Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+28
Mistpelt
Goldenturtle
Caitywolfy
Splotch
Swiftey
Winterpaw
Renette
Inky Pawprints
Sun
tabbytail
Knight
Clover
Skia
Bloom
Ash
Ice
Wild
Fish
Dewberry
Grizzly
Acrylic
Tyleca
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
addie ♥
Jughead
Shimmerpelt
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 18:14

Ghostpelt couldn't, wouldn't, didn't wanna believe her father joined the Dark Forest. She stood around and didn't know what to do.

Honeypaw looked at her brothers and sister. She didn't know what to do, she'd already killed two cats and she liked it but nobody but Nightpaw knew, well and her dead victims.

Nightpaw stayed next to his mate and partner in crime.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 20:09

Honestly, the attack had caught him off guard. He heard it break out from beneath him as his glance caught Leopardfang lunging for one of the cats that claimed to be part of this Dark Forest, but the leader had no interest in trying to keep his clan. It infuriated him that this Morningstar came in and took claim to everything, but it was obvious that his own clan didn't want him so why bother fighting for them if they wouldn't fight for him? At that point, he had all but turned his back on his own clan until he felt the weight and claws of a strange cat dig into him and throw him down. With a loud yowl of anger and pain, the Shadowclan leader quickly lashed out at the cat, throwing him off and turning to face his opponent.

Thrushtar used Duck and Twist on Sunwhisker using 25 stamina and dealing 18 damage.

Sunwhisker:
82/100 HP
270/280 SP

Thrushstar:
98/120 HP
275/300 SP

------------

[will post as DF later]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 0:07

Ligtningpaw glared at his sister, an emotion of rage filled his eyes, something that had never been present when he looked at his sister. "To think that I used to look up to you.. I should have never saved such a stupid kit.." He muttered.
Lightningpaw used BELLY RAKE costing 10 SP dealing 15 HP
Ferretshine
30/45 HP
150/160 SP

Lightningpaw
8/25 HP
90/100 SP

Webtail growled, pain filled his limbs as she attacked once more. "I don't have any concern for your thoughts of what is right."
Webtail used TAIL YANK. Costing 20 SP and dealing 13 HP. (VIPERFANG IS STUNNED FOR ONE TURN)

Viperfang
Hp: 22
Sp: 80

Webtail
Hp: 17
Sp: 135

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 4:05

OOC: haaa my little corrupt Treestep is going to be slaughtered

"Oh don't feel sorry for me." Treestep said pouncing upright again as a grimacing smile was plastered on her face, she was a weak cat and that is exactly why the Dark Forest chose her, she wanted to prove everyone who thought less of her wrong. "You should feel sorry for yourself, believing that petty Starclan will save you, where are they? I don't see them, do you?." She laughed as she readied herself for her next attack.

Treestep used Twisting Bind on Darkstar. Dealing 28 HP, Costing 25 SP

Treestep
HP: 44/75
SP: 200/240

Darkstar
HP: 92/120
SP: 275/300

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 8:22

Darkwing, having decided to sit back and enjoy the show, only just noticed the state his leader was in. Morningstar was struggling, looking disoriented, and the cobwebs that once stuck to his fur were hanging off loosely. He noticed two medicine cats near the WindClan deputy, one of them already caught in battle, but the younger apprentice was ripe for the picking.

The old SkyClan cat expertly climbed his way up one of the large trees, balanced his way across a small branch until he was above Cloudpaw, and flung himself downwards, claws unsheathed and ready for blood.

Darkwing used Sky Drop, dealing 30 damage and costing 35 stamina.

Darkwing:
HP: 100/100
SP: 245/280

Cloudpaw:
HP: 5/35
SP: 70/90

Berrythorn scoffed at the tom. This time bracing herself slightly, she was a little more prepared for his charge. The pair tumbled to the ground, a rolling ball of fur, hissing, and blood. The she-cat jumped onto her paws and growled back at the tom, her eyes bright with fury. "And you're too naïve! StarClan has betrayed you. We defeated them, and instead of standing to fight, they ran away with their tails between their legs. No one unwilling to fight for their cause is worthy of power. Especially your precious StarClan," the she-cat snarled before running up behind him and yanking hard at his tail.

"We have power because we've fought, we've clawed, and we scavenged for longer than you have lived for any respect! There are traitors and liars in your midst, and you choose to fight alongside them despite preaching about your precious Code. These traitors and liars would be welcomed into StarClan, yet those of us who admit to their faults are sent to rot in the Dark Forest. Nothing about StarClan is pure or holy. They built themselves on a pyramid of the unfortunate and now they're repenting for their sins."

