Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snow in the Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Snow in the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Snow in the Shadows   Snow in the Shadows EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 6:30

A ball of gray fluff with lighter gray spots and gray paws tumbled out of the nursery. Her bright blue eyes widened at the big world. She crouched close to the nursery walls when she heard paws steps and tried to flatten herself against the nursery brambles. What she saw was a large cat but couldn't really tell what it looked like. The young kit franticlly looked around for her mother. When she didn't find her she let out a little squeak of fear as the large cat came closer. Once it spotted her it made its way over to her and crouched down in front of her. All she could do was flatten her ears back in fear not anger and flatten herself even more so against the ground.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Shadows   Snow in the Shadows EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 16:13

Rainkit, the soon to be apprentice, stomped around and growling like a badger to entertain himself. His long legged ginger and black self saw the younger kit and purred. And out came his flirty self, "Hiya I'm Rainkit! You've got lovely eyes" He purred sweetly.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Shadows   Snow in the Shadows EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 16:25

"T-thank you.." She meowed shyly. She looked up at the bigger tom and her blue eyes were bigger and deeper than the sea.

OOC:Rainkit and Snowkit are siblings she's supposed to be born after Rain has his ceremony

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Shadows   Snow in the Shadows EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 16:31

OOC~ I know he's just a flirty/sweet guy

Rainkit sniffed his sibling, this was the first formal time they'd met as he was kept away in another nest during Mousewhisker's pregnancy. Crouching on her level he smirked a toothy grin. "I'm gonna be an apprentice any day now! You wanna play train with me?" He rolled on his side. When she had been born he firmly decided he was going to be an excellent brother. And once he set his mind on something, he was sure to do it.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Shadows   Snow in the Shadows EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 16:47

OOCC:I'll as Toy if Snowkit can be adopted cause her mother died and then maybe they can be mates or something?

IC:Snowkit stood up straight her ears pricked forward towards her older adopted brother. Calming down she smiled. "Im Snowkit. It's nice to meet you Rainkit!" She purred and sat down neatly curling her fluffy tail around her fluffy self.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Shadows   Snow in the Shadows EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 16:50

Rainkit curled his long black tail as he swatted his sister playfully, "Come on let's play!" He growled happily.

OOC~ Uh, It's okay. She can be adopted if you want but he'll only view her as a sister

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Shadows   Snow in the Shadows EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 16:55

OOC:ok

IC: Snowkits eyes widened. "Play? What would we play? I've never played before!" The small gray fluff meowed her blue eyes widened even more.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Shadows   Snow in the Shadows EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 17:00

Rainkit huffed in amusement, "Of course not! It's your first day out! Let's play fight!" He yowled as he bowled himself into his sister, biting her scruff gently.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Shadows   Snow in the Shadows EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 17:03

Snowkit squeaked and bated at him with sheathed paws knowing her sharp kit claws would hurt him if they got snagged in his skin. She growled playfully and wiggled out from under him. She took a flying leap and tried to tackle him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Shadows   Snow in the Shadows EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 17:07

Rainkit purred and flopped to the ground with an Uumph! He flattened his ears and swatted at her, using his strong hind legs to paw at her belly with sheathed claws of course.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Shadows   Snow in the Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow in the Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum