Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadows All Around[C]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

Shadows All Around[C] Empty
PostSubject: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 12:15 am

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Quillsplash was still unsure of why he in particular had been chosen to mentor Hedgepaw, but perhaps it was simply due to ShadowClan's lack of warriors available to train new apprentices. From what he could tell from his minimal interactions with Pineblossom's litter, Hedgepaw was the more obedient one in the litter, the one who was easy to handle. He didn't know whether to be glad to be given such an easy apprentice for his first apprentice, or offended that he had seemed to Sablestrike as to need it. Even now, the sable-furred deputy's wrath lingered, and each time he met those yellow eyes he'd be reminded of Crowspirit and what had happened. If the she-cat hadn't listened to Sablestrike's orders and tried to kill him, none of this would have happened!

Quillsplash took a deep breath, then another. He was in the Pine Grove, a location he had recently learned of and had instructed for Hedgepaw to meet him there. He had prepared to go over hunting basics with her, though he didn't quite know how. He had learnt how to hunt and fight by himself, having been thrown into the world without even a moon to prepare as soon as he was born. Copper had tried to help him out, he could see that now; what he had previously hated as absence and neglegiance, he now understood as long days spent trying to find enough to feed him and his littermates. Prey was scarce, and there was nothing anyone could have done, not when it was just her and them.

Pineblossom had taught him a little about hunting and fighting in ShadowClan's style, but that was the extend of their training. How he was meant to teach Hedgepaw now, he had no idea. Quillsplash starred out into the shadows of the pines, his body tense as the shadows seemed to twist and warp itself onto the trees. No, that was just his mind playing tricks on him. There was nothing there. He tore his gaze away and tried to calm himself down before his apprentice arrived.

Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 5:03 pm

Tall frosted pine trees, thick mud beneath her paws, the distant calls of crickets and frogs reverberating in the dusk-light. Hedgepaw loved it. Her mouth remained half-open in wonder as she got her first taste of the territory, drinking it in with every sense that she could--the smells of marsh grass and conifer needles, the sensation of squelching ground under her feet. Ears twitched in complete contentment as she made her way forward, deep into the heart of ShadowClan land, to the tallest group of pine trees she could see. That was where Quillsplash had told her to go.

Quillsplash... She was uncertain what to think of him, exactly. His enormous fluffy pelt, but the way he still seemed sharp around the edges. And it wasn't quite like Wolfpaw either, who was all teeth and bite and claw both outward and in. No, it seemed far more internal for the tom who'd been named her mentor. Something night-like stirred in his eyes whenever she peered into them. Something more similar to what she remembered of the terrifying beasts attacking them during her kithood than the love with which she saw Pineblossom look at Silverhawk, and now Fernpaw. Some part of her--a quiet one, hidden--wished that she'd gotten Mamma as her mentor, too. But that was okay! She liked Wolfpaw and Silverhawk, and they were all thorny too. So hopefully she and Quillsplash would get along just fine.

"I'm here," Hedgepaw said as she arrived, a soft warmth of excitement permeating her tone. Her mentor stood just under a tree's shadow, staring out into the night as if under some kind of threat. But she was sure he'd be happy to see her once he noticed her, too. "So what are we doing today? I'm ready to learn." She had no clue whether she'd rather learn to hunt or fight first, or just look around. Whatever it was, she couldn't wait.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 7:57 am

His attention was eventually drawn by the voice of his apprentice, and with one last reluctant glance in the direction of the shadows. For some reason, he found himself missing the time when shadows shrouded the faces of the cats around him; their faces could be really disturbing. The soft warmth in which Hedgepaw spoke only made him even more self-concious, and guilt squirmed in his chest each time he recalled his choice of leaving ShadowClan soon. He had promised himself that he'd only do so after Tawnyshadow died, but it seems to him that he'd have to kill Hedgepaw before as well. He just didn't have the heart to watch such an innocent life be corrupted by loss and grief. He knew that it'd hurt Pineblossom a great deal, but there was simply nothing he could do about it. One day, his former mentor will understand that he meant only the best for her daughter. For now, however, she was alive and well. Copperlark had only began to grow worse after the loss of her mate, that much he knew. The death of his father. Hedgepaw still had time, and he'd make sure that nothing befell her before then.

"We're going to go throw the basics of hunting. Can you get into a hunting crouch? I'll adjust your stance from then on, so there's no need to have it be perfect as long as you try your best,"
He instructed, voice low and soft around the edges. He feared that if he was too harsh, he might break his apprentice, and that was exactly the opposite of what he wanted.

Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 2:50 pm

Quillsplash didn't smile, nor did he seem particularly happy, but he did turn around and speak to her. Hedgepaw guessed that not everyone was happy all the time. Maybe he was having a bad day? Either way, she appreciated how softly he spoke to her. Perhaps that was his way of showing kindness. Eagerly she nodded, though, bright green eyes meeting the strange darkness of her mentor's orange ones. "Okay! I'll try my best." Okay. What was a hunting crouch supposed to look like? Hedgepaw did her best approximation, getting down into the kind of crouch that she'd use when trying to sneak around camp during hide-and-seek, or when she was about to pounce on one of her brothers. Her pinprick claws remained sheathed. Her tail stuck straight up, and her paws were probably splayed a bit too wide. It was definitely a little bit awkward, given that she'd never hunted before, but hopefully she had the general basics of it down. Hopeful, her eyes remained on Quillsplash, waiting for his instruction.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 5:56 pm

Quillsplash watched as Hedgepaw got into some kind of position, then waited for her to adjust, and waited, and waited... oh. This was her attempt. Right. It wasn't bad, of course, not for someone who just stepped out of the nursery, but Stars, he was fighting weasels at her age. He bit back his disappointment and gave his apprentice what he hoped was a kind smile. What was he thinking? Of course Hedgepaw didn't know how to hunt properly yet; she had been protected all her life. She hadn't needed to hunt, not even when they were on that journey. This was just a sign of her innocence, and he should be grateful for it.

His paw gently rested on the top of his apprentice's tail, and pushed it down gently until it hovered just above the ground. "Keep your tail just above the ground, or your prey will see you. If it's dragging on the ground, however, they'll hear you from across the forest," He explained, making up words on the spot. He had taught this all to himself, and he sure didn't detach himself from his body to see if his tail was too high, nor did he explain it to himself. He just did it, figured it out after a couple of times of missing prey. Quillsplash moved around Hedgepaw, nudging her paws in until they were tucked under her. "Keep your paws in and make sure you're comfortable. You'll have to be moving then pouncing in that position," He murmured, amber gaze raking over her body to check for anything that he might have missed. "It looks fine for now, just make sure to practice it. Now, try moving forward, just a couple of steps," The warrior instructed.

Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 3:29 am

Hedgepaw's enthusiasm and desire to learn were not suppressed by Quillsplash's confused, half-disappointed smile. Instead she submitted to his changes, forcing her own tail out flat and tucking her paws in further at his indication. "Don't want them to see or hear me," she murmured, repeating it to herself so it would stick in her brain. "Moving... pouncing. Got it." The crouch felt somewhat odd, but she figured that she would get used to it. Low to the ground, paws in close, tail straight and level with the rest of her body. If I do this right, then he'll be proud of me. I can go back to camp when we're done and tell Mamma and Silver and they'll be so impressed. The thought of her mother's smile and her big brother's chuffs of praise were all the motivation she needed. Exhaling quietly, green eyes gleaming, she carefully lifted one paw and placed it down in front of her. Then another, until she'd crept a pace forward. Moving felt a bit unnatural like this, but as she moved a little bit further--another fox-length or so--she thought she understood. Walking silently and sneakily like this would be key to making sure that the prey didn't sense her presence. Hedgepaw blinked and looked up at her mentor for approval. "Like... like that?"

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 7:42 am

Hedgepaw wasn't a difficult apprentice. Quillsplash had heard a few stories from other mentors about their difficult apprentices that either didn't understand or didn't want to, but thankfully Hedgepaw didn't even try to question what he was telling her. He'd keep that trait of hers for future plans. His gaze swept over the she-cat's posture as she stalked forward. It was rather awkward, but it would come more naturally to her after she practised it more. "Very good," He affirmed, then padded in front of the dark-furred she-cat. He moved a single pebble in front of her, and then took a couple more steps back to give her some space. "See that pebble? You're going to try and pounce on it. It's alright if you miss, you can just try again. I'll be here to give you tips and advice if you need any," He instructed.

OOC: you can roll the hunting dice to determine how well Hedge pounced, 1 being the best and 9 being the worst. 10 means she hurt her paws :( only if you want, of course :P

Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 2:04 am

It was good, he said! She was already getting better! Hedgepaw beamed, glad that she'd improved from the former flat way that Quillsplash had spoken. It's kind of like hide-and-seek. I just want the prey not to see me until I get to them. Except prey's not as smart as cats. If she used this hunting crouch, she'd be way sneakier. Maybe she'd even be able to beat big brother Silverhawk. Once Quillsplash spoke again, she narrowed her green eyes, laser-focused on the pebble. Just pounce on it, huh? It would be a lot easier than with a moving target. I want to make them all proud. Carefully she placed one white foot forward, and then the other. Though the crouch did not come naturally to her, it would be evident to the untrained eye that her ShadowClan genes had come through in at least one specific thing--she moved easily, slowly, in a way that would make her almost invisible to anything that wasn't focused on her. Once she learned more, she would blend in to the marshes easily. But for now, she was looking at the pebble. She stalked just close enough to make it easy... and then, after a single wiggle of her haunches, she pounced.

