Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+28
Mistpelt
Goldenturtle
Caitywolfy
Splotch
Swiftey
Winterpaw
Renette
Inky Pawprints
Sun
tabbytail
Knight
Clover
Skia
Bloom
Ash
Ice
Wild
Fish
Dewberry
Grizzly
Acrylic
Tyleca
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
addie ♥
Jughead
Shimmerpelt
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 20:04

Aspenpaw had been taking a walk when he heard yowls coming from fourtrees so he trotted over to go see what was going on. On his way there he smelled blood and he quickened his pace to a run. What's going on? He thought just before he got to fourtrees.

When he got there he froze, eyes widened in horror, as he saw the awful bloodbath that was happening. He scrunched up his nose at the awful smell that soon battered his nose. What is that? He thought as he started to notice the dark, ghostly figures. He soon realized what the ghostly cats were but he couldn't move. He didn't know what to do. He searched the mass of fighting cats for his mentor, Thistlelight, but he couldn't find him, so he stayed where he was watching in horror.
--------------------------------------

Willowpaw had moved to the bushes, scared out of her mind. She couldn't believe the mouse-brained fools would try to take over the clans, and replace StarClan. They will not win! She thought to herself.

She didn't like fighting. In fact, she hated it, but if it came down to it she would fight as fiercely and as hard as she could. She would not let her clan down; she had to protect her clan and her family.. at any cost! But until someone approached her she stayed hidden.

Littlepaw was standing, hackles raised, near the outskirts of the battle. She searched for her mentor, Leopardfang, and raced to his side when she spotted the tom. She wanted to be close to somebody she knew, and trusted when she was battling these mangy fox-hearts. It made her feel better.
She looked around for someone to attack.

She saw Blossompaw not attacking or being attacked by anyone, so she charged at her, as fast as she could, and barreled into her knocking her to the ground.
Littlepaw used run-and-tackle on Blossompaw dealing 15 HP + 5 for not being focused on Littlepaw
-20 HP
-10SP

Littlepaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Blossompaw:
64/100 HP
255/280 SP

Swiftpaw had stayed close to his father, Smokepelt, but got separated from him once the battle started. He was shocked at how this gathering had went and he couldn't believe that a fight broke out.. At a gathering! This is supposed to be a peaceful time! He thought angrily. He just stared around eyes wide, shining with fear and anger at these mangy Dark Forest fools nerve.
He glanced around him at all the cats fighting, including his father and he thought about joining in on the fight, but until he saw a cat coming for him, he didn't want to fight.

ooc: if I got your stats wrong just let me know, I tried to go through all the fights to make sure I got it right.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 Sign_s13
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 Rq_11_10

Last edited by sunlitcastiel on Sun 12 Jun 2016 - 11:19; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3535

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 20:40

Morningstar let out a furious hiss. "You are naive, young warrior!" The tom yowled back, teeth bared as he tried to regain his footing. "In the end, you will only get your clanmates killed. They will die because of you." His tone lowered. "Would StarClan then thank you for their deaths?"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit

Last edited by Splotch on Sat 11 Jun 2016 - 21:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 21:11

Jayflight growled in pain, he shook his head "You could be stronger in the Dark Forest, we will rule, even if you don't want it to happen, you cant stop the future, not even StarClan can!" he hissed clawing at the face of Goosestorm, he looked at his enemy "You think you can defeat me, Goosestorm, I have the Dark Forest on my side, and I will show you stupid weaklings why you should have made the correct decision!" he hissed wildly.  

Jayflight used Front Paw Strike
-17 HP
-10 SP

Goosestorm

0/45 HP
135/160 SP

Jayflight

39/75 HP
165/200 SP

Sedgepaw kept looking, he wanted to help. Seeing his father fight a RiverClan cat made him scared, could he fight like that? Yes, he trained with the best, so he would make his mentor, and family proud. He spotted a apprentice Dark Forest cat, it was a she-cat who had just defeated a RiverClan apprentice. He unsheathed his claws and growled, heading towards the she-cat at full speed. He bowled her over, he got in position and was ready for her to attack, yes she was stronger, but he could defeat her, maybe. He growled "Fight me ghost" he hissed.

Sedgepaw used Run-And-Leap
-15 HP
-10 SP

Maplepaw
85/100 HP
280/280 (If I check correctly) SP

Sedgepaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Toadpaw felt himself being attacked, Oakpaw was finished as well. He growled and hissed "You will never rule the Clans" he muttered before disappearing into the crowd of cats.

