Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Red Shadows

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

Red Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 0:20

Willowkit blinked and gave Redkit a shy, small nod after hearing what he had to say. "I...um, thanks," she mumbled and didn't continue speaking for a few moments since she found herself at a loss of words again. She lashed her tail in frustration. Come on, Willowkit! How do you respond to advice? Wait, how do you respond to the word 'see'??? Argh, this is so hard. She opened her mouth to say something, but realized that Hickorykit was already speaking with a friendly smile on his face.

"I...think it's easier carrying on a conversation with ummm, Redkit," Willowkit began reluctantly then found herself easily completing the previous statement. "Maybe it's because he does more talking? I don't know how to do 'talking'. I only know how to listen."

The silver tabby kit let out a quiet purr at the fact that she took a shorter time to complete her statement than before. Maybe Redkit and Hickorykit were both rubbing off on her, with their confidence and ability to respond quickly? Then Hickorykit complemented her, called her a pretty she-cat.

And she felt her pelt burn and began shifting her paws uneasily. Sure, Redkit called her name lovely and said she was trustworthy, but when Hickorykit complemented on her looks... "I...Um!" Willowkit began stuttering. "I-I-I- really? I m-mean...uhm...uhhh...no one's ever called me," she took a sharp breath. "Pretty." (Yeah, Willowkit. It's not like you ever talked to anyone aside from your siblings. Of course no one's called you pretty for 4 moons).
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 0:28

Hickorykit beamed. "Of course your pretty! What cat wouldn't think so? Any cat that doesn't think your a pretty she cat is outta their mind." He grinned looking at her. She was pretty, there was no doubt about it, paws down this was the most beautiful of she cats the tortoiseshell had ever seen.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 0:31

"What he said! And with a bit of practice, we can get your confidence up too" Redkit beamed at Willowkit.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Red Shadows - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 0:34

Hickorykit smiled and nodded. "Then that way you won't have a problem with talking to anyone!"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 5:14

Willowkit looked down at her white paws. Here were two friendly tom-kits she had just met who were calling her pretty and offering to help with her confidence issues. Should she accept or decline? If she accepted...the first tries would be surely embarrassing and... Willowkit's pelt heated at that thought. But if she declined, she would be throwing away this huge opportunity to get to know the two friendly kits she had met and maybe become as naturally confident as them.

"Umm...thanks for the offer," the silver tabby kit mewed timidly. "And umm...yeah, I-I want you to help me, so...yeah." Willowkit looked up at them, attempting to imitate their confidence. "S-So...how do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 5:57

Redkit looked delighted at an opportunity to help, that, and to show off his fabulousness. "Well, first, dear Willowkit, you need to keep you head tall! And you have to walk with some 'oomf' in your step, you know what I mean? Here, watch me." He demonstrated, head held high, and with a hint of swagger in his step.  He threw an encouraging smile at the silver tabby. "Now you try!"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 9:51

"Mhm, they are." Webtail chuckled and looked to Muddyfang, nodding. He gestured to the kits. "Any of them your's?" He asked, after the immense wave of kits, he wasn't sure what kits was related to Muddyfang, there were so many now. He felt a bit of pride and relief in the way his clan was fairing. He had kept them from quarrel, and they would dwarf any other clan in nunumbers soon. He hoped that the rest of ShadowClan felt a sense of friendliness returning, hence why he interacted more than Thrushstar with the clan. Conversation wasn't rare from him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 10:19

Hickorykit nodded to Willowkit. "Well you don't have to walk exactly like Redkit, but walk confidently, with your head up." He meowed flicking his tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 14:02

Muddyfang nodded "Yes, Redkit and Hickorykit" he mewed, smiling as he thought about their future. He was happy that Hickorykit wasn't the only tom in the litter, he would feel quite bad for him, but when Redkit came along he didn't have a favorite kit, he loved them all equally. He was sad he couldn't see the rest though.
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jul 2016 - 0:27

Willowkit blinked and watched intently as Redkit showed her how he walked. Then the she-kit found herself unable to move when she realized that she was supposed to do the same thing. But I can't possibly imitate that! And what in Dark Forest's name is 'oomph?! The inner Willowkit wailed. Reluctantly, she held her head high (too high) and took a few awkward paces forward then stopped, her pelt heating up.

Hickorykit decided to step in and told her that she didn't have to exactly imitate him. The she-kit felt a wave of relief at that and nodded to Hickorykit. Unsurely, she held her head high (not too high for her standards, this time) and walked a few paces forward before looking back at Redkit. "Did I...do it right?" Willowkit asked, feeling her face burn as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jul 2016 - 3:05

"That was fabulous! Look how confident you looked!" Redkit beamed at Willowkit.

(I just realised he's basically the cat version of Mettaton....LOL!)

Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jul 2016 - 22:23

Willowkit purred at Redkit's compliment and repeated the walk a few more times, feeling it become more natural to her every time.

(OOC: Ahahaha, I see what you mean.)
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jul 2016 - 22:46

Redkit nodded in approval as he watched her practice. He liked this Willowkit, she had potential, he thought - as a friend.

(BTW, Fiore, if your cats are ready for apprenticeship, you need to PM your Clan leader for their ceremony - just to let you know.)

Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2016 - 21:22

Willowkit purred as she repeated it a few more times before coming to a stop in front of Redkit. "It was only walking, but that was pretty fun! What's next?"

(OOC: Already did. It's taking forever though.)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2016 - 22:46

Hickorykit purred. "That was great!! Alright so next up.. Redkit what do you think should be up next?" He meowed to his brother slightly tilting his head to the side.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Shadows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2