It definitely wasn't the most skilled attempt, given that this was her first try. But for a first try... it was remarkably good. Hedgepaw lunged, and in a single fluid movement her paws landed directly on top of the pebble. Surprised, she blinked, then batted it around for a brief second. She'd caught it! She'd pounced on the pebble! Eyes glittering, smile bright, she turned to Quillsplash. Maybe he'd praise her again. "Did I do it?" she asked eagerly.

Last edited by Ash on Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15047

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 2:04 am

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Shadows All Around[C] Mistpe10
Shadows All Around[C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 12:17 am

Quillsplash was pleasantly surprised by the accuracy and grace that the small she-cat showed as she pounced. Perhaps Hedgepaw did have potential to be a skillful hunter, even if not in his way. Her expression, too, was priceless, and he was reminded of the importance of keeping her alive and pure more than ever. The day that smile disappeared was the day the forest would burn down for ruining the last shred of joy there was left in these blood-coated woods. "You did very good! That was an amazing first attempt," Quillsplash tried to shove some cheer into his voice as he praised his apprentice, awkward smile plastered over his face like a poorly-drawn grin. "I think you're ready to try catching your first prey. Scent the air, and tell me what you can find. Are the scents in the area fresh or stale? What does the environment tell you to look for?" The most basic skills that he had relied on since a kit was to let his surroundings lead him, and even if ShadowClan didn't need the skills to asses the land, he'd teach her anyway, just in case she'd one day need it.

Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 9:11 pm

Quillsplash's praise made Hedgepaw brighten even further, if that was possible. Her tail stuck straight up again, and her eyes practically glowed. She was amazing! And even though the expression seemed to take some effort, her mentor smiled at her. This was the best day out ever. She couldn't wait to tell her brothers everything! "Yes! I did it!" she squeaked happily, nearly jumping off of the ground in celebration. But she was getting ahead of herself. The reward for doing well was more things to do. But, she was ready to start catching prey, he said. She'd always wanted to hunt and bring home prey just for Mamma Pineblossom. Her mother would surely be proud of her then.

She quieted down and tried to listen very carefully to what Quillsplash said, though quelling her joy even momentarily to concentrate was difficult. Scent the air.... Carefully she opened her mouth and used her nose, trying to focus. The scents were all much stronger and sharper than those in camp. She'd been mostly ignoring them in favor of following her mentor around, but paying attention to them further led to a wealth of information--information she wasn't quite sure how to interpret yet. Words like "fresh" or "stale" didn't mean very much to her in this context. Did he mean which ones were stronger, and which ones were faded and hard to notice? His own scent, very particularly different from her other Clanmates', was strong since he was right next to her. Then she smelled pine needles, the deep scent of mud, bark and sap from the conifers nearby... and a few scents that reminded her of the fresh-kill pile at home. Hedgepaw blinked and sniffed again. Most of those scents were far more faint, but she thought one of them was a bit stronger than the others. Almost unconsciously, she took a step forward in its vague direction. "Um... I think I smell something," she said. "Mostly I just smell mud an' grass an' pine needles, things like that. But it kind of smells like fresh-kill, too--only not dead. So live prey, then. I'm not sure if it's a mouse or something else, but I think it's in... that direction?" Tentatively, she waved a paw in the direction of a few trees, where she'd been sensing the strongest scent from.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 12:31 am

Quillsplash nodded as Hedgepaw named a few things around them: the pine trees, the needles, the muddy ground below them. All trivial things to an ordinary cat, but the most important when you're in unfamiliar land with no knowledge of where to go or what to do. Even if Hedgepaw would never need to leave ShadowClan, as horrible as that thought was, the journey they had just returned from proved that not even the safety of a Clan could ensure that they would never be in unknown lands. If he asked the elders, he was sure they could give a few more examples of such events in the past. Hedgepaw had to know how to take care of herself. "Listen carefully to the forest around us. Do you hear the footsteps of any creatures?" He paused to allow her to try listening for something, "You didn't hear much, did you? That's because the needles on the ground absorb most sounds. It's a disadvantage to us when we're searching for prey, but we can make it an advantage by using it to mask our own pawsteps when stalking prey. That's why we need to learn about our environment; just listening and looking around tells us how to act best to hunt prey. They are important skills that you'll need if the Clans ever go on a journey again. They may even be what keeps your family full at night." Did he feel bad for bringed her family into this? Maybe. But she had to understand where he was coming from.