Ivyshine looked, who was her next prey? She noticed a warrior, Poppysong. Poppysong was interesting, she purred "Why hello" he mewed sheathing her claws, making sure she wouldn't to look too hostile to the young warrior. Nope, she would give to much of a chance, if Poppysong were to argue she would make her shut up and make the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 23:39

Ashwing's green eyes glared through Morningstar. "I know that my loved ones would rather be dead in StarClan than alive in a land where cats like you rule!" She brought her paws down hard on his head, and then cut him with a quick, WindClan-like slash to the face.

Ashwing used Upright Lock on Morningstar, and also Swift Strike. All together, -32 HP, -50 SP. Morningtgar is still stunned for one more turn.

Ashwing:

HP: 25/100
SP: 145/280

Morningstar:
HP: 24/120
SP: 180/300

Nettletail locked eyes with Firepaw, the Dark Forest's medicine cat apprentice, since Greenleaf was busy healing Morningstar. "Heal him, please," she urged, gesturing to Flashstorm. The brave young tom had a lot of bad wounds from that nasty she-cat... and some, sadly, from herself.

Frecklepaw was still hiding in the bushes, un-attacked.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 6:12

It seemed the deputy came out of nowhere, picking her up like a mouse and tossing her around. The apprentice snarled, but was unable to do a thing asides from hang their, disorientated and furious. The moment that she got her bearings, she's go for the tom's throat.

Blossompaw is stunned for one more turn.

Blossompaw:
84/100 HP
255/280 SP

Frozenflame:
100/100 HP
255/280 SP

"Who do you think you are?" The pretty tortoiseshell snapped, twisting in surprise and raking her claws across the tom's face. For once, her delicate facade was put aside as a twisting snarl overtook her features, bloodlust colouring her eyes in the way she stared him down. She was furious to be wounded like this, the she-cat would not bear such an insult.

Lost used Blinding Strike. Her next attack will do +5 HP damage.
-17 HP
-20 SP

Lost:
77/100 HP
260/280 SP

Magpiewing:
73/80 HP
225/240 SP

The older leader was stronger than the tom had expected, with so many lives lost and a body that had been through much, he'd expected Thrushstar to crumble at the first attack. Was this the power of StarClan, he wonder for a second, but that foolish thought was quickly banished when he heard the fierce cry of Morningstar in the distance. No, they were the stronger cats. He was certain.

Rearing up onto his hind legs, he smashed his paws onto the leader.

Sunwhisker used Front Paws Strike.
-23 HP
-25 SP

Sunwhisker:
82/100 HP
245/280 SP

Thrushstar:
63/120 HP
275/300 SP

Birchpaw didn't want to hurt her, but looking over at his leader, he knew this had to be done. Crawling through the fray, he dodged warriors and apprentices a-like until he got close enough to tackle his mentor, Poppysong. It was time for him to show her all that he's learn both from her and the Dark Forest. "I'm sorry." He meowed, contradicting his actions, which was a powerful back kick to wind her. When his paws connected against solid pelt, he forced down the nausea he felt, and got ready for a counter attack.

Birchpaw used Back Kick.
-18 HP
-15 SP

Birchpaw:
25/25 HP
85/100 SP

Poppysong:
27/45 HP
160/160 SP

OOC: Ivyfall and Saltpelt are DF converts that are open to being attacked, if anyone is free.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 7:19

Ooc: @Thin: I'm sorry I just laughed really hard at Sedgepaw. Just imagined him running up to Maplepaw with his fists up yelling "Fite me ghosty!"

Goosestorm yowled as the tom slashed his face. He felt a mark begin to form, but that was the least of his troubles. A crooked, nervous smile crossed his face as he crouched to the ground, defeated. "You know, you're probably not that wrong! I-I'll keep that in mind for y-ya!" The tom skittered away, his small body ducking out of the clearing and huffing, curling into a thicket to tend to his wounds. A scar was definitely going to form on his face. "Hey... I knew that guy! He beat me up when I was an apprentice!" Goosestorm mumbled to himself. He rolled his eyes and began licking his injured paws.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 9:02

Frozenflame's next attack was a good one. His plan was to start out fighting hard and strong, but with strategy so that he would have a chance against his strong opponent. After he had thrown Blossompaw to the ground, he ran away into the trees as if he were retreating. He hid and waited; one minute, two, three. The whole time, he kept his eyes locked on Blossompaw from where he was in the concealment of the undergrowth. Four, five. Frozenflame knew for sure that the Dark Forest cat had figured he was gone for good...it was risky leaving her like he had done, because someone else could've come and taken his place attacking her. Luckily, nobody did, and Frozenflame suddenly zoomed out of the bushes toward her with full force.

