Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tranquility on fire [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tranquility on fire [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Tranquility on fire [Open]   Tranquility on fire [Open] EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:16 pm

"We have to do something!" A silver tabby snarled as she paced the length of the Wishing Pond, looking into it's waters with simmering rage, claws unsheathed. As one by one, cats appeared in the Starlit plains, her anger grew in fervour to the point that Vixentail and Tawnystorm's attempts to calm her ire did little to dissuade her of the desire to leap into the plane of the living to personally drag RiverClan to safety.

She was already seething from her son's removal as leader, but to watch him fight against the flood plains, knowing that if he died, it would be his last? Ivystar could not stand it.

"What is the point of all our powers if it's our fate to just observe and give prophecies?" Her claws swiped against a pebble, tossing it into the waters, disturbing the vision of cats yowling in terror as they slipped into the black waters of the flood.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility on fire [Open]   Tranquility on fire [Open] EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:27 pm

"You know we can't meddle in all the forest's affairs." Leafstorm shook his head, peering into the pool. Ivystar had reason to be angry, but they had no way to stop this from happening. "We can't warn them about everything, just as we are unable to change the weather. Besides, action is for the living. We must observe because we are no longer alive."
The tabby warrior stood, his thick fur now flecked with droplets of water as Ivystar tossed a pebble into the water. "Perhaps, if you cared so much about protecting the lives of Clan cats, you would've given Thunderclan Sunningrocks and avoided an entire war. But alas," He shared a glance with a few Thunderclan comrades that sat beside him. "You did not. Why this change of heart?"

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility on fire [Open]   Tranquility on fire [Open] EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:45 pm

"Not to mention what you had sent RiverClan to do to WindClan immediately after...." Sweet grumbled softly to herself, shooting a hostile side-glare at RiverClan's former leader.

"That's not what we're talking about right now," Spiderpounce mewed quickly, trying to steer away any possible chance of conflict, not wanting to be caught in the middle of anything. "But yes.... I wish I could help my Clan, too. It's tearing me apart seeing my Clanmates go through such turmoil."

"Is there really nothing we can do?" Fernwing meowed anxiously. "We could always just descend from StarClan and lead our Clanmates safely away. We could help lead them to Highstones."

"The leaders are more than capable of doing that themselves," Fernfeather responded to her daughter's frantic question.

"I just hope Scorchstar will be okay...." Sweet whimpered, worried about her first and only true love's well-being.

"I'm sure everyone will be fine," Dawnpetal replied to the worrying RiverClanner. "There's no way a flood could take out all five Clans. They will survive."

"Or it could just be nature siding with Lichenmask's ideals that the Clans need to be purified," Snowdrop sneered at her Clanmate -- whom she would never admit to be any Clanmate of hers -- and grinned smugly when the sandy-colored molly's pelt bristled.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6628

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility on fire [Open]   Tranquility on fire [Open] EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 7:29 pm

Gingerstripe gazed into the pool from a distance, Firepaw snuggled against his side. His Clanmates in RiverClan and ShadowClan fighting the currents, some escaping, but some swept away by the massive river. So many lives taken... but so much was to be learned from this. "Even if we could meddle in their affairs," he said slowly, "I don't think we should."

"Gingerstripe is right," Honeydrop meowed quietly, but there was immense sadness in her eyes as she watched families being turn apart. "They don't deserve this... But it will make them stronger."

"Since when did you want to stop disaster, Ivystar?"
Ashstar scoffed from nearby. "You seemed fine with it when it was inflicted on anyone but your own. And now, when RiverClan is actually in danger, you campaign to stop it. Well, I have news for you, Ivystar: they have to learn their own lessons. And it will strengthen the Clans in a way we've never seen before."

Quailfeather sat by both Fernwing and Fernfeather, gazing dumbstruck into the pool. She didn't say anything, she couldn't. It was too horrific to watch what was happening to her Clanmates down below.

"It's too sad." Snowblossom's eyes were overflowing with tears as she stared at RiverClan's predicament. Her daughter... her friends... So many deaths. "I wish there was a way to stop it... But can we at least help those who escape?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility on fire [Open]   Tranquility on fire [Open] EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 10:37 pm

"I think we should if we can, Snowblossom," Buzzardclaw replied. "However, the only thing we can do right now is give the clans warnings about dangers. I don't know what else to do," the ginger tabby conceded.

"Well, we have to do something," Pebblestorm argued. "Do we just let them die?" The silver she-cat glared at Gingerstripe and Honeydrop.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Tranquility on fire [Open] Image10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility on fire [Open]   Tranquility on fire [Open] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:28 am

"My heart is the still the same, Leafstorm, Ashstar. My only desire is for RiverClan to survive this, as should your desires be towards your clans. But I see you are gutless as you were in life. No wonder so many have lost faith in us, are we anything more than just reporters of gossip to Medicine cats? We could banish the Dark Forest, but not this?" Ivystar snarled, hostile to any reason. She knew deep down that there was nothing to be done, but she would have rather choked on her tongue than admit this. She wanted to be there, saving her kin from this disaster. What had they done wrong? Nothing.

"Ivystar, enough. We have newcomers, souls that need comforting. You'd be be-"
Ivystar turned around an nearly torn out Duskfall's throat with a well-aimed swipe, bristling.

"I don't need your advice, Dusk." She snapped before walking over to her clanmates, away from her father. She sat at the water's edge and continued to watch with anxious heart as they screamed for StarClan's aid. "If we cannot do anything, at least, we should watch over. They shouldn't be alone to suffer, we are their kin, we once hunted with them, I will not be removed from life. I refuse to be stoic at RiverClan's suffering. If they must die, then I will mourn every soul, and swear vengeance for every death."
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility on fire [Open]   Tranquility on fire [Open] EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 3:15 pm

Leafstorm sighed as other cats spoke, waiting until the echos silenced before speaking."Maybe this is a test," He mewed, his tail-tip twitching. "Let's see if the clans are strong enough to survive this. If they are, then we can be sure that a new era of prosperity will begin, one where all the clans benefit. And if they can't..." He trailed off, staring into the pool as warrior after warrior was washed away by the river. "Well, anyway... Before we take any drastic action, let's observe a little longer. Bad weather can't last forever, and I'm eager to see what will happen when the water recedes."

PostSubject: Re: Tranquility on fire [Open]   Tranquility on fire [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tranquility on fire [Open]
Page 1 of 1