Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My freedom is once again ripped from my hands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

My freedom is once again ripped from my hands Empty
PostMy freedom is once again ripped from my hands

Spring break is over, school is starting again, everybody is miserable. I had off for two weeks, but now I have to jump back into the normal school schedule and drown myself in my boredom and schoolwork once again. Because of this, I won't be as active throughout the day as I have been recently. I am going to spend every free moment of my day on here so forgive me if it takes me a while to post, because I am either at school, sleeping, doing homework, or living the life I don't have because I have no life.

Thank you for understanding.

My freedom is once again ripped from my hands Image13

My freedom is once again ripped from my hands Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My freedom is once again ripped from my hands :: Comments

Grizzly
Re: My freedom is once again ripped from my hands
Post Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 13:09 by Grizzly
My Spring Break ended a few days after Easter, you're not alone  Literally want to throw myself down a fight of stairs
addie ♥
Re: My freedom is once again ripped from my hands
Post Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 13:37 by addie ♥
My Spring Break is also over, I seriously don't want to get back to school since I wake up so early. I'm used to sleeping in now and not waking up in the morning when it's still dark out. I don't even get what were learning anymore.

My freedom is once again ripped from my hands

Page 1 of 1