Frozenflame used Lightning Strike on Blossompaw
-35 sp
-30 hp

Frozenflame
100/100 hp
190/280 sp

Blossompaw
34/100 hp
225/280 sp

----------------------------------

The Windclan Medicine Cat yowled as he was attacked. "No, please! Don't do this! I'm no match against you! I'm a Medicine Cat, I can't fight! Let me go and I'll flee, I won't come back. Whatever you want, I don't care, just let me go." Blood trickled down from Emberleaf's pelt where the Dark Forest cat had bitten him. The Medicine Cat's shoulder burned violently from his recent wound that he had received a few weeks ago when someone tried to murder him, and his limp was worse. "I'll do anything, but I'm not going to fight you."

Emberleaf did absolutely nothing because there is no point in fighting Sunclaw
- o sp
- 0 hp

Emberleaf
19/50
60/120

Sunclaw
100/100
255/280

----------------------------------

The world around Darkfrost turned to darkness and he collapsed as he was knocked out by Firepaw.

Darkfrost is unable to battle

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 Image13

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 Roh7nXW

Last edited by Adder (Bloom) on Sun 12 Jun 2016 - 13:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 10:59

"Lightpaw!!" Stonepaw yowled and hissed turning on Sootclaw. He leaped at her and grabbed her by the scruff.

Stonepaw used Leap-And-Hold -14 HP -10 SP

Stonepaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Sootclaw:
96/100 HP
270/280 SP

Lightpaw blinked disoriented then staggered back and fell just in time to see Stonepaw attack her attacker. "Stonepaw don't.." The white she cat whispered before blacking out.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 11:09

Adder (Bloom) wrote:
Frozenflame used Lightning Strike on Blossompaw
-35 sp
-30 hp

Frozenflame
100/100 hp
190/280 sp

Blossompaw
54/100 hp
225/280 sp
Blossom should have 34 HP, seeing as Littlepaw attacked her earlier.

Error wrote:
Whitefur used Front Paw Blow on Stonepaw dealing 20 damage, -5 Stamina

Whitefur:
100/100
275/280

Stonepaw:
KO'D
Stonepaw was KO'd.

Sandstrike pranced around the clearing, amused at how many injured cats there were, and how many of her comrades looked positively bored. Her green eyes flitted between fighting cats until her gaze rested on a frightened looking apprentice. His gray fur matched the of Smokepelt's, the tom she had just struck down. His son, perhaps? Bounding over to Swiftpaw, she gave him a solemn look.

"Looking for someone?" she meowed, her tone motherly. "Here, let me help you." Picking the tom up by the scruff, she held him up above the crowds for a second, turning him towards where Smokepelt continued to hobble away. Smirking against his fur, the she-cat moved to put him down, but instead, began furiously shaking the apprentice about. Dropping him, she spat out a few stray hairs. "Sorry, I get spasms," the tabby fibbed with a smirk.

Sandstrike used Scruff Shake, dealing 16 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Sandstrike:
HP: 27/100
SP: 175/280

Swiftpaw:
HP: 4/20
SP: 80/80

Magpiewing hissed as her razor claws slashed across his face. It hurt almost as much as those strange twoleg teeth that caught him so many moons ago. Obviously this she-cat wasn't the most merciful opponent. His amber eyes flickering to the edge of the clearing, he was rather pleased that the shade of the bushes was as black as his fur. Taking a few steps back, he dashed into the bushes and waited, his eyes nearly closed, but open just enough to see her approaching him.

It was obvious she would follow him, especially if she was as ruthless as he imagined. Just as the she-cat reached his position, the warrior jumped and lashed out at her, raking his claws against her face.

Magpiewing used Night Ambush, dealing 29 damage and costing 35 stamina.

Magpiewing:
HP: 63/80
SP: 190/240

Lost:
HP: 48/100
SP: 260/280

Poppysong couldn't believe what she was hearing. No, no, no! Crowstar couldn't be... How? How could he side with the Dark Forest. They were cruel murderers, thieves, and liars. They deserved to rot. Why would her leader follow them?

Glancing around, it occurred to her just how hopeless it all seemed. Unfamiliar cats triumphed over her friends and family over and over again. Apprentices and warriors alike fought for their lives, even risking them for others. "I-I--" the she-cat stuttered before she heard a familiar voice apologize and felt two strong paws kick against her side. The force of the kick sent her down onto the ground with a huff. Glancing up, her hazel eyes opened wide at the sight of Birchpaw, her apprentice, standing in a defensive position. Did he just...?

