Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Red Shadows

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyMon 25 Jul 2016 - 22:16

Redkit strutted out of the nursery, head held high. He knew he was the best, no matter what anyone else told him, and he was going to prove it - not that he thought he needed too. In the late afternoon light, his fur shone vibrantly like a flame, his shadow long on the ground. He looked almost like a young apprentice, if you saw him from afar. But he didn't have any hunting or patrol duties to carry out - no, he was looking for someone to play with, to talk to.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Red Shadows Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Tawny on Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 4:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 0:22

Near one of the corners of the ShadowClan camp, Willowkit did her best imitation of a hunting crouch and began stalking a small bug she had found. The silver tabby crept forward, keeping her long tail from brushing the ground and stopped a few pawsteps away from the bug. She tensed and pounced on the bug with a mewl of triumph. . .only to realize that it had grown wings and flew away.

Willowkit straightened, licking her chest fur in embarrassment and looked around the camp. A few warriors passed by, with apprentices in tow. Their leader was near the fresh-kill pile. No one seemed to be looking in her direction. She looked around camp again and saw a tom-kit looking in her direction. She felt her pelt heat up and she padded over to him, smoothing her chest fur down once again. "You...didn't see that, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 1:16

"What? What did I not see?" the handsome red tom asked - he hadn't really been paying attention. The she-cat before him was unfamiliar - he'd seen her around, but had never talked to her. ""Forgive me for this, but what would your name be?" he asked a little hastily.

"I happen to go by the great name of Redkit," he added proudly.

(He's really egotistical and proud, haha - it gets toned down a little when he's older, though)

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 4:20

Webtail watched his granddaughter and Redkit. The leader chuckled as they went about the usual kit antics. He could easily tell that Willowkit was his granddaughter, especially when their looks were so similar. Redkit was an interesting character.. He had confidence that was for sure. Webtail took advantage of the sunny weather, thankfull for the relatively calm day.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 11:25

Muddyfang looked at Webtail, he walked over to him and sat down. He smiled "Looks like their both getting along well" he mewed, knowing it was a little weird since he hadn't spoke to Webtail in a while.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 12:04

A brown tortoiseshell tom kit with green eyes hid in the shadows from his brother, Redkit. When Redkit came over he pounced on him and smirked playfully. "Gotcha Redkit!" He purred and looked down at his younger brother.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 14:42

Retail whipped around and faced the tom before him - his brother. "It seems you have defeated me - you are the master of creeping up on cats!" he said in a rather dramatic way, then laughed.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 15:02

Hickorykit laughed and got off his brother. "Yeah I guess I did. If Shadowclan had spies I'm sure I'd be one!" He exclaimed smiling and flicking his tail. The tortoiseshell tom then noticed Willowkit and turned his green eyes to her. "Hey I'm Hickorykit! What's your name?" He purred.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 0:16

Willowkit sighed in relief, the heat under her pelt slowly ebbing away. So no one had seen. The red tom-kit asked her name and immediately told her his own name in an overly-formal manner. (Redkit, well of course it was Redkit). "Uh....ummm," she lashed her tail in frustration when she found that her mind was blank. It's just your name, Willowkit!

Thankfully, a tortoiseshell kit pounced on his brother's back and interrupted the silence that seemed to be stretching too long. This time, he introduced himself first (Hickorykit, a mouthful to pronounce but he seemed more approachable than the red tom-kit) and asked for her name. She inhaled deeply and finally pronounced her name loudly. "Willowkit! My name's Willowkit." 

The heat crawled up her pelt once again. Did I say it too loud? Ohhhh, I'm such a mess when my siblings aren't around. Why did I even approach Redkit in the first place? Should I wake my siblings up to hel- no no no. Bad Willowkit. They need to rest. Bad bad bad.

"Ummm," Willowkit began. "Do you...have any other siblings?"

(OOC: I described the leader being near the fresh-kill pile for more background on my first RP post, but I didn't actually expect the leader to enter the thread too. Wow! Also, the struggles of being in a different timezone. Everyone gets a lot of replies in and you only get to reply once or possibly twice if you're lucky.)
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 1:07

"Willowkit," Redkit announced, "is a lovely name. My mother's name was Willowbreeze, actually." He whispered the last part. "But she's from RiverClan, so you can't tell anyone. I'm telling you this now because you seem trustworthy. As for other siblings....maybe. When I was born there were seemed to be other kits with us, but I can't be sure."   He shrugged. "Well, you look nervous about something, if you'd care to tell me what, I could be of assistance." There was no denying that Redkit, with his overly confident denature, could easily help a cat get their confidence up.

(Fiore, what timezone are you in? I'm in Australia, so when I'm usually online noone else is :/ )

Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 4:33

Willowkit thought her pelt was already hot enough, but when he complemented her, it grew even warmer. Whether it was the fact that another kit (who wasn't a sibling of hers) had complemented her or how loudly Redkit had said it (to her ears, anyway), she didn't know. The silver tabby tilted her head to the side slightly, when Redkit began talking about his mother and siblings. 

"Willowbreeze," she blurted in her quiet voice. "Is definitely a lovely name. And..." the she-kit paused for a few moments to think, and desperately said the first thing that came to her mind. "Uhhmm...I'm sorry about you and your other siblings being split up."

"And also, also," Willowkit shifted her front paws uncomfortably. "I...uhm, it's embarrassing so, uh...I-I haven't really had a conversation this long before with another kit! Ummm, I usually..." Then, with her face burning, she lowered her head to look at her white paws without finishing the sentence.

(OOC: Am in the Philippines, which is a country that's pretty near Australia. So yeah, not much people online for me too. :3)
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 4:44

(Aaah, ok. Cool.)

"Pssshhhhh! There's no need to be embarrassed!" Redkit snorted. "Not everyone's super confident and great, like me, but that's fine! If you're just shy, that's absolutely fine!" Willowkit, the poor thing, seemed like a very anxious cat, and Redkit wanted to help.

Last edited by Tawny on Wed 27 Jul 2016 - 5:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 5:03

Encouraged by Redkit, Willowkit took a deep breath. "I...haven't really talked to the other kits overmuch. I started a few conversations, but I don't really know how to keep them going and eventually, the other kit just loses interest," the she-kit felt her face burn as she said those words, but she had heard what Redkit had said awhile ago and knew he wanted to help her. 

"Ummm...I-I always stay around my younger brother and sister. I mean, I'm their oldest sister and it's f-fun just watching them play together and making sure they're both safe. A-and is it uhm... weird?" Willowkit looked up to meet him in the eyes with her faltering green gaze. "It's...weird, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 5:25

"Not at all! I think it's rather sweet, really. It shows you care about them, you know?" Redkit looked confidently into her green eyes. "As for conversations....well, if you try and project confidence like me, and just...go with the flow of the conversation, I guess? It's hard to explain. Look, you've been carrying a conversation with me here, see?"

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 10:55

When Willowkit announced her name, rather loudly Hickorykit smiled at how cute that was. He flicked his tail and brushed it aside and followed the conversation between his brother and Willowkit. "Hey if you can carry on a conversation with my brother then you can carry on a conversation with anyone." He purred giving her a reassuring smile. "And don't mind Redkit he's a talker!" He meowed in a teasing tone flicking his brother with his tail. "Anyways such a pretty little she cat like you shouldn't be this shy!" He meowed flicking his tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows   Red Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Shadows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next