Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+28
Mistpelt
Goldenturtle
Caitywolfy
Splotch
Swiftey
Winterpaw
Renette
Inky Pawprints
Sun
tabbytail
Knight
Clover
Skia
Bloom
Ash
Ice
Wild
Fish
Dewberry
Grizzly
Acrylic
Tyleca
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
addie ♥
Jughead
Shimmerpelt
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 13:51

Flashstorm coughed. The tom rose to his paws unsteadily. That stupid medicine cat had healed him, it had been just enough to keep him alive after Snowstorm's blow. He looked at Nettletail and smiled just a bit. He looked at Snowstorm's body and his smile widened. Nettletail was so strong. He returned his eyes to her and they glittered with admiration.
"Thanks.... I hope I was able to prove myself, even if I got knocked down," Flashstorm commented quietly, his voice a little hoarse.

---

Dreamleaf grunted and stared at Crowstar.
"You've disrespected all of your dead clan mates with a move like that, attacking a Medicine Cat... who is d-defenseless! You have no right to be named Crowstar anymore! You are a filthy Dark Forest cat! Only Starclan can give the honor of naming you a leader! They gave you the title
Crowstar because they knew you'd do good! They were wrong! You are the worst leader ever
!" Dreamleaf yowled in rage at the Tim. She'd never raised her voice above a low yell, this was the first time she'd screamed at someone. Anger boiled in her heart as she glared at Crowstar.

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 14:14

OOC: Dawnflower was KO'd by Crowstar.

Snowstorm finally understood. She softened her voice. "You are stronger than me, you have proven that. Your not the only one who's upset that their loved one's died. I had my mentor, my kit, and my leader disappear from me. I was furious at StarClan. Yet that night, they came to me and told me that they are happy in their ranks, and they can only do so much. They told me that my destiny was to become a loyal warrior to them and to the clans, so I tried my best not to change that. I promised them I wouldn't leave their side, and I'm not breaking that promise. You are a good warrior. You always could be." she said.

"StarClan can't control everything. They can't mind control cats. It's hard, but we need to accept that. Your loved ones are happy in StarClan's ranks. You don't need to become the strongest to be loyal." she added.

Oceanpaw yowled with the attack. She grabbed his tail and pulled. She didn't open her eyes.

Oceanpaw used Tail Yank

Oceanpaw

13/35 HP
20/90 SP

White-eye
90/100 HP
270/280 SP

White-eye is stunned for 1 more turn.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 14:31

Nettletail smiled approvingly at Flashstorm. "You proved that you were willing to fight a traitor, even though it meant getting hurt. That's proving yourself very well, in my book." Then her fur stiffened. Snowstorm was still talking. "You don't know anything," she hissed, spinning around. "I don't need your condescending pity. My loved ones were murdered. Right when I found new love with a tom who felt the same way I did, he died too. And even if they were happy in StarClan, those star-furred fools still destroyed my dreams and my heart. It was the Dark Forest that built me up again. And I do need to be strong- being defeated by traitors, and learning how to defeat them like I've defeated you, has shown me that." She turned tail on the white she-cat. A primal urge begged her to tear apart Snowstorm, to bite her throat and feel her foolish life drain away, but she resisted. Perhaps the fluffy young fool could yet be convinced of the truth.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 14:36

Flashstorm watched Snowstorm coldly.
"Starclan is gone. If they were here, they would've protected us, they would've prevented this fight... but they ran from the Dark Forest because they're cowards like you. I can no longer trust them," Flashstorm said simply. His voice was colder than ice, but it still held all his charm. He stood up and turned away from Snowstorm. He didn't want to hear her voice anymore. It was getting annoying. Starclan is gone... they've left us... Flashstorm told himself.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 14:46

Scorchfrost looked back at Sedgepaw. "Find someone small... An apprentice, fight them back! Don't let us be defeated!" He returned his gaze to Nettlespike, awaiting retaliation.