"B-Birchpaw? W-What are you doing? Y-You're not with them too... are you?" Her voice was quiet and filled with a mixture of fear, horror, and worry. Knowing she couldn't fight against her own apprentice, the tri-coloured warrior stayed down, her head hung. What was she to do? There was no way she could fight against her friends, but she couldn't just give in to Crowstar's wishes. All of the morals, lessons, and wisdom her father had imparted to her before his passing, all of it would go to waste.

How could Crowstar let Breezestar's trust go like that? The one cat he trusted the most in the last few moons of his life, and he betrayed him. Poppysong was beyond furious. She was outright mortified. But what could a simple warrior like herself do?

"Morningstar!" the medicine cat called out. Her father looked absolutely horrible. Hopeless even. The russet brown tabby's body began to shake as her anger bottled up inside. Visibly shaking by now, the she-cat stormed over to Ashwing with fury in her blue and green eyes.

"You know nothing, Ashwing! We are here to save you! For far too long, StarClan had oppressed you without your knowledge. You are restricted from freedom and enjoyment by the Code they set in place for you, you are bound to praise them and place them on a pedestal when they are nothing more than your kin, and you seem to believe them to be the most pure spirits in the sky."

"We are here to liberate and free you from the corruption you so highly worship. Your loved ones will thank us after we're through. If they are as unlucky as us in life, they'll be glad we have come. No one will have to rot in the Dark Forest any more," Greenleaf growled, and stood on her hind legs. With no remorse in her eyes, she slammed both paws down onto the deputy's head with as much force as she could muster.

Greenleaf used Upright Lock, dealing 25 damage and costing 25 stamina. Ashwing is KO'd.

Greenleaf:
HP: 100/100
SP: 225/280

Ashwing:
HP: 0/100
SP: 145/280

Morningstar:
HP: 24/120
SP: 180/300

My master chart of pain and suffering.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 11:21

Thrushstar stared down his opponent, a growl emitting from his throat as he saw Sunwhisker rise to attack. Instead of simply waiting for the tom, the leader met him halfway, rearing back to strike. There was nothing stopping Thrushstar at the moment. Fury boiled inside of him, overflowing into this battle.

Thrushstar used Rear-up to Slash dealing 28 damage and using 15 stamina.

Sunwhisker:
54/100 HP
245/280 SP

Thrushstar:
63/120 HP
260/300 SP

---------

The battle had broken out so fast. It was almost thrilling. Icestep jumped in, ready to get the party started. Gracefully maneuvering through the clearing of brawling cats, she looked around to finally settle her gaze on her first target. With a devilish grin, the warrior darted towards her opponent.

Icestep used Run-and-Tackle on Willowpaw dealing 20 +5 damage and using 10 stamina.

Willowpaw:
0/20 HP
80/80 SP

Icestep:
100/100 HP
270/280 SP

--------

Blacktail had no idea how to respond when the fight broke out. At first, the paranoid warrior ducked for cover but soon realized that no one in particular was aiming for her. Taking this moment, she snuck around the clearing, looking for an opponent in the midst of the brush at the edge. Her eyes finally landed on an apprentice, stuck in the middle of the chaos looking helpless. This was her chance. Running out of the brush, Blacktail attacked.

Blacktail used Front Paw Strike on Aspenpaw dealing 22 damage and using 10 stamina.

Aspenpaw:
0/20 HP
80/80 SP

Blacktail:
100/100 HP
270/280 SP

-------

Yes it was time to fight! Dustclaw couldn't be more excited. His first thought was to go right for the Shadowclan leader. It was a shame seeing such a broken tom leading a clan that had so much potential. But before he could get there, Sunwhisker had beat him to it. With a low growl, the tom looked around to see who else he could get, but there was no one. Everyone was locked in battle with the bodies of unconscious cats already decorating the ground. If that was the case, then he was going to go after another leader. All of them were awful leaders. They all needed to fall. With a loud caterwaul, the tom raced over, his eyes locking onto Fishstar.

Dustclaw used Run-and-Tackle on Fishstar dealing 20 +5 damage and using 10 stamina.