Berrythorn used Tail Yank, dealing 17 damage and costing 10 stamina. Cedarfur is stunned for one turn.

Berrythorn:
HP: 57/100
SP: 245/280

Cedarfur:
HP: 33/80
SP: 220/240

The sandy tabby laughed at the tom's response. "I was only trying to be nice. It's common courtesy, you know. Here, I'll go first. My name is Sandst--" The she-cat was cut off as Smokepelt once again slashed at her face, cutting deep into the wounds already pouring out blood, and carving out new ones to decorate her face.

Sputtering up blood, her vision was completely gone at this point. Letting out a few small chuckles, she bent her ears back and bared her fangs. "You didn't let me finish. I'm Sandstrike. Now, please tell me your name." Lunging forward blindly, she caught his neck fur in her mouth and bit down as hard as she could. With him firmly in her grasp, she sent her paws flying forward, slashing at anything her claws could find.

Sandstrike used Teeth Grip, dealing 21 damage and costing 20 stamina. Teeth Grip does not inflict damage for any more turns.

Sandstrike:
HP: 56/100
SP: 240/280

Smokepelt:
HP: 35/80
SP: 210/240

OOC: I just noticed now Ice that you were using SW/Deputy stats for Cedar and Smoke when you should be using warrior stats, seeing as your cats became EWs with this battle and Smokepelt isn't yet deputy. You can keep them as EWs, but I fixed the stats for you and calculated how much damage Sand and Berry should have. Ant's stats look good, and I'm not sure about Mud (fix if it they're not correct) so keep on doing that, but make sure you use the proper ones next time.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Icee on Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 10:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 8:22

The member 'Icee' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 Mistpe10
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 9:12

Ferretshine's heart twinged with pain more than anything else. She loved the tom in front of her, he was his brother! She looked at him sympathetically. "Lightningpaw, you don't mean that," she said above the noise in the clearing, "I know you don't. This is all my fault for not seeing through Webtail before. He's got you involved, and who knows if you'll ever be forgiven by your clan. You don't deserve that. You don't understand this now, but... I have to stop you!" The warrior grunted, half in effort and half in guilt, as she struck down her brother, slamming her paws down onto his head. Her mind went back to training with Mudfoot. She had used this move against him, he had complemented her enormous strength in her forelegs. She hoped it wouldn't hurt him, so she imagined it was Mudfoot in training. It's just a spar... It's just a spar... This won't kill him...

Ferretshine used Frong Paw Blow, costing 5 stamina and dealing 15 damage.

Ferretshine
30/45 HP
150/160 SP

Lightningpaw
0/25 HP KO
90/100 SP

Goosestorm yipped as Jayflight fought back, not expecting the intensity of the pain coursing through his fur. He howled in mind-boggling agony as he tore away, his big fluffy tail swishing. "I d-don't even know what I'm doing here, r-really!" he panted, rearing up, his tiny form painfully obvious, as he slashed the other tom's face. "P-personally, I think the Dark Forest w-wouldn't be the worst rulers ever!" He looked around the clearing anxiously. "I just don't think you g-guys should replace the leaders... at least not so... I don't know, dramatically... it rubbed everyone the wrong way!" 

Goosestorm used Rear-Up-And-Slash, costing 15 SP and dealing 19 damage.

Goosestorm
17/45 HP
135/160 SP

Jayflight
39/75 HP
175/200 SP

OOC: You forgot to edit Goose's stats, I fixed that for you

Cherryface hissed with laughter, circling around the tom. "The way I see it, darling, Webtail will be a much better leader... He's not losing his furry little head every time there's a little wrinkle in the clan!" She looked up at Thrushstar with a shake of her head. "That old bag of fur is losing his touch, if he ever had one. You need a strong, new leader to look up to. One that isn't going absolutely insane!" She grabbed Leopardfang's spotted fur and twisted, ripping away at his pelt. "That leader of yours won't last very long, Shatteredsoul made quite sure of that!"

Cherryface used Twisting Bite, costing 25 SP and dealing 31 damage.

Cherryface:
35/100 HP
220/280 SP

Leopardfang:
33/100 HP
200/280 SP

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 10:03

Viperfang yowled in pain as Webtail yanked her tail. "W-well you should.... its true..." was all she could say for the moment.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 10:07

Cedarfur listened to the cat, and unfortunately, he had to agree with her. Of course, StarClan was better than the DarkForest, but when he thought about it, they did "shun" certain cats. No! Don't let her manipulate you! Letting out a his, the tom was stopped from snapping a rude remark back to the she-cat when she bit down and yanked extremely hard on his tail. The tom gave a yowl of pain and fell to the ground. He'd never felt pain such as this, and looking back to his long tail, chunks of fur and blood stained the ground.