Hedgepaw mentioned some mouse scent in the direction of a few trees behind them. He tasted the air, tail twitching as he recognised the scent of shrew. No wonder she didn't recognise it at first; they were less commonly found in ShadowClan territory than they were in others. "That's a shrew. It's similar to a mouse, but not quite. I'll catch this one, and you can watch how I do it. Then, you can try catching the next prey we find, okay?" Quillsplash asked her, and after receiving confirmation that she understood he dropped into a crouch and began stalking up to the shrew. His pawsteps were light, and he was aware that the way his tail ran over the marsh was the not the way that ShadowClanners were taught to hunt, but it helped buy him time by fooling the prey into thinking there was a snake heading it's way. As expected, the shrew's head poked up, eyes darting around in search of the non-existant snake, and missing the tortoiseshell tom completely. Quillsplash's eyes narrowed, and with a heave he pushed himself forward, spine straight as he half-pounced half-flew through the air to land with both his claws on the shrew and his mouth moving swiftly to clamp around it's neck. The creature fell limp in his jaw, and he stood up to show Hedgepaw the fresh-kill. Would she be scared of killing a living being? He hoped she wouldn't be. Or worse, would she be scared of him? Quillsplash cleared his thoughts and presented the shrew to his apprentice, then gestured for her to try catching something.

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 12:31 am

The member 'Copperbeanz' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:55 pm

Listen. Hedgepaw closed her eyes in order to focus harder, allowing her ears to swivel around at even the slightest sound. The gentle evening breeze through conifer branches; Quillsplash's breathing; her own heartbeat. But really, the ShadowClan territory was very quiet. She couldn't hear much. She opened her eyes again, nodding solemnly at her mentor's wisdom. He sure knew a lot. Pine needles muffling footsteps--she'd never thought about that, but it made sense when he explained it. ShadowClan cats were supposed to be stealthy. Maybe that was partially why. They learned how to step quietly, how to go unseen in the darkness. When she learned and became good enough to be a warrior, then she would be the best at hide-and-seek. Hunt prey quietly. If you do this well, you can feed the Clan and your family. Her green eyes remained fixed on Quillsplash, taking in his every word. It was nice of him to teach her these skills. Once she learned enough, she would definitely make Mamma Pineblossom proud of her!

He was going to demonstrate how to catch prey! Hedgepaw's heart beat a little bit quicker, but she nodded in response to his question. "Okay." A shrew... had she ever seen a shrew before? Similar to a mouse, apparently. Carefully she stayed back and watched him, saw how he put into practice all of the skills he'd mentioned earlier. Quiet pawsteps. Careful attention. And something else he hadn't talked about; he moved his tail strangely, not keeping it out flat like he'd told her to keep hers. Maybe it was an advanced technique for warriors only. When he finally pounced, it was fast and strong--she barely caught the time between his leap and the prey caught in his jaws. It really did look similar to a mouse, but its nose and tail were longer. But he'd caught it so easily! She grinned at her mentor. "Quillsplash, you're so cool!"

Her turn. Her turn to try and catch something. The little apprentice took a deep breath and nodded. First, she closed her eyes again to focus and scented the air. Pine needles... the blood of the shrew Quillsplash just caught... Mud, melted snow... Something else. It smelled like prey, but not a mouse--and not a shrew, either. A vole, maybe? She opened her eyes. There--a couple of fox-lengths away, a nearly-unnoticeable movement at the base of a tree. Hedgepaw tried to still her beating heart with a quiet exhale. Then she narrowed her green eyes and carefully assumed the hunting crouch Quillsplash had taught her. Paws tucked partway in. Tail out straight and flat. Lower to the ground. Carefully, she placed one paw down, allowing its weight to spread out across the pine needles. It made very little noise. Then another paw, then another, slowly approaching the vole. Its brown fur blended in easily with the mud, but its quick and tiny movements made it visible. Hopefully it wouldn't see or hear her until it was too late.

Thankfully, her crouch had been quiet enough. When she got close enough, she jumped suddenly, pouncing on the vole. It let out a squeak but she quickly grabbed it in her mouth and bit down. Then it stopped moving. She'd eaten prey before--but never caught it herself. It went from living to dead, just like that. Momentarily she felt uncomfortable, but when the taste reached her tongue it felt more normal. This was just prey--they didn't really think like she did. Besides, she'd given it a quick death. She'd hunted successfully. Thank you, stars! Grinning widely, Hedgepaw turned back to Quillsplash with the small vole in her jaws. "Ih did ith!" Her words were muffled by the fresh-kill. Excited, she trotted over and placed it down at her paws. She'd caught something. Wait till she told Silverhawk! "I did it!" There--now she could form the words properly. Her tail waved once or twice behind her, and green eyes sparkled up at Quillsplash, waiting to be praised.

Hedgepaw tries to catch a vole... Success! -3 SP

Last edited by Ash on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:55 pm

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows All Around[C]   Shadows All Around[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows All Around[C]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next