Ferretshine kicked dirt into Lightningpaw's eyes, hissing as she turned her back on him. "You've got a lot of arrogance for someone who's been beaten. Thrushstar won't hesitate to cast you out, and let me assure you that it won't be disputed, you puny rat!" She didn't look back at him. She couldn't let him see her tears as they dripped on her cheeks. Her fur stung with wounds as she turned and watched Mudfoot collapse under a ghost tom. She was sure Ravenfur would fight back, possibly put her out of a fight, but she would not and could not stand around and let him maim her mentor. She yelled out as her huge form slammed violently into the dead tom. "Don't bother thanking me, Mudfoot, I'm not in the mood for it!" She tilted her head at Lightningpaw's defeated form, tears still in her murky green eyes. She wasn't sure if the beaten ShadowClan warrior understood, but she couldn't bring herself to say it. In truth, Mudfoot was the only "family" she had left in the forest. They weren't related, but she loved him all the same. He taught her well, and it was time to repay it: even if it didn't do much in the end but leave her unconscious.

Ferretshine used Run-And-Tackle, costing 10 SP and dealing 22 damage.

Ferretshine
30/45 HP
140/160 SP

Ravenfur
178/100 HP
257/280 SP

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Last edited by Grizzly on Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 19:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 15:30

Snowstorm glared. 'Fine, have it your way.' she thought. She turned around. She walked away from the clearing. She fought from a kit to a warrior and this is the thanks she gets? Being called a traitor by her clanmate and having her mate betray her and all of StarClan? She never backed down from a challenge, and she's called a coward? If it come's down to StarClan and the Dark Forest and everyone in the forest joins the side they chose, she would hesitate to attack her so-called clanmates. Her mind is made up...
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 19:31

ooc: Crowstar knocked out Dreamleaf not Dawnflower.

The leader growled at the the medicine cat. "I didn't betray anyone, and if a medicine cat was so defenseless then they shouldn't be on the battle field now should they? Or was Thunderclan as useless as ever and forgot to teach their medicine cat some fighting moves?" The leader growled to the medicine cat. "Oh Starclan can be wrong? Thank you for agreeing with us. They were wrong on many points, glad to see you finally seeing it our way. Good thing they are finally gone." Crowstar turned away from the Thunderclan medicine cat and walked away. He knew his mate had finally went down to Nettletail. The leader closed his eyes tightly, and clinched his teeth. He silently spoke an apology, then continued on to fight someone else.

Crowstar:
135/135
330/340

Dawnflower let out a hiss when she was finally attacked. She didn't even step up to do anything why was she being attacked? She was trying to figure something, but it seemed she needed to be involved in the fight as well. She needed to get away if she stunned the cat somehow then she could flee from her opponent. Fighting was never a place for her.

Dawnflower used Tail Yank dealing 10 damage, -10 Stamina

Dawnflower:
26/50
110/120

Ivoryheart:
90/100
260/280

Breezeheart looked around at the fray. What was Saltpelt doing? What was her mate doing? She was so conflicted. She was so close to her sister, the two normally did everything together. Should she follow her? Or should she help her mate? The black warrior looked around unsure of what to do. She let out a sigh. She was going to ruin something for this. She didn't agree with either side but she didn't disagree with either of them either. She just wanted to keep those who were close to her. The small windclan warrior raced forward and tackled the she-cat that was attacking her mate.

Breezeheart used Run and Tackle and Swift Strike on Berrythorn dealing 18 + 5 damage for not paying attention +7 damage for Swift Strike, -35 Stamina

Breezeheart:
60/60
165/200

Berrythorn:
27/100
245/280

Cedarfur:
33/80
220/240

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 19:42

OOC: Cloverpool is a senior warrior lol

IC: Cloverpool turned from Fogheart and then turned to Swantail. She hissed and raered up and slashed at her face.

Cloverpool used Rear-Up To Slash -25 HP & -15 SP

Cloverpool:
56/100 HP
240/280 SP

Swantail:
75/100 HP
257/280 SP

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 16:15

ooc: Alright Fishstar has had it too easy for too long coming for you Fish

Smokefang had realized no one had attacked the Riverclan leader just yet. Well that just wouldn't do. The smokey tabby worked her way over to the rock avoiding all of the fighting, and jumped up there attacking Fishstar at the same time. The smokey cat sunk her teeth into the leader and pulled tearing out a chunk of fur with her.

