Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm back and I'm really really sorry

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

I'm back and I'm really really sorry Empty
PostI'm back and I'm really really sorry

Ok so yeah, I'm back. I had spontaniously left about seven months ago altho none of you probably noticed or atleast didn't care considering that my account hasn't been deleated but yeah. I left because I did some stupid things, it was kinda a tough time in my life and well lets just say that even though I didn't know that Drags was Ruffledpaw (Or so I read.) at the time. My cat was a rouge and the Admins were inforceing rules against them because of her and I felt a bit singled out like no one wanted us... or me for that matter so I ended up sympathiseing wth him/her or whatever and came up with this stupid petition idea. Then I said and did some stupid things and probably upset atleast one or more admins/mods and I very much regret all of that. Then I left... I didn't come back because... Well because I figured I wouldn't be forgiven, especialy becase I'm affraid of athority figures... Lets just say I haven't had very good ones growing up. Altho I'm still affraid of not being forgiven. The thing is that I can't stop beating myself up over things I did three years ago, let alone seven months. So if you want to ban me or whatever, or if you want to laugh or mock me that's ok, I just really needed to get this off my chest.

Share this post on: reddit

I'm back and I'm really really sorry :: Comments

Frogglyness
Re: I'm back and I'm really really sorry
Post Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 16:58 by Frogglyness
Welcome back! I'm Froggly, and don't worry. I'm sure you weren't the only one! o3o Will you be active on this site now that you're back?
May
Post Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 17:24 by May
Night, I didn't really know you well, but welcome back. oAo

frog, he was. i was on the site then *facepalm*

Well, the site is having a terrible downtime during the summer. I hope you stay, and I hope you feel better. You're forgiven by me. o3o

I just reccomending having a new character instead of continuing with your old one ^^
Rainy
Post Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 17:29 by Rainy
Welcome back, Night. I forgive you for anything you did or said, and what happened happened. If we were going to ban you, it would have been 7 months ago, not when you got back. Everything is all right. :3
Nightecho
Post Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 17:30 by Nightecho
Thanks, it's nice to know that someone from back then even cares and can even forgive me. Sencierly, Thank you. it's nice to know that the admin I upset so much can forgive me as well.

Last edited by Nightecho on Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 22:21; edited 1 time in total
Swifty
Post Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 18:42 by Swifty
I never met you, and this is crazy, but you're welcome back here, and I hope you stay
Shadow
Post Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 20:38 by Shadow
Really Swift? o3o; just... really??

anyway, welcome back :DD I was wondering where you had gone~ I hope you stay this time ;w;
Nightecho
Post Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 22:11 by Nightecho
Wow, someone acctually missed me, I thought no one cared, I mean neither I nor my cats were really important at all. I know it sounds stupid but I'm just glad somone noted my existance. But yeah, I plan to stay, altho I probably won't RP right now because no one seems to bee looking for or haveing kits so rejoining the RP right now would be kinda akward.
Sleepy
Post Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 9:56 by Sleepy
Shadowstar wrote:
Really Swift? o3o; just... really??

I thought it was clever. ;u;

Welcome back, dood~
Jay
Post Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 10:01 by Jay
Bring on the Welcome Back Banners and Random Confetti.
Shadow
Post Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 11:02 by Shadow
Sleeps: it is clever, I'm just not a big fan of that song cx
Honey Badger
Post Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 11:11 by Honey Badger
I GOT THE CONFETTI! Now where did I put that Banner...Anyways, welcome back!
Shiny
Post Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:07 by Shiny
Hi, you probably don't know me, but welcome back! If you're going to roleplay again, I'll fill you in on what's happened:
Sleepystar went insane and then died, so Frosty is leader of RiverClan now.
Golden went inactive, so Code Awesome is leader of ThunderClan.
Butterflystar just recently won't be active, so Stormeye will be the leader of WindClan.
Shadowstar is leader of ShadowClan (not sure who died >_>)

And for the medicine cats,
Darkwhisper is SkyClan's
I'm ThunderClan's,
Dawnlight and Shadepaw are ShadowClan's,
And Willowstream and Longpaw are WindClan's.

And nice one Swuft! *hoofbump*

Last edited by Emberblaze on Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:14; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous
Post Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:11 by Guest
Hello, even though you are in this position and I never met you but welcome back! I got the banner!
Honey Badger
Post Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:30 by Honey Badger
Um...to fix a few of Ember's mistakes...First, as you know it was Dead who became leader after Golden, then it was Silver, and I will not be leader of WindClan, that would be Runningfoot...I will be the deputy. Other then that yea. Anyways, it is nice to have you back Night!

I'm back and I'm really really sorry

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next