-centered, doesn’t relate well, hides his emotions then takes them all out on one dragon.
Appearance: A little like Albatross from the books
Extra: He found an animus-touched bracelet that allows him to read minds. He used it once, then realized he could only use it four more times before it stopped working. Hasn’t used it since.

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Fri 5 May 2017 - 16:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 13:24

Intresting! Ill add him! And that`s fine, you don`t have to yet!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 16:17

Name: Frostfire
Tribe: SkyWings
Mate: None
Dragonets: None
Personality: Positive: She is a determined, strong dragon, and willing to protect others. She loves soaring the skies of the kingdom. Negative: She loves the thrill of fighting and has the SkyWings attitude. She gets wrapped up in herself time to time, and can be very snappy to other SkyWings when she's in a bad mood.
Appearance: She has a beautiful gold scales with a silvery underscale
Extra: She is part SkyWings, and part IceWings, hence the appearance and name. Being part IceWings, she had to earn respect from the other SkyWings, but she feels like she has accomplished that goal. She can either breathe fire, or frost.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 16:28

I`ll add her as queen since it might be interesting if the queen of the SkyWings are half IceWing!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
atlastech

atlastech

Characters : [W]easelpaw - [O]akpaw - [C]herrykit - [P]loverheart
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 17:01

Name: Slug
Orientation: Gay
Tribe: MudWings
Mate: N/A
Dragonets: N/A
Personality:
+/+
Friendly - Upbeat - Nurturing
+/-
Slow to catch on - Socially awkward - Bad with words
-/-
Bullheaded - Somewhat moody - Reckless
Appearance: He's on the larger end of the MudWing spectrum, larger than most dragons of his species. His scales are a murky, swampy brown, while the lighter scales on his belly have flecks of amber in them if you catch them right.
Extra:(If they are cross-bred, accessories, Etc.) N/A

Name: Mooncloud
Orientation: ?
Tribe: NightWings
Mate: N/A
Dragonets: N/A
Personality:
+/+
Smart - Attentive - Quizzical
+/-
Bouts of narcissism - Dreamer/escapist
-/-
Naive - Overly trusting - Little care for personal health
Appearance: Mooncloud is small for her age, and even though it's only part of the reason she chalks it up entirely to the fact that she has a thin build. Like the grand majority of NightWings, her scales are black as the darkest night, while her underscales are only a shade or two darker. The star-like scales under her wings splash outwards like spilled paint. She's regarded as very pretty within her age range.
Extra:(If they are cross-bred, accessories, Etc.) She has anxiety, and almost always has a scroll or two with her--reading is a great stress relief for the little dragonet.

I'd be happy to make a queen if no one else decides to!
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 17:10

Both accepted! You can if you want to ;)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)   Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wings of Fire dragon Rp (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Alternate Roleplaying :: Sign-Up and Discussion-
Jump to: