Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]

Go down 
+27
Fish
Shadow
Beanie
Splotch
Kes
Winterpaw
bunjamin
Sun
Ash
Grizzly
Bloom
Rainwhisper
Clover
Shimmerpelt
Twitchinq
Acrylic
addie ♥
Dimmeh
Renette
Rinne
Sombra
Jughead
Inky Pawprints
Sunlit
Knight
Dewberry
Reaper King
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 10:00 am

Eaglefeather watched as Stormshadow was being fought by Zeno. She growled, unsheathing her claws and heading towards the Dark Forest cat. She watched for a minute at Stormshadow was still stunned. She headed towards Zeno, her eyes flaming. She aimed her hind legs at him quietly as he was distracted, she kicked them out, knocking the tom(?) down.

Eaglefeather used Back Kick on Zeno

Zeno
26/195 HP
100/280 SP

Eaglefeather
100/100 SP
265/280 SP

OOC: Sorry for so many OOCs but uh, I don't know if I should put extra damage or not.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 11:24 am

OOC: o, thanks. I didn't know that ;-; I'll put an IC just because I don't wanna break the rules.

IC: Morningpaw stared down at her brother, knocked out. She sighed, poking her head out of the bushes and looked around. She tried to stay out of sight as much as she could.

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6733

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 12:01 pm

Ashwing shook her head sadly. "I apologize for this," she murmured to Breezeheart. Since Thrushstar was already pinning her down, she slashed her claws at black she-cat, flinching as she did so. But she couldn't let Breezeheart help that traitor.

Nettletail hissed at the stupid she-cat. "Don't call me a fool, you hypocrite. You don't know anything," she spat. "I wasted most of my life waiting for you! And you let me down. The Dark Forest gave me hope, you fox hearts! Don't take it away for your petty satisfaction!" She climbed quickly up the adjacent birch tree and dropped onto Dawnlight's foolish head.

Nettletail used Sky Drop on Dawnlight. -30 HP -35 SP

Dawnlight:
39/100 HP
230/280 SP

Nettletail:
60/115 HP
260/320 SP

Shimmerheart watched as her mate tussled with a Dark Forest tom. The moon she had spent under the rule of those fox-hearts came back to her, and she snarled angrily. She raced over to the toms, hazel ryes blazing with renewed vigor, forgetting she was an elder. "Keep your slimy paws off my mate!" she hissed, tackling the Dark Forest tom to the ground.

Shimmerheart used Run-and-tackle on Berrythorn. +5 damage for a cat not focused on you. -20 HP, -10 SP

Shimmerheart:

80/80 HP
90/100 SP

Berrythorn:
39/100 HP
270/280 SP

Leopardfang:
78/100 HP
245/280 SP

Halfmoon saw Reedfang's brave attempts to fight the Dark Forest she-cat, but he seemed to have bitten off more than he could chew. Gasping in horror at the blood of her mate on the ground, the disfigured she-cat ran over to help. She unsheathed her claws and leapt at the white she-cat.

Halfmoon used Jumping Strike on One-eye. -22 HP, -20 SP

Halfmoon
80/80 HP
220/240 SP

One-Eye
56/100 HP
230/280 SP

Reedfang
45/80 HP
215/240 SP

OOC: Aieeee! Tell me if I got anything wrong, everyone, please

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashstar on 12/8/2016, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 12:05 pm

posting for dice roll for my edited post

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 12:05 pm

The member 'Acrylic' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Mistpe10
New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3559

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 12:23 pm

The leader hissed back at the two leaders, his dark shadowy fur rising. He was fighting a losing battle. He knew that. Morningstar was not that much of an idiot to know that. Yet he still fought on. It was unlike the leader to ever give up, it was not in his blood to do so. Thus he pressed on. Tactfully, the large tom knew that he had the size advantage. Morningstar leaped at Dewstar, and bowled the smaller cat over, his claws raking down her side.

Morningstar used Leaping Strike on Dewstar dealing 24 damage and using 20 stamina.

Raccoonstar:
120/120
290/300

Dewstar:
78/120
290/300

Morningstar:
66/120
265/300

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 12:26 pm

Lightfall saw Dawnlight fighting Nettletail. She leaped onto the warrior and held her down. "Nettletail! Don't you want to see your mate when you die? Don't you want to know he's watching over you, that he still loves you? We'll promise not to let you down again!" she said, trying to tempt the warrior to their side.

Lightfall used Leap and Hold on Nettletail, dealing 22 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Lightfall

100/100 HP
250/280 SP

Nettletail
38/115 HP
260/320 SP

Dawnlight
39/100 HP
230/280
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 12:29 pm

The member 'Winterpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Mistpe10
New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6733

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 1:32 pm

Nettletail another StarClan idiot jumped onto her back, desperate, foolish, empty promises. "Sedgeclaw was part of the Dark Forest too. He joined it to help SkyClan grow strong. I know he is watching over me, and I want nothing more than to join him." She narrowed her nut-brown eyes and waved her spiky tail dangerously. "Not to let me down again? Where were you when SkyClan was five warriors and ten apprentices? Where were you when Breezestar was murdered? Busy being WindClan and ThunderClan's helpful gods and goddesses, watching as we dwindled to nothing. But we came back! We rebuilt our Clan from the ground up with our own strength and the Dark Forest's. Not yours. And when we finally accepted our rightful rulers, our destiny of strength- when I finally have a family, and the position I want!- now you come to ruin everything? What will happen to Flashstorm? To my kits?! No, you have let me down just by coming back. It would have been easier if you were dead." She twisted vehemently out of Lightfall's grip.

Nettletail used Duck-and-Twist on Lightfall. Leap-and-Hold canceled. -16 HP, -25 SP

Nettletail
38/115 HP
245/320 SP

Lightfall
84/100 HP
250/280 SP

Dawnlight
39/100 HP
230/280

OOC: Yeah, there's no converting her- she really believes she's right. Don't forget to kill my salty bab when she's defeated~

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 3:24 pm

Lightfall glared. "Easier dead? We're already dead. And what is dead should accept that they're dead!" she growled, realizing there's no converting this one, and eying the dark forest ghosts. She reared up, and pummeled the she-cat's head.

Lightfall used Upright Lock on Nettletail, dealing 25 damage and costing 25 stamina

Lightfall

84/100 HP
225/280 SP

Nettletail
13/100 HP
245/280 SP

Dawnlight
39/100 HP
230/280 SP
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 3:37 pm

Dawnlight shot a grateful glance at Lightfall, before turning back to face Nettletail. Her eyes were dark as she spoke. "I am disappointed in you..... but if you say so....." Dawnlight reared up on her hind legs, smashing her paws down on Nettletail's head. ""I'm afraid I can't let you and your comrades win."

Dawnlight used Upright Lock on Nettletail, dealing 25 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Dawnlight:
39/100 HP
205/280 SP

Nettletail:
K.O

Lightfall:
84/100 HP
225/280 SP

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty12/8/2016, 4:12 pm

Moonlight took a deep breath and got ready to fight back. She felt her strength already starting to fail her after the heavy blow she had received from the StarClan warrior, yes, she may be a warrior now, but she was far from being as strong as the rest of the warriors of the clan. Even after becoming a warrior she still had a lot to learn.

Her gaze traveled from Blazingheart to Crowstar in almost involuntary action, only to lower her ears with the scene developing before her. It was like if suddenly the whole battling sounds and cats around her had disappeared, her leader and hero didn’t look as strong as powerful as he had always been. The new warrior of SkyClan wasn’t sure what to say or do, or if she should intervene at all, this probably wasn’t the time.

But one thing was clear. The Dark Forest no longer had Crowstar on their side, not after their dirty secret had been revealed and the StarClan cats decided to help the black leader to put each piece of the puzzle on its place.

With her head down and expression of a small kit expecting to be severely scolded by her parents, Moonlight’s attention returned to the fierce warrior of the stars that had attacked her earlier, she wasn’t even going to mention the attack, she probably deserved it anyways “I…I’m sorr-” Her attempt of an apology was cut short by a yowl coming from a Dark Forest cat and Crowstar hiss as he hit the ground.

She raised her ears with a surprised expression, frozen in her place for a second or two before the world around her once again got flooded with the images and sounds of the fierce battle. She growled, she wasn’t going to just stand there and watch while the corrupted ghost fought her leader.

With a growl she rushed towards a nearby tree and climbed as quickly as possible, reaching one of the branches before jumping towards Darkwing with her claws unsheathed and an enraged battle yowl. She was weak, yes, just one blow should be enough to finish her off on her current state and she was fully aware of that. But if she could take that blow for Crowstar and give him an opening to attack his opponent and ultimately win the battle, she was more than willing to receive it.