Cedarfur is stunned.

~~~

Smokepelt couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Like you care about being courteous!" He spat, dodging a slash from her claws. Honestly, he wanted to tell her his name so she'd shut up about it, but what if she told her friends and hunted him down someday? Unfortunately, this was the wrong time to be lost in thought, for before he could regain his focus, Sandstrike bit down on his scruff and raked her claws against his side. Letting out a screech, Smokepelt shook/struggled to get her off and stood defensively, giving a quick glance at his side. His whole side felt like it was on fire as blood emitted from it, but Smokepelt knew he had to keep fighting.

What am I going to do?He started to panic, but something told him: use your head. Well, here goes nothing... It may not have been what the voice inside his head meant, but in the long run, it would work. Not letting her take advantage of the situation again, Smokepelt ran forward, ramming his skull into her side, knocking the she-cat to the ground. "The name's Smokepelt," he huffed, looking down at Sandstrike.

Smokepelt used Whirlwind Rush, causing 29 damage and costing 35 stamina.

Smokepelt:
HP: 35/80
SP: 175/240

Sandstrike:
HP: 27/100
SP: 240/280

~~~

His head smacking onto the hard ground bellow, Mudfoot spit up some blood. "I... I can't lose!" he stuttered. All that he'd worked for, everything that he strived towards, it was all for nothing if he couldn't defeat this cat. His father, Leopardfang, Thrushstar, all the cats he looked up to and idolized, he couldn't possibly let them down! The tom's lungs hurt, his fur was matted with blood, but he couldn't, no wouldn't go down. For my clan! Standing up on his shaky legs, the tom gave a hiss. Thank StarClan it had recently rained, for some half dry mud was nearby, and Mudfoot slapped his large paw down into the weird substance, making it fly into the apprentice's face. Cats didn't just call him Mudfoot for no reason lD

Mudfoot used Mud Slap, causing 22 damage and costing 25 stamina. Stormpaw is stunned for 1 turn.

Mudfoot:
HP: 5/60
SP: 115/200

Stormpaw:
HP: 32/100
SP: 220/280

***(Can a meddie plz save my mud bab plz? ;-;)***

*OOC: Battle List*

Icee: Whoops, sorry, I don't know why I messed up *~* Welp, ty for changing it ><

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 VHQrlk5
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 1QYZaRo

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 10:09

He chuckled bitterly, feeling no regret for his words. "Don't give me your pity! Not with your kit-like outburst. What happened to 'I hate you!'?" He growled, on a mocking voice. "You don't understand Ferretkit." As the final blow landed he let out a rueful chuckle. "There, now you're acting a bit more like a warrior. I don't need pity, and I don't need you." He sneered. "You still were too weak to draw any blood." 

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 10:33

Snowstorm collapsed again. She tried her best to get up. She couldn't bare seeing the clans going against eachother because some were fooled by the dark forest. She was the only one who knew their plan, and believed it, at least in her clan. She climbed up a tree. She leaped down and landed and Flashstorm. She panted, her heart beated, her blood escaped in her cuts, and pulsed in her ears. Her body couldn't take it. She said one thing barely able to be heard by her clanmate, who ordered an attack on her, "You.. have j-just proved my poi-nt."  before passing out. Her heart barely beating, about 1 beat per second.

Snowstorm used Sky Drop

Snowstorm

1/60 HP
100/200 SP -35

Flashstorm
-1/45 HP
114/160

Oceanpaw looked at Snowstorm. Something was probably wrong with her heart, and she couldn't take the risk of giving her fox-glove seeds. She saw Mudfoot almost down. She ran over and put cobwebs on him, and fed him poppy seeds.

Oceanpaw used Heal

Oceanpaw

35/35 HP
30/90 SP

Mudfoot
15/60 HP +10
115/200 SP
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6734

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 11:42

Nettletail rushed over to Flashstorm. "Oh no! Are you okay?" He had done well- but how had the "SkyClan" warrior attacked back? She looked coldly at the white she-cat. "No- you proved my point." She smacked her paw down, claws sheathed, on Snowstorm's head. See, I can beat you even with a kit's move.