Smokefang used Twisting Bite dealing 31 damage, -25 Stamina

Smokefang:
100/100
255/280

Fishstar:
89/120
300/300

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 16:50

Berrythorn felt the wind get knocked out of her lungs as a strange she-cat charged straight into her. She went tumbling again, this time not having much time to recuperate as the she-cat also swiped at her side. Hissing in pain, she jumped up and snarled at Breezefeather. She was loosing her cool, and loosing blood. She couldn't handle both of them at the same time. Glancing around, she caught the eye of a particularly wicked apprentice who looked like he was rather enjoying himself. Flicking her tail at the she-cat, Berrythorn darted back towards a tree before scrambling up half-way. Whipping her body around at the half-way point, she pushed off and lept onto Cedarfur.

Berrythorn used Tree Spring, dealing 28 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Berrythorn:
HP: 27/100
SP: 220/280

Cedarfur:
HP: 5/80
SP: 220/240

Like everyone else, Sandstrike was once again knocked to the ground as Smokepelt came darting forward at full speed. Why was she letting herself get hit so much. Was it amusement? Sheer luck on the tom's part? Who knew. Getting somewhat bored with the repetitive actions of battle, the tabby let out a loud yawn and looked towards the tom with bloodshot eyes. "It was very nice meeting you Smokepelt. Thank you for telling me your name. I know it was such a struggle." With those words Sandstrike drew close, reared up on her back legs, and slashed forward wickedly. As she dropped back down on her paws, she swiped forward to deliver the finishing blow.

Sandstrike used Rear-up To Slash, dealing 25 damage and costing 15 stamina. Sandstrike also used Swift Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 25 stamina, for a total of 35 damage and 40 stamina. Smokepelt is KO'd.

Sandstrike:
SP: 200/280

Smokepelt:
HP: 0/80
SP: 175/240

Thicketpaw had caught Berrythorn's eye just as she lept away to attack a tall WindClan cat, but not before she flicked her tail towards the she-cat who had just attacked her. Nodding in response, the dead apprentice ran forward and tackled into the unsuspecting warrior.

Thicketpaw used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 20 (+5) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Thicketpaw:
HP: 85/100
SP: 245/280

Breezeheart:
HP: 35/60
SP: 165/200

Greenleaf watched in slight horror as medicine cat after medicine cat ran forward to heal the WindClan deputy. It was unfair, and by now, Ashwing was sure to be growing tired. Not even Morningstar could handle that many patch jobs.

Rushing forward again to her father, she retied his wounds and fed him a less potent mixture of herbs this time, so he wouldn't be overwhelmed. This time, instead of retreating, she stood by her father, ready to attack any cat who came to harm him. But she knew Ashwing was his fight, so she wouldn't interrupt him. She had faith in the old tom afterall. He would not be beaten.

Greenleaf used Major Heal on Morningstar, healing 15 damage and costing 30 stamina.

Greenleaf:
HP: 100/100
SP: 220/280

Morningstar:
HP: 52/120
SP: 180/300

Poppysong rushed to the gathering, the scent of blood and fear worrying the late she-cat.

Forcing her way through the crowd of fighting cats, she came across her leader and mentor, Crowstar, standing against what looked like their clanmates. "C-Crowstar? What's going on?" she mewed, dodging two tumbling cats as she padded closer to the black tom.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 18:02

Leopardfang was getting very tired and felt quite beat up. His history of fights had been surprisingly short, but he was still good at what he did. This one's outcome was questionable, but he could do it. He knew he could. Nothing could stop him when he focused and set his mind to defending his leader, not even mentally ill intruders who were clearly well-trained. The spotted tom shook his head to clear his mind, but it just made the pulsing pain in his head increase. He was seeing spots, and the stench of blood was filling his nose and mouth. Frustration made him claw the ground. He hated hearing that name. Webtail... Webtail... Webtail... The very sound of it was enough to fill his limbs with the energy to bring down a monster, but his head was still pulsing and the pain was still racing like waves through his body. He couldn't shake off the dizzying effects. Not yet. If there really were higher beings, this she-cat had better start praying to them while she still had the chance.