Moonlight used Sky Drop on Darkwing, dealing 23 damage and using 35 stamina

Crowstar:
112/135
330/340

Darkwing:
49/100
260/280

Moonlight:
18/55
125/160

OOC: I just noticed that all the cats I’m attacking are apparently Icee’s…sorry!!!! >.<

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink on 13/8/2016, 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty13/8/2016, 2:08 am

OOC: Sorry I havn't posted in a while, guys. My flight back to PA from Colorado landed in one in the morning, so I should be active from now on.

IC:

Crowpaw slipped from under his attacker as the other apprentice believed his lie. The large black tom spotted his father out in the crowd and launched at Darkfrost, teeth barred. "Father, you have failed the Dark Forest and I. You have failed your family," Crowpaw hiss with amber eyes flaming. Without another thought, the apprentice sunk his teeth into Darkfrost's throat and killed him.

Crowpaw used Killing Bite on Darkfrost
Crowpaw
6/20 hp
70/80 sp
Darkfrost
Dead

---

Darkfrost snarled as someone attacked him, and as he was pinned down, he stared up into the eyes of his son. "Crowpaw? What are you doing? Don't do this! I'm your father, Crow...." His words were cut off by a gurgling noise as his throat was ripped out.

---

It was time to finish off his opponent. WIth a growl, Blazingheart swiped at Moonlight with one simple blow.

Blazingheart used front paw blow on Moonlight
-20 hp
-5 sp

Blazingheart
100/100 hp
265/280 sp

Moonlight
KO

---

Frozenflame watched in fear as the cat he was attacking died, blood trickling out of her mouth. "What did you do?" He hissed to the Shadowclan cat who attacked her after he had landed his own attack. There was no time to argue over who had been the one to kill her, so he turned to fight someone else. He spotted a Dark Forest cat fighting a Starclan cat, both dead because Frozenflame didn't recognize them. He launched toward the ginger tabby tom and attacked. 

Frozenflame used rear up to slash on Firepaw
-25 hp
-15 sp

Frozenflame
100/100 hp
255/280 sp

Firepaw
34/100 hp
190/280 sp

wishpaw
28/100 hp
240/280 sp

---

Blazingpaw spotted a Dark Forest cat and dove into battle.

Blazingpaw used Tree Spring on Zeno
-17 hp
-25 sp

Blazingpaw
25/25 hp (Starclan avenger so he has +5 hp)
55/80 sp

Zeno
9/100 hp
195/280 sp

Eaglefeather
100/100 hp
265/280 sp

---

Adderpaw's eyes darted around and spotted a Starclan cat in need of help. The black tom lunged forward at the Dark Forest cat

Adderpaw used run and tackle on Ravenfeather
-20 hp (bc not focused)
-10 sp

Adderpaw
20/20 hp
70/80 sp

Ravenfeather
55 hp
270 sp

Deadpool
79 hp
265 sp

---

Emberleaf stood in the midst of battle, watching as the world spun with blood and claws around him. The elder felt dizzy, though he hadn't even fought. If someone attacked him, would he be able to fight back?

Emberleaf
80/80 hp
100/100 sp

---

Maplebloom is open to fight

Maplebloom
100/100 hp
280/280 sp

*EDITED*

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Image13

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Roh7nXW

Last edited by Bloom on 13/8/2016, 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty13/8/2016, 2:58 am

OOC: Wait, why did Adderpaw attack Cinderpaw? I thought they were both StarClan?

Cinderpaw thought she could get away before being attacked, but she screeched as some cat ran into her and tackled the she-cat to the ground.
"W-what are you doing? I'm for StarClan!" She told Adderpaw, fearfully, her voice sounding like a high-pitched wail. She didn't want to attack this cat, or any cat. She squirmed in his grip, trying to escape.
"Let me go!" She pleaded.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty13/8/2016, 3:43 am

OOC: Well, the dice roll you did meant that it was only a 1-turn thingy, what means that maybe Moonlight could shake Blazingheart off but not attack back on that same turn thanks to the effect of leap-and-hold (Or at least that’s what I understood???), and I posted the response to it some time ago. I must admit that I did grew a bit impatient though, and instead of waiting for your reply I decided to switch Moonlight sides at once, sorry about that, my bad. I edited the post.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]   New Moon [Final DF TOPIC] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon [Final DF TOPIC]
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next