Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello All - I'm Back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Hello All - I'm Back! Empty
PostHello All - I'm Back!

As you all have expected me to be gone while school is up (I made an announcement a while ago), I feel no guilt that I was gone for a while, but I do regret it. I've missed this site so much! But it looks like there's a few exciting plots that I've missed.... actually, there seems to be a lot of plots that I've missed. And I really wish I had been able to participate in them.... Sorry guys... Truly. I've been abandoning this site a lot lately because of school and baseball and all, but I'm back for good! (until school starts again) So, if any of you remember me, it would be nice if you could possibly catch me up a little on what's happening.

And, admins, I know I'm probably really annoying you with all of this random coming-and-going of me, and you've probably killed Sunpelt because I've been missing the activity checks and all. I'll just start out with a new cat, even though I've seen potential in Sunpelt of becoming a highly-rated cat on this site. But I'm happy with what he's accomplished and I won't be mad at you! I know it's the rules.

So, I hope you all accept me back. I missed you all, I really did.

Schools done! Congrats to everyone who's graduated, or has at least gotten through the year! And to those who are in the lower grades, just congrats for finishing standardized testing and passing/trying your best to pass and for getting to the (finally) spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! NO MORE SCHOOL!

-Blazey

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hello All - I'm Back! :: Comments

Dewberry
Re: Hello All - I'm Back!
Post Tue 17 May 2016 - 14:17 by Dewberry
Welcome back!
Blaze
Post Tue 17 May 2016 - 14:58 by Blaze
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I remember you? Or are you new? Either way, thanks!!!!!!!
Grizzly
Post Tue 17 May 2016 - 15:03 by Grizzly
I'm new, but you look like a cool fella, so welcome back! You've been blessed by the GrizzleBear~
addie ♥
Post Tue 17 May 2016 - 15:08 by addie ♥
I'm new as well (wow getting swarmed with new members), I have seen you a little but anyway I'm Thin! Welcome back!
Thea
Post Tue 17 May 2016 - 15:12 by Thea
BLAZE!!! OMG OMG OMG *fanggirls* I MISSED YOU!! *tackle*
Reaper King
Post Tue 17 May 2016 - 15:30 by Reaper King
Welcome back~

And if you really want to bring Sunpelt back then fill in a request thing in the special requests section of the form. Because while Sunpelt was removed from stuff, he isn't considered dead unless you want him to be. So if you really want to bring him back just fill out the form.
Anonymous
Post Tue 17 May 2016 - 16:10 by Guest
What Coon said, no cat dies on our site without the RPers permission, unless they're in a High Rank position and we need to so we can replace them. You're welcome to bring back Sunpelt, but I'd recommend filling in a special request so Staff is on board with how Sunpelt is returning.

I'm happy to see you've returned to us Blaze, Sunpelt was a cool cat and I've missed your presence in ThunderClan :)
Dewberry
Post Tue 17 May 2016 - 16:39 by Dewberry
yeah half of us are new XD <3
Bloom
Post Tue 17 May 2016 - 16:44 by Bloom
Welcome back, Blaze! I hope you remember me, I'm Bloom. I remember you, though.
Cat
Post Tue 17 May 2016 - 18:05 by Cat
Welcome back, Blaze! I missed you so much!~
Ash
Post Tue 17 May 2016 - 19:27 by Ash
Ermagersh Blazey! So much has happened! I missed you~

Glad you're back!
Bleu Haikyuu
Post Wed 18 May 2016 - 7:08 by Bleu Haikyuu
Welcome back Blaze!! :D
Blaze
Post Wed 18 May 2016 - 11:28 by Blaze
I remember all of the people who aren't new here, and thanks so much for welcoming me back! I missed this site so much! And thanks admins, I'll do that special request thing. Missed you guys too!
Post  by Sponsored content

Hello All - I'm Back!

Page 1 of 1