Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grizzly's Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Grizzly's Family Empty
PostSubject: Grizzly's Family   Grizzly's Family EmptyThu 11 Aug 2016 - 14:19

Grizzly's Character Pages

Grizzly's Family Tumblr_n6mghyAEbh1t19jpho1_500

Living
Ferretshine//ShadowClan Warrior
Scorchfrost//Thunderclan Warrior
Hailpaw//ShadowClan Apprentice
Sunkit//WindClan Kit
Burningkit//ThunderClan Kit

Dead/Missing
Lilyflight//SkyClan Newly Appointed Warrior
Goosesplash//RiverClan Warrior

Future
Batflower//Undecided

assume I stole stuff from everybody. 

Last edited by Grizzly on Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 9:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

Grizzly's Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizzly's Family   Grizzly's Family EmptyThu 11 Aug 2016 - 18:28

S C O R C H F R O S T
Scorchkit//Scorchpaw//Scorchfrost
Grizzly's Family BC0lw1R

B A S I C  I N F O R M A T I O N
Gender// Male
Allegiance// ThunderClan
Rank// Warrior
Origins// ShadowClan x ThunderClan
Mentor// Gentlenose
Apprentices// Sedgewhisker
Status// Alive and Well
Color// #6699ff

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Mother// Thinstripe
Father// Shatteredsoul
Sisters// Cinnamonstep, Honeyblossom
Brothers// Darkfrost
Mates// Pepper
Sons// Stormpaw, Creampaw
Daughters// Coldpaw, Morningpaw, Mistywater

D E S C R I P T I O N S
Appearance//  Huge smoke point tom with amber eyes, gruff resting expression. Messy fur. Looks like his mother but has his father's expressions. He has a limp due to a catastrophic injury in the Dark Forest Battle to his left back leg. 
Personality// A sourpuss with low patience. He's explosive, jealous, and hot-headed, but it is overshadowed by his righteousness and morality. He's not very spiritual but believes in karma. Kits have softened his once-grumpy disposition, and he gladly takes younger cats under his wing. He doesn't want the glory of being a hero, he wants a better world for the ones who will come after him. Scorchfrost will gladly lay down his life for his Clan and his kin. He is extremely clever and strategic, especially on the battlefield. However, he has trouble seeing the other side of the coin in any situation.

C E R E M O N I E S 

O T H E R /  M I S C .
// He is deeply devoted to his mate, Pepper, and will never take another. He has never been tempted by the prospect of a mate in his own clan.
// He was a murderer and a Dark Forest soldier and this fact will never escape him. He still has nightmares.
// His children are his life force, and they keep him going every single day.
// He believes himself to be unworthy in StarClan's eyes. He wakes up every day trying to take back his honor.
// He's a cripple and a very grumpy complainer because of it. Let him ramble about his gosh darn leg and stay off his lawn.
// I plan to one day reincarnate him.

Last edited by Grizzly on Sun 14 Aug 2016 - 11:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

Grizzly's Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizzly's Family   Grizzly's Family EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 11:42

F E R R E T S H I N E
Ferretkit//Ferretpaw//Ferretshine
Grizzly's Family RUBhnTp

Gender// Female
Allegiance// ShadowClan
Rank// Warrior
Origins// ShadowClan x ShadowClan
Mentor// Mudfoot
Apprentices// Falconpaw
Status// Alive and Well
Color// #99cc99

Mother// Eaglefeather
Father// Webtail
Sisters// Cinnamonstep
Brothers// Lightningstike, Bearpaw
Mates// Mudfoot
Sons// Waspkit
Daughters// Foxkit, Nutkit, Harrierkit

D E S C R I P T I O N S
Appearance// A half-white brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes. She has a large, ugly scar that runs down half of her face from a distant accident in her youth. She's stocky for a she-cat, making her very strong.
Personality// Her most defining feature is her ever-present enthusiasm and optimism. She always looks to find the bright side and keep peace. Her experiences have toughened her and made her into a wiser, more mature cat. She understands that not everything is perfect, but many things can be mended and fixed. She keeps her personal feelings between her and Mudfoot, where nobody else can see her worrying and hopeless side. She'd rather people see her as a symbol of hope and happiness than a broken heart trying to pull her pieces back together. She's a thoughtful soul who likes to wander off and be alone with herself to think.

