Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A bundle of fire(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

A bundle of fire(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 11:21

OOC: How can you even hear me whispering?
Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Characters : Living: [S]: Spottedpaw [D]: Duskkit [L]: Larkkit [R]: Rainkit
Clan/Rank : [S]WindClan/Apprentice 20/80 [D]ShadowClan/Kit 5/15 [L]: SkyClan/Kit 5/15
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 23:06

OOC: Duskkit has super hearing XD jk. Sorry

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 12:59

OOC: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 16:59

Flamekit's ears perked at the mention to being shown around, "Yes please". Being new to clan life, he had no idea what was going on around him and hoped for some explanation.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Nov 2016 - 7:17

"All right! Follow me then, Grasskit." Darkkit said as she padded out the nursery and into the middle of the clearing where the food pile was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:00

Flamekit padded tentatively after his new friend. His eyes widened as he realized for the first time how many cats there were around. Did they really ALL live here together?

OCC: Flamekit. Grasskit is my Thunderclan she-cat!
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 7:22

OOC: Oh. Sorry.

"Well, this is the food pile. Warriors and apprentices hunt for prey and then they put it here."
She stopped for a moment and added: "Because we're kits, we don't have to hunt. Later as apprentices we have to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Nov 2016 - 4:53

OCC: Flamekit has gotten himself into some very interesting plots right now.. so I think I might stop replying to this one.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Nov 2016 - 8:10

OOC: Ok!

(This post is officially over)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of fire(open)   A bundle of fire(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bundle of fire(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2