Nettletail used Front Paw Blow on Snowstorm. -19 HP, -5 SP

Nettletail:

79/95 HP
190/260 SP

Snowstorm:

-18/60 HP
100/200 SP
K.O.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 12:26

Snowstorm was having flashbacks. Hard to recall. She realized they were her apprentice ceremony and beyond that. While Nettletail attacked her, yes, with a kit's move, but after she was weakened while Nettletail hid behind the dark forest, she recalled her memories before her apprenticeship. Her doing the same thing, defeating a weakened cat with a kit move. 'We became apprentice's together, we used to battle the same enemy. And now, you've been fooled by the enemy. I stand alone in a clan, no, a part of the Dark Forest cause even my mate falls for them, the only one who doesn't think the ones who murdered some of our ancestors would help us. Might as well leave.' she thought. She was able to hear Nettletail. Anger boiled in her.

She woke up and her eyes shot open. She stood up. "What 'point'? You have no point!" she said, slightly surprised her stammering shaky voice disappeared. "What happened to the Nettletail that I became an apprentice with, the one that I fought enemies with? The one I thought was my clanmate?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6734

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 13:15

Nettletail's yellow eyes narrowed. "You mean, what happened to sweet little Nettletail, the perfect little SkyClanner? Her dreams were crushed, again and again. All she wanted was to be a medicine cat. To heal and help. But I was rejected in favor of the little kit who healed you earlier. Time and time again, my dreams were destroyed. I was betrayed. The ones I loved died. I couldn't even be a good warrior, I was so depressed. But I got my name anyways. Out of pity, I suppose. That night, I sank into a fitful sleep, determined to end it all the next morning." Nettletail lifted her head, an exulted expression on her face. "But then, she came. Lost, a beautiful picture of a warrior. Grace, poise, skill, she had it all. She offered me my dreams and, thinking eagerly of the medicine cat position, I accepted. But as we trained, as she told me her story, and as StarClan betrayed me a final time, I realized... That wasn't what I really wanted anymore. I wanted to fight, to be strong for my Clan, to keep the traitors out. I was her loyal apprentice, and she my loving mentor. I became strong, stronger than you, and everything I've ever been taught by the one who truly loved me, you just proved as you attacked my ally and I beat you." The brown warrior loomed over Snowstorm. "Only the strong can survive and protect their loved ones, and I AM STRONGER THAN YOU!" Nettletail spat in the white warrior's face, and gently nudged Flashstorm to a safe spot in the clearing. "Heal him, please," she whimpered pitifully. What frightened her was that her fear for the WindClan tom was not acting.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 13:21

Ravenfur had done enough watching. With a wicked purr of excitement, he sprang out of the tree he'd been seated in and landed gracefully on the matted ground beneath. He licked his lips, eager for the taste of blood in his mouth once more, and lunged at the nearest cat - Mudfoot. Say your prayers.. Not that they mean much, though.

Ravenfur used Front Paws Strike on Mudfoot, dealing 23 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Ravenfur
100/100 HP
257/280 SP

Mudfoot [KO]
-8/60 HP
115/200 SP

Next to descend into the fray was Ivoryheart, her ebony-black pelt rippling as she soared through the air and raced into the battlefield. No living cat would be able to resist the Dark Forests's attack. It was obey, or have your belly ripped open, and that thought pounded in Ivoryheart's head as she leapt, snarling, at Dawnflower.

Ivoryheart used Upright Front Paws on Dawnflower, dealing 24 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Ivoryheart
100/100 HP
260/280 SP

Dawnflower
26/50
120/120

Finally. White-eye's time to exact his revenge on the StarClan-worshipping fools of the forest was nigh. He'd been waiting for more moons than he could count, and he was more than ready to tear some pelts to shreds. Claws outstretched, he raced into the whirling storm of fighting cats, searching for an opponent. It didn't take him long to discover Oceanpaw, carefully administering herbs to wounded warriors. "Oh, no you don't, you little nuisance" he spat. The big, fluffy tom bowled into the younger cat and whipped his claws across her exposed belly. Big or small, it's didn't make a difference to him. StarClan's devotees needed to be stamped out.

White-eye used Belly Rake on Oceanpaw, dealing 23 damage and costing 10 stamina.

White-eye
100/100 HP
270/280 SP

Oceanpaw
13/35 HP
30/90 SP

At last, it's begun. Swantail chuckled to herself as the blood began pooling below. There was no way the Dark Forest could lose at this rate. She ran straight for the closest cat - Cloverpool - and jammed her claws into Cloverpool's pelt.

Swantail used Front Paws Strike on Cloverpool, dealing 23 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Swantail
100/100 HP
257/280 SP

Cloverpool
37/50
200/200

ooc: To whoever RPs these cats: There are a lot pages in the battle atm, and I don't exactly feel like combing through all seventeen of them to find your stats, so please let me know in your next post if I got the stats wrong and I'll edit them.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2016
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next