______

One-eye glared around the clearing with her bright green eye. She didn't have time to stand around, she had pain to bring to the unfortunate. Throughout the chaos, some small apprentices were still standing, clearly in shock. If they weren't fighting for the Dark Forest, then they were against it. The ginger she-cat raced through the crowd, pummeling into a small apprentice with her shoulder and sending a heavy shock through their body. She was mean like that.

One-eye used Run-and-Tackle on Wrenpaw, dealing 20(+5) damage and using 10 stamina.

One-eye:

81/215

Wrenpaw:
0/80

Firepaw saw Vixenpaw before she could flee and totally took her out to spite her RPer.

Firepaw used Front Paw Blow on Vixenpaw and KO'd her like a boss.

Vixenpaw:
0/50

Firepaw:
90/200

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 18:07

This was it, he had to win. He knew that Icestorm would want him to fight his best, and he would do anything for his older brother. Before the tom could react, his foe jumped off a tree in an odd sort of way and landed on him, sending the tall tom falling to the ground. Get up! His thoughts screamed as he struggle to stand up and shake the she-cat off. Wriggling free from her grasp, he took a few steps back. Finding every last ounce of strength, he ran forwards and stood on his hind legs, smashing the she cat's head into the ground. Before she was able to get back up, he struck the she-cat with a final blow. "That's what you get when you mess with me!" He meowed, breathing heavily.

Cedarfur used Upright Lock, dealing 24 damage and costing 25 stamina. Cedarfur also used Swift Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 25 stamina, for a total of 34 damage and 50 stamina. Berrythorn is KO'd.