Dustclaw:
100/100 HP
270/280 SP

Smokefang:
100/100
255/280

Fishstar:
64/120
300/300
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3535

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 11:48

Before the he could respond to the hopeless warrior, his daughter came pelting out of no where. With strength that she had trained for, the she-cat took out his opponent. Despite his dazed feeling, a purr rose in his throat. "Good move, Greenleaf." The leader commented, touching noses with the younger cat. "You have impressed me with your hard work and constant dedication. I am proud of you." Morningstar mewed, tail high. Even though many wounds were scattered across his body, the tom stood tall. There was a green hue to his eyes as he scanned the battle field. They were winning. Soon the clans would be under their rule. "The battle is just about over, keep it up." He gave her a haste lick over her head and picked out his next opponent.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 11:55

Swiftpaw was looking around when a ghostly cat with a motherly tone pranced up to him and started talking. He didn't say anything to the she's question, he just let his rage boil up inside him. Suddenly he was being picked up and turned to face something. His dad. He locked his eyes on his father limping away and his eyes widened in horror and anger. He let out a growl, How dare you, you fox-hearted fool! He squirmed in her grasp trying to and a blow on her, but he couldn't reach and he let out a frustrated hiss, when suddenly he was being shook. When he was set down, he almost lost his balance, but he kept upright, shaking his head to clear it. He reared up, claws unsheathed, and battered her face with his sharp claws.
Swiftpaw used Front paw strike
-14 HP
-10 SP

Swiftpaw:
4/20 HP
60/80 SP

Sandstrike:
15/100 HP
175/280 SP

---------------------------------------

Willowpaw let out a surprised yelp as she was tackled. She couldn't get up no matter how hard she tried, but she lifted her head to look at Icestep, You.. and your followers.. will.. never.. defeat us! She yowled weakly, eyes full of rage and pain, before she dropped her head back to the ground.
---------------------------------------

Aspenpaw had started looking for Thistlelight again when he was attacked by a Dark Forest she-cat. He yowled in pain as he fell to the ground, unable to get up. He couldn't believe this. He was so angry with himself, these Dark Forest fools, and their mouse-brained followers, but he was too weak to get up. He hoped his mother and father weren't watching him now from StarClan; he didn't want them to be disappointed in him.

He wanted so badly to yell at the cat who defeated him, but he couldn't muster up the strength to talk, so he just layed there, while his rage boiled inside him.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 Sign_s13
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 11:59

The spotted tom's head connected with the ground immediately after her paws crashed down on him. He was dazed out of his mind and felt incredibly weak, but he fought to remain conscious. Thrushstar needed him. Magpiewing needed him. Mudfoot, Shimmerheart, Tigerstorm, Viperfang, and Littlepaw all needed him, and so did the rest of ShadowClan. He started the fight, literally, and he was not going to go down without taking someone else with him. He was going to hurt her, and make her regret stepping paw here tonight.

Leopardfang used Tail Yank on Cherryface, dealing 17 damage and using 10 stamina. Cherryface is stunned for 1 turn.

Cherryface:

18/100 HP
195/280 SP

Leopardfang:
8/100 HP
190/280 SP

______

Firepaw looked at the living warrior, Nettletail, with unsympathetic eyes. "What are you hoping for? I don't work miracles." Even so, the ginger tom pressed his nose into Flashstorm's fur. "He's alive alright. Scratched up, but that's the price for not seeing the truth in the first place. These cobwebs will keep the bleeding in check. Other than that, just don't move too much." It was still his job to look after the living runts, so he patched up the tomcat and looked vaguely into the distance. He saw Morningstar and his daughter, Greenleaf, talking after Ashwing's defeat. A smile crept upon his face, and he knew their victory was only heartbeats away.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 12:34

Flashstorm looked at Firepaw with narrowed eyes. Pretty unfriendly. The tom stayed still while Firepaw applied the cobwebs and he looked up, eyes still cold.
"Thanks," Flashstorm grunted as he moved his head to watch Ashtail's defeat. The tom blinked sadly and looked away. He didn't care anymore... he found a place now and he knew it was the right thing to do. Flashstorm redirected his eyes to Nettletail and gave her a small smile.

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 12:49

OOC: *Casually slips Seedpaw and Frostedpaw into this*

IC: Seedpaw hid in a bush. She had been there for a while, thinking about the Dark Forest. She didn't think it was horrible to join them...and she wanted what was best for her Clanmates. She thought that the Dark Forest cats were telling the truth. Slowly creeping out of the bush, she tilted her head, glancing at the Dark Forest cats that were fighting in the clearing. Would it be best to join them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frostedpaw was pondering over whether to join the Dark Forest cats too. Would this be a chance to make ShadowClan stronger? She wanted ShadowClan to be strong...it was her Clan after all. Her ears flattened against her head as the watched Clanmate turn on Clanmate...she didn't want to fight her Clanmates! They were more than just her Clanmates, they were her friends! She thought against it...she would never join the Dark Forest. StarClan had to be somewhere...

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2016
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next