C E R E M O N I E S 

O T H E R /  M I S C .
// She greatly looks up to Thushstar, her first leader. She never stopped seeing him as a hero, even when he began to lose his mind.
// She was attacked by a hawk in her apprentice days, resulting in her scar.
// She rejected her brother and father when the Dark Forest took over, believing they had betrayed her due to her mother being killed by a Dark Forest warrior (Scorchfrost).
// She made amends with Webtail but was never able to win Lightningstrike over.
// Forgive or Die Trying: An Autobiography.
// She will not have any regrets on the day that she dies because she knows she never gave up on anyone or anything, even when the world wanted her to.

Last edited by Grizzly on Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 6:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

Grizzly's Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizzly's Family   Grizzly's Family EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 6:24

H A I L P A W
Hailkit//Hailpaw//Hailthorn
Grizzly's Family Hail10

Gender// Female
Allegiance// ShadowClan
Rank// Apprentice
Origins// ShadowClan x ShadowClan
Mentor// Wildfang
Apprentices// N/A
Status// Alive and Well
Color// #ff99cc

Mother// Littlebrook
Father// Lightningstrike
Sisters// Willowkit, Antkit
Brothers// N/A
Mates// N/A
Sons// N/A
Daughters// N/A

D E S C R I P T I O N S
Appearance// A dilute tortoiseshell with pale green eyes that are wide set and round, like an owl. She has downy, kit-like fur that is usually unkempt. She has a scratchy, boisterous voice.
Personality// Hailthorn is a humorous trickster who loves pulling pranks and getting into trouble. She has a lively spirit and isn't above taunting and sass. She isn't the hardest worker and needs to have sense either literally or metaphorically knocked into her if you want her to listen. She's very opinionated and brutally honest, so she's not the best with younger cats. She can be a bit frightening at times, and she gets angry easily. She's very protective but doesn't quite know when the joke is over. She likes to hoard little shiny things like stones and feathers.

C E R E M O N I E S 

O T H E R /  M I S C .
// She is said to have her aunt, Ferretshine's, green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

Grizzly's Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizzly's Family   Grizzly's Family EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 9:56

S U N K I T
Sunkit//Sunpaw//Suncloud
Grizzly's Family XGb8CPx

Gender// Female
Allegiance// WindClan
Rank// Kit
Origins// Pure WindClan
Mentor// N/A
Apprentices// N/A
Status// Alive and Well
Color// #ffcccc

Mother// Daisypatch
Father// Dustclaw
Sisters// N/A
Brothers// Sandkit
Mates// N/A
Sons// N/A
Daughters// N/A

D E S C R I P T I O N S
Appearance// An extremely small cream tabby with blue eyes and a stump tail. Her fur is ragged and unkempt simply because she stopped caring a long time ago.
Personality// The angry midget stereotype. She's stubborn, bossy, and has a little bit of a god complex. She can be lazy and apathetic, but she cares about others. She never shows this and hides it with sarcastic and harsh advice. She wants to be leader so she has a right to tell her clanmates how stupid they are sometimes. She wants everyone to stop being dramatic and use their heads, just like her.

C E R E M O N I E S

O T H E R /  M I S C .
// She got over her mother's death quite quickly and decided to try and impress her from where ever she was. Her death is still a soft spot.
// She wants to be close with Lightfoot since he's the only family she knows other than her brother.

Grizzly's Family TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grizzly's Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grizzly's Family   Grizzly's Family Empty

Back to top Go down

Grizzly's Family
Page 1 of 1