Cedarfur:
HP: 5/80
SP: 170/240

Berrythorn:
KO'd

~~~

Smokepelt fell to the ground, all his strength gone. He wanted to fight more, he honestly did, but now, there was no point. He was too weak to move, but he stood up anyway, and started to head away from the chaos and back to camp. Stopping at the egdge of the clearing, blood dripping down his sides, he turned around to see defeated clan mates scattered all throughout the gathering place and spotted his uncle and mother fighting. I'm sorry, the grey tom thought to himself, his head hanging low as he limped back towards camp. He'd never thought battling cats would be so hard, but the DarkForest seemed unstoppable and although they claimed StarClan was no longer with them, Smokepelt still prayed for his family and cats everywhere that they are strong enough to stop the tyranny of those evil monsters once and for all. Honestly, he wasn't asking for much, just a life where kits could play and have fun, where there was abundant prey, and a life that each and ever clan got along, even if it was only to some extent. Letting out a sigh, Smokepelt wobbled shakily back to home, scared for what the future would hold. No matter what, I will protect Icestorm and my clan till my dying breath.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 VHQrlk5
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 1QYZaRo

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 Molex311

Last edited by Royal Servant on Sun 12 Jun 2016 - 21:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 18:23

Sandstrike laughed as her vision began to clear up and she saw Smokepelt begin to hobble his way back to WindClan territory. She was surprised he didn't submit to her, finally giving in to the Dark Forest. Just as she was about to chase after him, Berrythorn went down beside her. The tall brown tom that had sent her down looked ragged and worn down. Trotting up to him, she gave him a quick smile and raised her unsheathed paw. "Hello!"

"Goodbye!"

Sandstrike used Front Paw Strike, dealing 22 damage and costing 10 stamina. Cedarfur is KO'd.

Sandstrike:
SP: 190/280

Cedarfur:
HP: 0/80
SP: 170/240

Berrythorn had not been expecting the bout of strength Cedarfur showed in the final seconds of their battle. In a flash, her skull was being bashed against the ground and his claws ripped into her fur, drenching her face in her own blood. Letting out a cough, she was about to rest her head in defeated when Sandstrike proudly padded up to him and sent him down with one swipe. The she-cat let out a sigh of relief and pulled herself to her paws. Despite the shakiness, she nodded a quick thanks to the WindClan she-cat and backed away from the gathering, quickly disappearing into the shadows. It pained her to leave, but her wounds were too much for her to handle. She couldn't be of any more help in her condition.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 18:25

Crowstar had wondered among the mess for a bit looking for someone to fight, when he noticed Leafpaw the Windclan medicine cat apprentice just sitting there doing nothing. He was about to go attack the apprentice when Poppysong stopped him. "A battle of different views." He said to her. "The strong are making a stand. Join me Poppysong. We won't have to suffer anymore. We won't have to deal with Starclan letting what ever happen to us because of us just being Skyclan. It's better this way. We are stronger this way." He said to his warrior, and then his yellowed eyes turned back to Leafpaw. He couldn't have the cat take a chance and heal some others so he needed to get rid of the apprentice. "I have to go, but please stand by my side. That is all I ask." He had already taken out Dreamleaf so this wasn't much of a big deal anymore. The leader took off towards the apprentice.

Crowstar used Twisting Bite on Leafpaw dealing 35 damage, -25 Sp

Crowstar:
135/135
305/340

Leafpaw:
KO'D

Sootclaw wandered around for someone to fight, and she finally spotted an open apprentice look vulnerable. The dark gray she-cat moved in to attack.

Sootclaw used Front Paw Strike on Lightpaw dealing 22 Damage, -10 Stamina

Sootclaw:
100/100
270/280

Lightpaw:
KO'D

Zeno didn't really have a former clan. He was made a rogue before he died, but he still had some aggression towards his former clan so he wasn't going to pass up an attempt at getting revenge. Quickly spotting an apprentice the rogue moved in to attack.

Zeno used Front Paw Strike on Oakpaw dealing 22 Damage, -10 Stamina

Zeno:
100/100
270/280

Oakpaw:
KO'D

Whitefur let out a small growl. Typical. They don't understand when someone is stronger than them so of course they would put up a fight. The big white tom moved in to take out a cat. They had to pick off the weaker ones first then the stronger ones won't last much longer.

Whitefur used Front Paw Blow on Stonepaw dealing 20 damage, -5 Stamina

Whitefur:
100/100
275/280

Stonepaw:
KO'D

Stormpaw turned his attention to the cat who had attacked him earlier, to when he noticed it was a wimpy apprentice. He chuckled at their feeble attempt, and lashed out at Swiftpaw dealing enough damage to take the cat out.

Stormpaw used Front Paw Strike on Swiftpaw dealing 22 Damage, -10 Stamina

Stormpaw:
32/100
210/280

Swiftpaw:
KO'D

Maplepaw let out a small sigh. She didn't want it to come to this but it looked like it. She just didn't want to be alone anymore and if she had to fight to get to it, then so be it.

Maplepaw used Front Paw Strike on Toadpaw dealing 22 damage, -10 Stamina

Maplepaw:
100/100
270/280

Toadpaw:
KO'D

Breezeheart turned to the cat that was attacking her. She just want to help her mate, she didn't want this but she guessed this was a price to pay for love. The small back warrior quickly grabbed the cat's tail in her teeth and yanked hard.

Breezeheart used Tail Yank dealing 14 Damage, -10 Stamina, Thicketpaw is stunned for a turn.

Breezeheart:
35/60
155/200

Thicketpaw:
71/100
255/280

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 19:45

With a glint in her crazed eye, the she-cat reared up and smacked her paws onto Leopardfang's weakened head. She stepped back, looking over his face analytically. "What a fighter. You're a very worthy cat, it's a shame you happen to be a mindless soldier of the other side." Her tortoiseshell tail lashed as she waited for her opponent to rise. "You wouldn't hurt little old me, would you?" The beautiful cat smiled and batted her eyes flirtatiously, egging on an angry reaction from the tom. She relished in his frustration. She loved the feeling of torturing a handsome tom, she loved it almost as much as she loved disfiguring a pretty she-cat's face. She was sadistic, yes, but the dead cat didn't have any remorse.

Cherryface used Upright Lock, costing 25 SP and dealing 25 damage.

Cherryface:
35/100 HP
195/280 SP

Leopardfang:
8/100 HP
200/280 SP

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 18 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content